Pages:
Author

Topic: What are your expectations for ICOs in 2019? - page 9. (Read 25146 times)

Activity: 1680
Merit: 278
Despite there are many ICOs thag failed because there didnt have a real case of use, team didmt have skills enough to deliver or were just moneygrabs/scams.. there many others that can be really usefull. And now at these prices of ETH.. investing on ICOs could be really profitable
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
hope for the upcoming ICO and will be created in 2019, hopefully many ICOs can provide solutions to various problems and many develop ICOs that have a platform for exchange or infrastructure.
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 9
Kill E'm With Kindness
It will be a good year in 2019 but not as good as 2017.. 2019 should be better because it was a hell of a bloody year for Crypto and so many people has loose all their money this year so I am really hoping that next year will be more better but it will not happen in an instant when Sec aprroves ETF by february this will not make a big gain for crypto in an instant it will gain just a little everyday and my predictions maybe is that ETH & BTC will reach its ATH by Q3 of 2019 so its gonna be a long bloody months for every crypto traders and hunters... Gotta stay with my old shoes cannot be able to buy a new one for a long time .. SAD! Cry Cry
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
I hope that for the ICO in 2019, hopefully it can trigger a rise in the price of bitcoin and hopefully it can also make cryptocurrency requests high and the most important thing is to be a solution to common problems.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
Less ICO fails more trusted ICO. More ICO will come in 2019 we hope all of them become successful or have uniquness that the investor looking right now because most of the ICO now have common benefits and purposes and advatanges.
Activity: 798
Merit: 281
The expectation next year is that the quality of ICOs will improve as the SEC decides to crack down on ICOs. Also, other countries will control them to protect their own people from getting scammed
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
What are your expectations for ICOs in 2019?

For no one it is a secret that this year for the ICOs was not the best  Undecided, but what do you think will happen to them by 2019?

Will it improve significantly?

I think that the ICO projects if mostly depend on the situation of this cryptocurrency market. And in 2019, if the market recovers, I think the ICO will grow, and the mass of ICO project will bear and help the market uptrend. I hope that the price of ETH will rise to $1,000 and more in 2019.
Activity: 2772
Merit: 518
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
ICO's will be having a big problem if market won't show any recovery next year especially for ERC 20 base tokens. Some investors and traders won't risk their money if they saw no improvement and if they can't generate profit by it. In this case, ICO won't survive and lead into failing cause they can't generate funds that could run their projects.
Activity: 700
Merit: 102
What are your expectations for ICOs in 2019?

For no one it is a secret that this year for the ICOs was not the best  Undecided, but what do you think will happen to them by 2019?

Will it improve significantly?

Our hope is that the ICO market will improve. because we cannot know the condition correctly, because sometimes we predict it is wrong. so to find out what will happen to the market is difficult.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087
99% or more of them are toast. most have delivered nothing and disappeared. others will be hit with legal measures for flouting laws they couldn't be bothered to research.

going forward ICOs will either have to operate off the radar, and exchanges that want to stay in business won't list their tokens, or they're gonna have to go fully legit and spend a ton of money on being compliant.

those are the two options. both mean that they're a miserable failure in their current form.
Activity: 2114
Merit: 530
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
ICO will end in 2019, as we have seen late they are struggling to raise money from the space, and I expect this trend to continue, no one want to hold useless tokens with no use-case or utility, something is telling me we will likely see people warm their hands to STO tokens and if they get this right it could relegate ICO for life and bring new hope to the space
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
I am absolutely convinced that the situation in 2019 will really improve. After all, next year there will be a steady growth of the crypto market, so many new projects will be able to attract additional investments for their development. But the new algorithm to protect the interests of investors is really necessary.
Yes it is right that the coming year will be a very good year for the ICOs and for all the market. In the coming year all of the investors will be satisfied with their investment in that sector as I am sure that the governments will give a great support to that field.
Activity: 476
Merit: 17
I think that 2019 will be more successful for the ICO industry, because the number of countries that plan to regulate ICO is increasing. Tighter frameworks, control by financial regulators will reduce the number of fraudulent, weak and useless projects, which will help to focus the attention and financial resources of investors on a small number of projects that have been tested. This will reduce the risks of investing and promising projects will be able to collect the necessary amount during Crowd Sale.
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
BBOD Trading Platform
I hope that the ICO project in 2019 will get better and not many will commit fraud, because it is just a waste of time and harms investors and decreases investor confidence and even destroys market prices.
Activity: 31
of course I hope that in 2019 there will be many scams that are not scam and are promising and right in giving rewards. because this year there are so many ico scams and the rewards are not on time so I have to wait a long time.
In the past there were a lot of scam projects which are filtered now as now people are very intelligent and are very alert about all the factors to see that if the project is legit or not in the coming year we will see many more tools which will remove the scam ICOs completely. In the current market some projects are making us to wait for longer it is because of the current market.
Activity: 30
I expect even bigger number of ICO's, and that will cause them all to collect no money whatsoever, because they are way too similar, way too inefficient and unstable
Probably the time for them has passed, and 2019 will be the last desperate attempt to grab some money by ICO owners
So, generally, 2019 might be the last year we hear about them at all
Activity: 2660
Merit: 651
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
if the market is good that no dump happen maybe more investors like to invest in ICO's many ICO's will success it's a good year if that happen.
With dump or no dump happening in the crypto currency market we cant know for sure what to expect concerning ICOs in the year 2019 because there a news going on reddit which I'm yet to confirm if it is truth. It says that the "US SEC says "The ICO party is over if the statement happen to be truth then we shouldn't expect anything from ICOs next year.
Activity: 385
Merit: 10
Are you still obsessed with ICO? You may be an investor who makes a lot of money on ICO, but now ICO is a disaster for investors, and the success rate is very low. The future ICO will change, otherwise the ICO will go to death.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
if we assume that 2019 will be a year of growth, then ICO will gain popularity and many of them will collect the necessary budget
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
I hope that for the ICOs that will be in 2019, I really hope that the ICO will be very useful and can have a very expensive price so that ICO participants can benefit a lot.
so much is expected for the ICO in 2019 to come, even many feel that the ICO in the coming year may be better than 2017 due to the development of the new system. well, hopefully that will come true.
Pages:
Jump to: