Pages:
Author

Topic: what are people doing? - page 39. (Read 5900 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 252
February 07, 2018, 05:32:23 AM
You ask what people do? Can not you see? They sell in a panic. Although I just can not understand what this panic is. Because I do not see any reason for this panic. If people did not sell anything, then there would not be such a fall.
Activity: 392
Merit: 21
February 07, 2018, 05:29:51 AM
People are dumping their altcoins and some people are busy in trading.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
February 07, 2018, 05:28:08 AM

Yes. panic those who invested their money, not knowing what they invested in! here and panic! not understanding and not knowing cryptography, you do not need to hurry. everything will be with time, but not immediately!
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
February 07, 2018, 05:25:26 AM
Many have created a panic, some have withdrawn their money and some are holding it back in a sense it will rise up soon.
Activity: 134
quarkchain.io
February 07, 2018, 05:24:22 AM
HODLing all the way.

Market is rebounding with a vengeance today.

Those people who think they can time the tops and bottoms of a market will ALWAYS end up broke and bitter. Only a matter of time.

Buy when price is cheap and never, EVER sell untill it's expensive!
Activity: 893
Merit: 250
February 07, 2018, 05:18:57 AM
THIS IS SO INTERESTING TO ME!!! so whats the word??
what are people doing?
HODL?? PANIC SELLING?? COMMENT BELOW I'm curious as to what everyone is doing during the current CRYPTO LANDSLIDE??? LET ME KNOW!!
So, and then what are you doing man?  Roll Eyes More and more newcomers are frustrating or even feeling depressed due to the recent crypto landslide. Fill my bag with more and more altcoin while others were feeling panic to cut loss their investment. This is pretty interesting to see my bag already generated more than 30% profit from my investment. Crypto goes wild right now.
Everyone must be scared caused by that.

Activity: 109
February 07, 2018, 05:15:25 AM
most of people nowdays are holding just because of the market dip. there is no point in selling now
Activity: 462
Merit: 18
February 07, 2018, 05:09:33 AM
i'm having my coffe and HODL Smiley I recomand this to everyone Cheesy ...

I see no point in panic bcs will not solve my loss ..
Activity: 1330
Merit: 100
C O M B O
February 07, 2018, 04:57:36 AM
what are people doing?
HODL?? PANIC SELLING?? COMMENT BELOW I'm curious as to what everyone is doing during the current CRYPTO LANDSLIDE??? LET ME KNOW!!

here everyone is doing what they want. there are many differences. what makes you interesting? I think you should find a lot of knowledge so you can do like many other members. you can invest, trade or whatever you want.
Activity: 224
February 07, 2018, 04:52:37 AM
Personally, I am buying these drawdowns. This is the most profitable time for buying bitcoins and altcoyins. After correction, there is always growth. Therefore it is very advantageous to buy at such moments.
Activity: 114
Merit: 13
February 07, 2018, 04:49:52 AM
People where selling all their altcoins following bitcoins dip in price. But since a good news just came around, I think people start buying back Bitcoins and is affecting other crypto currencies.
Bitcoin prices have now picked up slowly, and I guess those who sell bitcoin have begun to regret it, and I just want to say one thing, stick with myself and not panic.
Activity: 505
Merit: 35
February 07, 2018, 04:49:22 AM
what are people doing?

Patiently waiting for the right time to invest again. I think the price of altcoins almost reach to the lowest level this year. The winter is over and the color green will be seen again in the market.
Activity: 123
The World’s First Blockchain Core
February 07, 2018, 04:43:31 AM
If you have lost a lot of money, you may feel sad. If ypu have earn a lot of money, you may feel happy. If you want to earn more money, you may be buyin gin more coins.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
February 07, 2018, 04:37:03 AM
I just started this work. I am following the market but ,I can't buy anything yet.I am undecided..
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
February 07, 2018, 04:20:22 AM
I hodl my altcoins, despite the minus in some of it. I also have coins from bounties. There are many such holders. All that we worry about when our coins go to the moon again).
Activity: 105
February 07, 2018, 04:12:19 AM
what are people doing?
You will only getting panic when you are unsure to your investments because most of the people bought something without proper researching.If you really did research about your coins surely you wont invest to these shitty coins,and you will only buy the solid coins/project.What i did last bloodbath is,watch some movies and something different than looking your portfolio,my holdings will surely survive because most of them are solid coins,HOLDING will be the best thing to do when a bloodbath happens plus you can buy a lot of cheap coins when the market crashed surely you will make thousands of dollars from the market crashes.
So it depends on what you think about what you have.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
February 07, 2018, 04:04:50 AM
Those fainthearted just keep on selling while those professionals are buying what others are selling at a bargain.
Activity: 392
Merit: 103
February 07, 2018, 03:54:53 AM
Don't panic then you sell all your coin. If the price is very low we can hold and wait until the price is high. So, you can consider all of possibility before you make decisions. Always positive thinking and hope that the price always good for every time Smiley
Activity: 1512
Merit: 326
February 07, 2018, 03:48:38 AM
I think it depends on what trading position they are, selling or waiting for a reasonable price.
sometimes cutting losses in large amounts needs consideration. so is the opposite in buying
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
February 07, 2018, 03:43:28 AM
many have been panicking for the past 2 weeks. first they started panic selling because the dumps began and prices were falling then they started panic buying in the first small recovery but the followed it by another panic sell because it was not the end of the dump and prices continued falling more.

now that bitcoin has a rise from its bottom and the dumping has stopped (possibly temporarily) they have started to panic buy again.

meanwhile some others have been shorting during this down time and have been making a good amount of money while whales fully controlled the price.
Pages:
Jump to: