Pages:
Author

Topic: What are the challenges for investment with Small capital? - page 25. (Read 4068 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
In the study of economics, Investment mean any addition in physical stock as well as stock of finished goods,  or you can say any putting money in anything for the motive of profit.I want to know your opinion that what are main challenges for small investors in any type of business now a days, If he/she has nothing after his investment?

The first and foremost challenge in a small time investor is the lack of funds to invest. This means that they cannot rebuild as fast as the rich people because they lack the resources and have only gained too little to nothing hence they do not have enough savings to back them up if they need to rebuild their investments to get back what they lost.

I totaly agree also one of their challenges is that they after they get their profits along with their ROI, they then to use all their profits per for personal use since they really need it. So they cannot have a bigger investment the for the next time. This is not to mention that their risk is much greater since most of they are already putting most of their capital and if they lose they have no money to reinvest again.
In addition to your comments, those with small capital investments are always afraid when the market drops. Because they are so nervous, they make decisions that are not clear. Since then, they have been losing money on the Crypto market. I think that if you have more or less capital then if you invest in Crypto then take risks and hope that your coin will increase to the future moon. That is the motivation for you to hold them.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
In order to make money with small investment, you will have to wait longer. Another challenge is that you might not be able to invest in big coins which are very costly.
Activity: 107
for me investment with small capital in krypto for us also no problem but with a small profit too. if you really get more profit you can do now, because bitcoin prices are now also low, so you will get many benefits.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
In the study of economics, Investment mean any addition in physical stock as well as stock of finished goods,  or you can say any putting money in anything for the motive of profit.I want to know your opinion that what are main challenges for small investors in any type of business now a days, If he/she has nothing after his investment?

In terms of investment with small capital for opening takes a lot of sacrifice specially for the starting period, and your success also sometimes depends on the kind of business you want to venture, one of the main challenges is competition, there are lots of competitors now a days that offers many kinds incentives, freebies etc good packaging is also one and promotion, you've got have good team, right connection to others and one who has heart and does not afraid to take risk in business

Activity: 214
For me the challenge was that I wanted to invest in many currencies, but bounded with my budget can afford only 2 or 3 of them top ones
Activity: 364
In the study of economics, Investment mean any addition in physical stock as well as stock of finished goods,  or you can say any putting money in anything for the motive of profit.I want to know your opinion that what are main challenges for small investors in any type of business now a days, If he/she has nothing after his investment?

In my own opinion, investing on cryptocurrency in just a small amount is just fine as long as you are earning profit because if you are going to trade in the market then you will still make a way in order fro you to multiply your coins.
Activity: 25

The challenge for small capital is the earnings is also small. But I believe it will never be a hindrance for your success in any kind of business. As long as you are determined, for sure you will be successful.
Activity: 336
The challenge (main of) is that you would not see a big difference at the beginning, so it would be hard to stay inspired and work
Activity: 238
Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI

Like in cryptocurrency if you had only small capital then the you need to wait for a longer terms before you can take a big profits while those having big capital with a small changes in the price going up you had already a good profits and no need to wait for longer terms considering that crypto had a volatile movements those who had big capital had an edge as they can play around their money even if with the small price changes.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
The amount in investment is not the problem but the skills of the investors and the right market.I have seen small amounts turning into an empire.The small amount can make great changes to the investors who starts right.
Activity: 182
For me the challenge at the beginningn of my crypto work was that you anticipating a big profit, but you dont have it
Activity: 364
Blockchain with VTOS energy

Always remember that the profit you will earn will be depending on how much capital you want to start on so the only risk for you is that you will not earn that much profit if you are not welling to invest a big amount.
Activity: 196

The big challenges of Small investor is to experienced the volume of loses then it will overcome the worst situation after all. they are not a real investor if they don't experienced the risk of investment. that's the solid fundamental basis before we are a strong businessman.  
Activity: 297
Merit: 1
In the study of economics, Investment mean any addition in physical stock as well as stock of finished goods,  or you can say any putting money in anything for the motive of profit.I want to know your opinion that what are main challenges for small investors in any type of business now a days, If he/she has nothing after his investment?

The first and foremost challenge in a small time investor is the lack of funds to invest. This means that they cannot rebuild as fast as the rich people because they lack the resources and have only gained too little to nothing hence they do not have enough savings to back them up if they need to rebuild their investments to get back what they lost.

I totaly agree also one of their challenges is that they after they get their profits along with their ROI, they then to use all their profits per for personal use since they really need it. So they cannot have a bigger investment the for the next time. This is not to mention that their risk is much greater since most of they are already putting most of their capital and if they lose they have no money to reinvest again.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
Well of course, the challenge of having a small capital is the lack of resource, especially if you are talking into real-life businesses and on cryptocurrencies, diversifying your investment portfolio may be quite hard and the yield is very little no matter how little the risk of loss.
Small capital simply means smaller profit.

Activity: 882
Merit: 403

Activity: 110
Investment with small capital will not make the profit to come in big and it will make realizing huge amount of profit take time because the gain will always come in bit

The challenges by investing in a small amout of capital is your ROI is also small. Your strategies to make to boost your investmen is limited. You have to be careful.to pick the right product or coin to invest to make sure you wont lose the small capital you invest.
Activity: 434

It was very obvious, there will be lesser risk of course since it was not that huge money that you spend and another thing is that, you will also not earn a huge amount of profit because the capital is small so there is no way for you to become successful if you will not take a risk.
Activity: 48
I think the challenge is the Bitcoin fees if you want to diversify. If you only have $100 to invest, how much does it cost to send Bitcoins to different exchanges?
Activity: 1112
Merit: 256

Low investment is a little bit of problem cause earning anything in short time is risk cause you need to invest in thrash coins and believe that your coin will go to the moon in near future but you could also put money in first ten coins but in this type of investments you need to wait long time with small amount of time and your earnings will be colected in long time.
Pages:
Jump to: