Pages:
Author

Topic: what are people doing? - page 40. (Read 5900 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 1
February 07, 2018, 03:28:22 AM
I'm a newbie and I'm Holding although my startup capital was from airdrops so no loses here  Grin
Activity: 383
Merit: 100
February 07, 2018, 03:19:09 AM
certainly if I have then I will be patient to wait until the price is up. bravely I say hold !!  Grin
and I think if I have the capital of course I will investat my money. because i'm sure later will rise again. panic sell is not the right moment at this time.
Activity: 532
Merit: 170
February 07, 2018, 03:12:02 AM
THIS IS SO INTERESTING TO ME!!! so whats the word??
what are people doing?
HODL?? PANIC SELLING?? COMMENT BELOW I'm curious as to what everyone is doing during the current CRYPTO LANDSLIDE??? LET ME KNOW!!

what makes you interesting to know the members here? you must have a reason, because we here have different reasons. everyone has a limit of knowledge and experience. and we are here incorporated in the btt community to share knowledge about all things pertaining to crypto. so what do you want?
Activity: 1022
Merit: 500
February 07, 2018, 03:02:43 AM
People want merit.
Activity: 340
Merit: 10
February 07, 2018, 03:00:31 AM
if the coin you buy is down, for now I suggest to hold the coin you bought,do not ever get into the issue and do panic selling
Activity: 294
Merit: 3
February 07, 2018, 03:00:12 AM
Holding few alt coins and hunting ICOs for now until market gets stabilized for trading, its to boring without trading. Roll Eyes
Activity: 1358
February 07, 2018, 02:59:39 AM
of course some newbie in crypto are panic selling when bitcoin is slightly going down then they are joining the ride to the bottom, while the pros are chilling they know it will go back again the price they just hold so be a pro. Grin
Activity: 448
February 07, 2018, 02:59:01 AM
what are people doing?
HODL?? PANIC SELLING?? COMMENT BELOW I'm curious as to what everyone is doing during the current CRYPTO LANDSLIDE??? LET ME KNOW!!
You will only getting panic when you are unsure to your investments because most of the people bought something without proper researching.If you really did research about your coins surely you wont invest to these shitty coins,and you will only buy the solid coins/project.What i did last bloodbath is,watch some movies and something different than looking your portfolio,my holdings will surely survive because most of them are solid coins,HOLDING will be the best thing to do when a bloodbath happens plus you can buy a lot of cheap coins when the market crashed surely you will make thousands of dollars from the market crashes.

I think most of the people right now especially bitcoin investors were now holding still with their coins as this is now recovering it's market price and still going good. It's not advisable to panic since that reaction would only worsen your investment instead have patience and hold your coins while waiting for the coins to normalize and wait for increase that is  beyond with our expectation. Then, once the right time comes you've got to decide later but at least you should have plan ahead.
Activity: 84
February 07, 2018, 02:57:24 AM
what are people doing?
All these people are trying to simply adapt to the modern conditions of the economy.
Activity: 308
February 07, 2018, 02:53:03 AM
Here in my country and a lot of my friends in facebook sell already their btc in this drop but i'm not like them because i believe it will go high again like this past 2017,i see the price of btc drop so low like almost gone but still we need this that's why this is non-stop and base in the history of crypto it give so much conveniece in everything so even we have bad or negative here like someone scam other by crypto still it's more on positive.
Activity: 294
www.daxico.com
February 07, 2018, 02:49:14 AM
People where selling all their altcoins following bitcoins dip in price. But since a good news just came around, I think people start buying back Bitcoins and is affecting other crypto currencies.
Activity: 301
Merit: 11
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
February 07, 2018, 02:45:56 AM
what are people doing?
You will only getting panic when you are unsure to your investments because most of the people bought something without proper researching.If you really did research about your coins surely you wont invest to these shitty coins,and you will only buy the solid coins/project.What i did last bloodbath is,watch some movies and something different than looking your portfolio,my holdings will surely survive because most of them are solid coins,HOLDING will be the best thing to do when a bloodbath happens plus you can buy a lot of cheap coins when the market crashed surely you will make thousands of dollars from the market crashes.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
February 07, 2018, 02:36:43 AM
Doing the doing right now
Activity: 168
February 07, 2018, 02:19:16 AM
What does hodl mean by the way? Are sime people in panic? Maybe some panic because they have big investments over coins that are decreasing ita value other thab that peiple here in cyprto world are making money out of fun in trading or discusssions. Thats what I think people are doing.
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
February 07, 2018, 01:55:23 AM
what are people doing?
Pages:
Jump to: