Pages:
Author

Topic: what are the best exchange sites? - page 12. (Read 23299 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 250
March 28, 2018, 04:32:44 AM
i choose the Binance for example.. but its just because my bounty manager suggested me to register. It`s one of the best exchange now for trading i think too.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
March 28, 2018, 01:23:37 AM
it always depends on how much u want to exchange, as some exchange sites have a withdrawal limit. Anyway, I would suggest Bittrex or Binance as they both have very high volumes i think. So, u r welcome and good luck
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
March 28, 2018, 12:42:37 AM
Actually all the exchanges are good, like hitbtc, coin exchange else else, but if untu swapping coin i like coin most in list in bitrex, hitcbtc and binance, cause if coin has gone into Excanger is a lot of potential
Activity: 3038
Merit: 634
March 26, 2018, 11:55:33 AM
Yobit - with yobit-codes, investbox and dice. Very efficient !
I would say that when you'll use yobit make sure that you are good if something happens like delay in withdrawal or deposit.

Too many complains are here in the forum so before deciding you'll use them as your exchange, think again.

I didn't invest with investbox and this discussion is interesting about it.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/invested-with-yobit-investbox-2661382
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
March 26, 2018, 11:06:57 AM
Binance + Bittrex Cheesy
Activity: 9
Activity: 54
March 26, 2018, 10:30:06 AM
Yobit - with yobit-codes, investbox and dice. Very efficient !
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
March 26, 2018, 08:41:57 AM
In my opinion and proven by me personally these are the sites I deduced everything without problems!
Poloniex, bittrex, binance

No delays , no failures were not! can be trust on all 100 percent
Activity: 795
Merit: 251
March 26, 2018, 07:45:57 AM
I prefer using the Coinbase. I have already used it and for me it is good. I have not heard any bad news regarding Coinbase because it is working fine and they are updating what is happening in the Exchange via their Twitter account.
Coinbase is a good solution for some coins but it is not the best exchange site. I like bittrex or binance, both are acknowledged for having the best stability now.
Activity: 462
March 26, 2018, 06:55:37 AM
You can also change BTC with Changelly service or exactly in MEW. But the best rates are provided on exchanges, like Bittrex. Register here, in any case you will need it later
Activity: 266
March 26, 2018, 04:48:48 AM
If you want to simply exchange and immediately withdraw, you need a stock exchange, without proof of identity. I would recommend ebits, there are quite large volumes of trades on this exchange and there is no need to confirm the identity
Activity: 2520
Merit: 568
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments
March 26, 2018, 04:39:18 AM
I prefer using the Coinbase.
Coinbase does only have set of few coins so this is only good for those traders that are contented by holding those few coins. But most of the traders does have bunch of coins to trade so it is not applicable to them to use coinbase. What I can see now, binance is the most popular altcoins and I'm starting to dislike cryptopia with a lot of email notifications that I'm receiving from them that there is someone that is trying to log in my account and they are even locking it for few minutes.
Activity: 345
March 26, 2018, 04:20:27 AM
I prefer using the Coinbase. I have already used it and for me it is good. I have not heard any bad news regarding Coinbase because it is working fine and they are updating what is happening in the Exchange via their Twitter account.
Activity: 21
February 28, 2018, 07:11:38 AM
There are so much exchanges out there you can trust any high profile exchange like BINANCE , BITTREX , OKEX etc .

But for alt coins you , if your are daily trader you must choose that exchange which got high volume of trading that coin which you want to trade faster (like buy at less and sell high) . For this you must follow coinmarketcap to check out all fluctuations out there at one place.
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
February 28, 2018, 07:02:50 AM
Binance – Offers mobile app and probably the fastest growing exchange. If you need to pick only one, this is the best and #1 in 2018.
Bibox:  One of the strongest exchange that also offers a mobile app. They have been constantly updating their mobile app to make it one of the best in the industry.
Gate.io: Many new cryptos can be found here. Unique approach and something you should signup for in 2018. Also offers mobile app just like KuCoin and Binance.
Changelly: Perfect for quick crypto exchange. Easy to use and great for beginners.
Bittrex: Another high quality exchange with a lot of coins.
Bitfinex: Offers mobile app and a popular exchange. You can also lend crypto here to earn interest.
Bitmex: One of the whales of Cryptocurrency exchange. You can do margin trading, if that’s your thing.
KuCoin: Another Cryptocurrency exchange.
Cryptopia: Many undervalued cryptos can be found here.
Activity: 280
February 28, 2018, 05:06:48 AM
Practically on any crypto exchange you can exchange Bitcoins for Ether (for example Cryptopia, Binans, Kukoin and Durghi). Also you can use exchangers, but you should choose a more profitable course.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Transact Safer / Chase Better
February 27, 2018, 11:52:07 PM
Binance + Bittrex Cheesy

According to my experience, both are very good exchanges in terms trading because of both of them has huge volumes and community is supporting both of these exchanges. Mainly their support systems are very actively responding to people problems.
Activity: 66
February 27, 2018, 11:49:52 PM
Binance + Bittrex Cheesy
Activity: 420
Merit: 7
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSY
February 27, 2018, 05:16:46 PM
Best as the name is supposed to mean the top on their game, my list revolves around many factors and they are just three based on where New ICO are list te volume they pull and there trading interface based on the exchanges I have used.

Binnance -  This is where the volume is right about now, and its pulling the wave coupled with the fact its a decentralized exchange, which puts your fund in your hand.
Bittrex - old but still has the trust, reliability, and has been very stable before the advent of crypto going mainstream, the volume is still there and the exchange is the one of the best.
Kucoin -  this is the new gem, things aare moving slow but steady and new ICO find themself listed here easily or quickly, the ux is simple and prices are updated on the real time basis, we just going to keep watch on them.

There are other exchanges i have used but this are more preffered for me.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
February 27, 2018, 03:19:02 PM
Cryptopia is also a good exchange, but I do not use it for trading, because I feel that it is not safe enough to keep coins and tokens here.
Pages:
Jump to: