Pages:
Author

Topic: What are the challenges for investment with Small capital? - page 27. (Read 4068 times)

PIR
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10
what challenges small entrepreneur or small business now a days is how to cope up during trying hard day...at the beginning..its always been the hard part with small capital you really have to think of ways how to make it grow and how to sell or advertise your product, and how to invest that will support your business.
Activity: 119
Merit: 0
yes investment with small capital requires more effort, good knowledge to choose it as a future asset.
Activity: 70
The main challenge of small capital is that it takes a lot of time to become big capital and it is difficult for the investor to have patience.Besides,there is a lot of impact on the market, the investor's ability, the position of the new investor, and so on.

Our investment really depends on the amount of our capital so If you have a mall capital you can try investing in cryptocurrency which is lower in value and hold it for long term until the price becomes higher.
Activity: 627
Merit: 14
Crypto Article Sharer!!!
The main challenge of small capital is that it takes a lot of time to become big capital and it is difficult for the investor to have patience.Besides,there is a lot of impact on the market, the investor's ability, the position of the new investor, and so on.
Activity: 1890
Merit: 101
In the study of economics, Investment mean any addition in physical stock as well as stock of finished goods,  or you can say any putting money in anything for the motive of profit.I want to know your opinion that what are main challenges for small investors in any type of business now a days, If he/she has nothing after his investment?

actually, not just a small investor who has a challenge, the big investor has a challenge too, it's just how the investors solve the challenges and problems that will occur.
because big investors start with small investors and why he/her can be a big investor because he/her can solve his/her challenges and problems very well...
Activity: 540
Merit: 100
BountyMarketCap
In the study of economics, Investment mean any addition in physical stock as well as stock of finished goods,  or you can say any putting money in anything for the motive of profit.I want to know your opinion that what are main challenges for small investors in any type of business now a days, If he/she has nothing after his investment?

It is a big test and challenge for us since we've only got small capital, we are expecting a lower profit from it as well which actually sometimes make us hopeless about our investment. However, there are lucky people who are able to get a good profit from just a small capital though their patience. That's the reason why I believe that it is still the reason why patience is still a requirement in investment.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
If you invest small amount then don't expect huge profit immediately. Your patience and your skills will be put in test so be prepared. Long term investment is the best if you have a very limited capital in your hand.
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
the small capital is hard to grow fast .. it's time to get your small investment grow .. you should be patient and have patience because this is the key to a business development especially and you start with small investment.
Even the heading will tell you the challenges already and it is the small capital that people use to invest initially. With small capital all that you are going to get is small profits alone which is better than no profits.
Activity: 182
the small capital is hard to grow fast .. it's time to get your small investment grow .. you should be patient and have patience because this is the key to a business development especially and you start with small investment.
Activity: 146
the main challenge of small investment is if you invest small then your profit is also small and take long time to get your profit if your investment small. Small investors should be patient because it takes time to wait especially in bitcoin because the price is unstable. at its core for small investments should keep trying and be patient as the effort does not betray the results.
Activity: 112
I own a small shop and I am just a small businessman. The hardest part for me is changing my capital to add resources to my business because customers are not always there plus the money I get is for my operational costs.
Activity: 910
Merit: 550

The biggest challenge on having a smaller capital is on how you will grow your investment, because if you invest it in just a single investment and then lost it you can't get your capital, so it is better to divide your investment that sure you will gain profit for example in bitcoin and ethereum.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 253

Frustration I think is the number one challenges often experience by small investors. Most of this small investor are usually have high proficiency in trading but didn’t have enough capital. The rationale of this because the amount they invested is their hard earn savings that’s why they are very keen on investing.
right, many people who want a big profit but with small capital. usually what happens is greedy in getting a profit. it will backfire because we will even lose money because of that trait
Activity: 70
Make a small capital investment to get a big profit to be everyone's dream. Who would not want it if little capital is spent in the beginning but can reap huge profits in the future.
Activity: 505
Merit: 35

Frustration I think is the number one challenges often experience by small investors. Most of this small investor are usually have high proficiency in trading but didn’t have enough capital. The rationale of this because the amount they invested is their hard earn savings that’s why they are very keen on investing.
Activity: 524
Merit: 100
io.ezystayz.com

for me i think the most main challenges for small investors is the small income because we all know that in investment, the huge capital the more profit, better to deal with huge capital to earn alot, just becarefull when you invest to avoid scam.
Activity: 58
Small capital would similarly bring you small interest and so it may not fulfill your goals
Activity: 1148
Merit: 528
The main problem of investments with the small capital is that for receiving more or less normal profit you should risk almost all or all capital that in case of failure will lead to crash.
If someone is putting all of his capital in an asset or whatsoever place, I think we can’t call it as a small investment at all and I am not in favor of such an act because we need money for daily purpose too. Moreover, a small investment never mean small profits.

Profits are only linked with the capabilities of investor. If he holds his asset for long and that asset is a potential one or better starts trading, he would become rich.
Activity: 62
A small scale amount needs more specific investments platform as it cant be distributed to dfferent baskets!
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
Thinking on the higher plane of existence.

Ofcourse the main challenge is how his business can be sustainable despite of small capital. As we all know, small businesses require a lot effort to work since almost all the labor will be done by yourself. Second is that how your business will grow over time and compete to the market. Third is how to stand out to other products/services so that the consumer will choose your products/services.
Pages:
Jump to: