Pages:
Author

Topic: What are the challenges for investment with Small capital? - page 26. (Read 4068 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 101
Following are some challenges for investment with Small capital

1) Returns will be less as you have limited money.

2) It will consume a lot of time to grow funds.
Exactly! you cannot maximize your fund and to get profit regularly unlike if you have a big capital for investment or in trading, for example if you have a small capital and you just bought 2 coins and that coin has a stable price for a couple of months so it will really hard for you to buy other coins because your investment sticks only in that coins.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Following are some challenges for investment with Small capital

1) Returns will be less as you have limited money.

2) It will consume a lot of time to grow funds.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
In the study of economics, Investment mean any addition in physical stock as well as stock of finished goods,  or you can say any putting money in anything for the motive of profit.I want to know your opinion that what are main challenges for small investors in any type of business now a days, If he/she has nothing after his investment?

Its not just about the challenge but its the risk,if after investing he has nothing to follow up incase the first fails,remember that never invest more than you cant afford to lose.

I believe than if thats only what youve got,better sdont enter this market because this is the highest risk to profit since the value is very volatile
Activity: 308
Do not wait for a high profit for at least 5 months, invest in a long-term perspective.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
You should find a better investment after investment to make your money grow. Which is most likely difficult due to market volatility in crypto. I think the challenge is how you will make your investment grow. This is difficult because your investment is small, the amount of income you can expect from it is also small
Activity: 1400
Merit: 269
No matter how big or small an investment is there will be always some pros and cons but in terms of small capital you've invested is the small amount you will earn when your investment for example btc. Surges to new all time heights, you wont get the best of it cause of the small amount you've put into it.
Activity: 301
Merit: 3
DAEFROM.com
In the study of economics, Investment mean any addition in physical stock as well as stock of finished goods,  or you can say any putting money in anything for the motive of profit.I want to know your opinion that what are main challenges for small investors in any type of business now a days, If he/she has nothing after his investment?

Every investment faces challenges, no matter how small or big investors are, but in terms of small investors, the main challenges they are facing is having small amount of capital to be used in investments. Not having profit and losing their capital is the main challenges they might face in investing, it would be hard for them to start all over again if it ever happen.
Activity: 72
As far as i know, figuring out the profit aamount and calculating the net gain is generally an issue which can be cut off with bulkier investments.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
With small capital, it might not be able to do much especially if you only have a limited budget as it limits your potential to invest and earn more.
Activity: 994
Merit: 11
Daxetoken.net
    We know that investing are too risky,like you are in racing ,you have a chance to win or lose. The big challenges for investing with small capital are the risks to take in order to meet some goals as investors. Small entrepreneur are start in doing business with small capital but most of them survive and make their business profitable. Let's say small capital can gain small profit but if you are industrious and hard working person everything is possible,you can earn also big profit. In investing with small capital you must have enough courage and self confident without regrets.
Activity: 392
Merit: 103
I think the only cahllenge on that is how can you make your small capital into a big capital. There are lot of way making profit grow but the common is invest it to an initial coin offering or trading the other quetly hard especially when your biggener
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
The Exchange for EOS Community
The smaller your investment will be, the smaller your profit that you will earn too since you can only buy a small quantity or even just a chunk of the crypto that you are going to invest to. A small capital can't also give you a diversified portfolio since it is only limited to those cryptos that you like most.
Activity: 368
Merit: 104
Small investments means smaller return and profit. But if you play your cards right, that small investment could become your seed to grow it into a more substantial earnings. The good side also is if you lose your small investment then the loss would also be minimal. But then again, i still believe in dreaming big.
No, I believe that no loss is a loss at all. Every good thing and bad thing as well, are for your betterment. Like just think of a person who is trading. If he got profit, that is definitely better for his life and investment. And other case, that would be able to learn new things from his mistake which will definitely not be repeated and the next time, it would be a solid profit for him.
Activity: 280
Investment with a small capital means having a small profit also and when you earn your profit together with your capital it will become big capital so when you invest again you can earn a bug profit and so fort even applied in small business starting with a small business that is profitable time will your business will grow.
Activity: 280
For me it is okay to start in a small capital in business as long as your business can really earn and from the profit you can get you can save it so little by little you can add it from your first put up money. I believe that not all successful bussiness starts from BIG capital ,small investment has a chance to be successful too. A person who love what he is doing and with hardwork will be blessed .
Activity: 434
Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data
The most challenging part for people's investment with a small capital is choosing a crypto that can lead them to grow or success because if mistake happeneds in choosing a right crypto can lead to a person think that this kind of business was wrong like those people who experience of losing their investments or being scammed in investing in choosing wrong people.
Activity: 756
Merit: 12

I think just waiting if we dont have any money more to invest. We should not push our self when we start investing our money because some investment have high risk and its better we are using our idle money.
Better not using loan from banks and keep using idle money
Activity: 1372
Merit: 106
Available for rent
I own a small shop and I am just a small businessman. The hardest part for me is changing my capital to add resources to my business because customers are not always there plus the money I get is for my operational costs.

You can consider taking loan for your business. I do not give this advice for investing in crypto but business is quite different. For instance, if you are running a business for some years and are able to make decent returns, you can scale it up with loan. There is very less risk as the business it already set.

Banks will also be happy to give you loan for this purpose.
Activity: 196

Any kind of investment starting with small capital would be successful if we handled it better, many investor handled in different aspects of investment was succesfull because of the key to success which are  "perseverance" and "patience" i don't mention what investment is better specifically for us, the important is we pursue our self to
apply  the 2 different key to become successful before we enter into investment. That's also the big challenges for all of us.
Activity: 134
In principle, an advantage in the business that we do, one of them depends on the amount of capital we have. I say that an investment with a small amount of capital will produce a small profit as well.
Pages:
Jump to: