Pages:
Author

Topic: What are your expectations for ICOs in 2019? - page 3. (Read 25146 times)

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
for my hopes that this year the ICO can improve and eliminate fraud in the ICO world because it has harmed many people, including myself. and if ICO is still like this, ICO will not be left behind by its users and investors
The probability that this will change is small, because there is no way to implement it somehow, but even with this in mind, in the growing market ICO can again rise and become a less risky type of investment
well, all my hopes for this year for ICO were that they all worked on the projet they started well, and honestly. when an ICO is successful, I think these two things are things that should be noted. I hope, of course, the ICO this year will be better than before.
Activity: 251
Merit: 10
BIB Exchange
For changing the current crypto currency market, more and more legit icos are needed. I am waiting for legit and active icos which will be much potential. But it is a great sorrow that most of the ico in this time is scam.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
for my hopes that this year the ICO can improve and eliminate fraud in the ICO world because it has harmed many people, including myself. and if ICO is still like this, ICO will not be left behind by its users and investors
The probability that this will change is small, because there is no way to implement it somehow, but even with this in mind, in the growing market ICO can again rise and become a less risky type of investment
Activity: 980
Merit: 261
Thats a important issue. ICO sales should be made more trustworthy with any kind of guarantee because not all of the ICO's are becoming profitable but most of them are going shaddy. Peoples who invest into scam ICO's usually have to face loss and so majority of the peoples are turning their back towards investing into ico projects. Once the ICO sales are made more secure than i guess much of the community will re-enter the investment fields.

investment in crypto is one of the good investment nowadays but most of the time people are staying away from it because of being a risky due to many scams, but if there will be a assurance that when a people invest their money there will be a security with then it will be trend and many will used this kind of industry.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
It will be under the pressure during this time BUT still there are legit projects for investment even during this time. As an example luckyblock.com - it is smart contract based lottery that will have very big revenue stream. Very good choice for short term investment.
As far as I understand lottery ticket = a token within the smart contract, right? Or how otherwise smart contract will work? Huh
Yes. Token here will be called LBT. So basically when you are purchasing a ticket you will purchase a token on ETH network
So it is ICO actually, right? Then seems it is uncapped token sale. Definitely not the best idea. The only way which can make sense here - to try your lack with few loterry tickets. Much investments there are not appreciated for sure
ICO lottery?? What?? Huh Thats smth completly new! I have read about LBT but did not know it is collecting funds in the way of ICO Shocked
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
Thats a important issue. ICO sales should be made more trustworthy with any kind of guarantee because not all of the ICO's are becoming profitable but most of them are going shaddy. Peoples who invest into scam ICO's usually have to face loss and so majority of the peoples are turning their back towards investing into ico projects. Once the ICO sales are made more secure than i guess much of the community will re-enter the investment fields.
Activity: 788
Maybe more rekted for the investor ?, ICO was not really good anymore for right now. The company must make some a good movement/adoption for their project if they want to be a succesfull ICO.
Activity: 79
It will be under the pressure during this time BUT still there are legit projects for investment even during this time. As an example luckyblock.com - it is smart contract based lottery that will have very big revenue stream. Very good choice for short term investment.
As far as I understand lottery ticket = a token within the smart contract, right? Or how otherwise smart contract will work? Huh
Yes. Token here will be called LBT. So basically when you are purchasing a ticket you will purchase a token on ETH network
So it is ICO actually, right? Then seems it is uncapped token sale. Definitely not the best idea. The only way which can make sense here - to try your lack with few loterry tickets. Much investments there are not appreciated for sure
Activity: 1582
Merit: 253
copper member
Activity: 126
Activity: 79
Activity: 1148
Merit: 251
My expectations for Ico’s this year is to have more improvement in terms of the project.  That would truly benefited the users or investors from the project. So hopefully, this year is good for Ico and crypto.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
I hope that the ICO in 2019 will be better from 2017 and 2018, hopefully there will be good ICO project projects, ICO students who have different ideas and not only profit for the company but also useful for the community.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 101
Every year market always experiences price changes and 2018 is a very bad year for ico investment but if 2019 experiences a price increase this will be a good year for investors
Activity: 1386
Merit: 504
Ico's maybe no longer use as a term or may use again who knows but to pinpoint this crowdfunding of any kind of project may use STO term or more on security tokens or coins this year, this is what i am thinking because of the regulations and additional information that it was the year of this tokens. This tokensales is just like a cycle from my experience there is a time when this STO will be booming. Its only about time crypto needs patience.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 506
there will be no ICO anymore, investors are not as stupid as you think, they better save their money on MasterNodes and wait for the next few months to be ready to harvest their crops
The ICO is now getting worse and worse, because there are no regulations from the relevant government that cause people to easily commit fraud
2019 = no ICO

I don't think it is what you think, investors will still use ico if they feel they can benefit from the ico project. You are right when you say that investors are not as stupid as you think. surely they will see the opportunities that exist in 2019. and I hope the ico project in 2019 will be better than the previous year, and I hope that more investors will be interested in ico. because as a bounty hunter from the ico project, I will still be optimistic that this year, ico will be crowded again like two years ago.
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
In 2019 the increase that occurred was not significant, but it happened slowly. Now I think I'm happy to invest. Many people hope that 2019 will be the year for all Altcoin. So from now on, we have to collect a lot of Altcoins that have great potential.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
If the crypto market recovers, then 2019 will be a great year for investment. Investors have become smarter, and now they are studying crypto projects before investing.

I think the current market is really a great chance to get into crypto since basically most coins and tokens have lost tremendous amount of values and assuming the project is still a go you can expect it to recovers after the market start to favor more greens than red
Activity: 142
Merit: 10
I hope in 2019 , there will be more stringent ICO regulations . In 2018 , I did  much bounty programs but most of them failed , my profit from it is very low , I was really disappointed with it
Activity: 854
SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes
I hope ICO can be regulated, only real project can be make an ICO. I think this idea will be reduce scam and fraud, so investors can return to invest in ICO.
Pages:
Jump to: