Pages:
Author

Topic: What are the challenges for investment with Small capital? - page 23. (Read 4068 times)

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523
the challenge for those who have very small trading capital in my opinion is the price movements that seem to be making you very long to earn profits because the profits will be very long.
The small capital you have investing it is either small gains or huge so depends on the project you are trading with. Their is no problem even it is small or big the most important is you are sure with the project that you can have a profit after all. Yes the challenges also is it may take very long to achieve the profit in return.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
In the study of economics, Investment mean any addition in physical stock as well as stock of finished goods,  or you can say any putting money in anything for the motive of profit.I want to know your opinion that what are main challenges for small investors in any type of business now a days, If he/she has nothing after his investment?

I think it would be his or her capabilities or skills and how to exceeds his or her limitations to compete with all well known and  those who are already in such business.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
the challenge for those who have very small trading capital in my opinion is the price movements that seem to be making you very long to earn profits because the profits will be very long.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
For me, starting with a small capital is not a problem in any investment. If you have a small capital all you need to do is be consistent in adding into your investment, consistency is the key. You may start small but if you are consistently adding to your investment, it will still grow, in no time, you will be surprise how big it is already.
Activity: 868
Merit: 151
So many challenges when start investing with small capital, to prove everybody that small entrepreneurs will always succeed even though you so many tasks to pass. And one thing more there is no big if there is no small.

Do not consider it as a hindrance as every one has to start somewhere and not every one has money. With whatever money you have try to make the best returns out of it so that you will keep making money and have some returns . Once you know the technique you will be able to create more wealth and become rich as well.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
Investing with a small capital will certainly generate a small profit as well, And there must be extra patience to be able to get a high score. and it takes a very long time too.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Challenges in investing in small capital are surely no guarantee . but if you start a small capital, it will not be too much to lose for you. It is also possible that small capital will have a huge income. depending on the trend . Or if you want to increase your money , find other option .

The challenge is that you cannot have a more profitable business because your capital is limited. Your profit most likely be small but at some cases their are business that are very fit to the needs of the community thats why some business boost in just a short period of time.
Activity: 261
Challenges in investing in small capital are surely no guarantee . but if you start a small capital, it will not be too much to lose for you. It is also possible that small capital will have a huge income. depending on the trend . Or if you want to increase your money , find other option .
Activity: 266
Merit: 15
In the study of economics, Investment mean any addition in physical stock as well as stock of finished goods,  or you can say any putting money in anything for the motive of profit.I want to know your opinion that what are main challenges for small investors in any type of business now a days, If he/she has nothing after his investment?

Investing in the crypto market is risky. If we use a small amount of capital, it will be very difficult to make a profit. Because if you invest and the price of the coin is always down. You will not have enough money to continue buying more coins while the price of the coin is low
Activity: 626

In any kind of investment even its small or big theres so many challenges will you face. There's a ups and downs so before you enter in any investment especially in crypto you need study and learn so you can handle well and manage it well your investment
Activity: 518
Merit: 101

Small capital means small profits. Big capital means big profit. For me all I can say is maybe the advantage for small capital is when the business will not be successful at least you have only small capital putted up but if its hit then you only have fewer profit to receive. It is okay as long as the business is real and really has potential. If you have small capital try to do some other things that do not need capital like signature and bounty campaigns here and your earnings will go to your investments. In this case you can have bigger capital in the future.
Activity: 420
Merit: 14
The challenge of investinf very small is that you will profit very less. It's kind of like gambling, if you bet small, you definitely lose small. It also makes diversifing your investment that much harder. If you have a smal capitas itnis then you are limited to the coins you will invest on and cements the agrument of gaining small.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 515

Always remember that the profit you will earn will be depending on how much capital you want to start on so the only risk for you is that you will not earn that much profit if you are not welling to invest a big amount.
I must say that at time when you don’t have much amount of money, then it is better not to make any kind of investment. Other than that, you need to look for the ways which can then help you in having more income which can then increase the investment amount.

If you will go for investing of that small amount of money, then it will be very much difficult for you to handle the situation at time when you suffer any kind of loss.
Activity: 238
So many challenges when start investing with small capital, to prove everybody that small entrepreneurs will always succeed even though you so many tasks to pass. And one thing more there is no big if there is no small.
Activity: 121
The first one it seems that you dont own a big bunch of money already, so you need to be patient and trying to save some more money for investing
Activity: 55
If one invest with a small capital it will take time to yield income because since the capital is very small theturn over will be very small. more over if it involve rentage of chops and other expencies it will result in debt.
Activity: 336
You will be forced to wait for your profit and by the time you only have started you will get not significant profits, but anyway... there is a future for that
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
There are a very big challenges for investment with small capital,the time on how to profit for a period of time , process and technique to grow this small capital is a must, the effort and patient is needed to gain good profits of this small capital, but this will be success in the future.
Activity: 86
The challenges for investment with small capital are many.
One of them is if you only have small capital, your profit is also small. Since your profit is small, your development is also slow.
They will trade with you with small price only.
It takes time for you to profit..
Activity: 112
I think that you need to invest in everything new, for example, delivery of goods using drones and the like. To start a business, you still need the initial capital. In general, everyone chooses what to invest, who can sew well and can open a business for products made of leather: cases, purses, bags and so on. And someone can make good money on the crypto currency
Pages:
Jump to: