Pages:
Author

Topic: What are your expectations for ICOs in 2019? - page 5. (Read 25146 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 32
In 2019, changes will occur slowly. But I am sure if this year the market price will definitely recover. We certainly must continue to think positively because this will keep us going forward. Last year we saw that the market collapsed and for this year we believe the market will increase.
bigger expectation will not be done by the ICO in today situation because the situation is happening like that but in this year definitely the value and the popularity will increase at the end.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
In 2019, changes will occur slowly. But I am sure if this year the market price will definitely recover. We certainly must continue to think positively because this will keep us going forward. Last year we saw that the market collapsed and for this year we believe the market will increase.
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
What are your expectations for ICOs in 2019?

For no one it is a secret that this year for the ICOs was not the best  Undecided, but what do you think will happen to them by 2019?

Will it improve significantly?

It's difficult to predict the market situation but if we going to look the mass adoption then this will going to be tougher for those ICOs to survive as the market has still not performing good since last year. Besides let’s remain optimistic that this will reverse the situation in the coming days or months as crypto can surprise us anytime.
Activity: 743
The previous year was really very bad for the whole ICO industry. Now we hope that this year 2019 will be better, but it is depending on the situation of the crypto market too.
I think we have to wait to see if the ICOs will recover again in the few coming months.
Activity: 494
Merit: 104
homt.net
it's too hard says about ico campaign in 2019, maybe investor are boring joining in ico campaign because the price of some coin is not expectatedd than when they offered in ico campaign, but i'm still needed ico campaign for participating in bounty Grin
Activity: 784
What are your expectations for ICOs in 2019?

For no one it is a secret that this year for the ICOs was not the best  Undecided, but what do you think will happen to them by 2019?

Will it improve significantly?
if we discuss and talk about ICO, I think there are a lot of ico that are not in accordance with the scheme and initial plan and the point is that the issue of payment that is not in accordance with the provisions that have been delivered from the beginning of the ICO was launched and my hope in the future is that ICO will reward which was delivered at the beginning of ico was launched
Activity: 2408
Merit: 357
I was expecting ICOs for this year to become moe useful and more profitable. Also, i predict that the Scam Projects will be lessen because people are much aware with that now. Its also the year of ICO if the value of the bitcoin doesnt move for this year.
Activity: 784
Merit: 100
I stopped investing in ICO in mid-2018. It stopped making me a profit. I do not know what will happen to this industry in 2019.

I think in the past year the market situation that experienced a downturn also had a negative impact on the current and emerging ICO projects, which made many ICOs fail. a good decision in my opinion if at that time you stopped investing in ICO, because it is better not to get a profit for a moment than the loss that will later be obtained.
this year I am optimistic that the ICO situation will improve and be better in achieving success.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
I stopped investing in ICO in mid-2018. It stopped making me a profit. I do not know what will happen to this industry in 2019.
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
There is a great discouregment about icos in 2018 because many investors has lose deeply in this icos market and that has affected the market seriously.  2019 is not going to be much different and icos may not actract people again like before.
Activity: 602
I hope that this year's ico is getting more promising and fraud is rare. I think I am pretty good for my extra income and I like to join in so that my vigilance and thoroughness must be prioritized before joining.
I think that the current ico market of the company has the most important thing for the problem, it is the fall of the cryptocurrency market and a large number of scams. If you remove 52 of these factors, then the investment attractiveness of the market and companies immediately rise several times.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 504
In 2019 I don't think there will be a significant increase like in 2017. But I also hope that this year the price of coins can be pumped. Because we already feel that throughout the search for 2018 profit it is very difficult and stuck in losses.
It will be extremely unexpected if the cryptocurrency really begins to grow this year, it is still too weak for this, it will be more logical to wait for growth in 2020 or even 2021
Its sad but yeah its possible not to see growth this year since the market are still down and keeps on dumping after making a short pump. We should look for long term time frame. ICO's this year might still be the same last year, but don't lose hope yet we still have more months to go and who knows we might see huge pump in the market, just wait for that positive things.
While the whole market still looks not good for the ico's much more for the eth it may take a months o probably another year to over from this bad market so i do not expect the ico's to be big this year but kore i am looking forward for the SEC regulation that is one of the thing for the ico's were facing. I wait for the good market along with the good upcoming new trend projects that will help the whole crypto and not just a scam ico's that will run the investors money. Be wise and be careful for the ICO nowadays.
Activity: 840
Merit: 254
I do not expect anything from icos, I am not interested in them and if I am going to invest in a coin then that coin needs to have been in the market for some time, I know this is going to limit the amount of coins in which I can invest but to me that is a good thing since I do not have the money to invest in every single project that is released every day.
Nothing to expect for ICOs for this year. Most of them are drought and doesn't want to continue anymore. I've witnessed few projects to success during the bear market but until now there are quite good number of ICOs that are trying it hard. They are bound to think that it's not going to work out so they usually think that it's better to postpone the ICO and wait until the market gets better.
It is very obvious to me that the only reason developers are postponing their icos is because they believe that if the market improves they will get more money but people are very smart they are not going to let themselves be deceived by such a tactic, it doesn't matter to me if the market started to skyrocketed tomorrow I will not invest in any of those icos.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 397
dice9.win/ - Simple, fast and provably fair
I hope that this year's ico is getting more promising and fraud is rare. I think I am pretty good for my extra income and I like to join in so that my vigilance and thoroughness must be prioritized before joining.
Activity: 686
Merit: 108
In 2019 I don't think there will be a significant increase like in 2017. But I also hope that this year the price of coins can be pumped. Because we already feel that throughout the search for 2018 profit it is very difficult and stuck in losses.
It will be extremely unexpected if the cryptocurrency really begins to grow this year, it is still too weak for this, it will be more logical to wait for growth in 2020 or even 2021
Its sad but yeah its possible not to see growth this year since the market are still down and keeps on dumping after making a short pump. We should look for long term time frame. ICO's this year might still be the same last year, but don't lose hope yet we still have more months to go and who knows we might see huge pump in the market, just wait for that positive things.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

Agree, this year we are going to see some prominent ICO's in the market because last year Binance announced some of the ICO's launching under their blockchain. So might see some good ICO's launching in this year.
In such a weak market, even a good project can easily fail, so it is not a fact that this year will be better for the ICO industry than the last
Activity: 644
In 2019 there will certainly be a new hope and this will be a good method for Crypto. We have passed 2018 with many difficulties and even many people have lost money. So with this principle, I am sure that by 2019 this will be a profitable year for everyone.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

Agree, this year we are going to see some prominent ICO's in the market because last year Binance announced some of the ICO's launching under their blockchain. So might see some good ICO's launching in this year.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 118
Some hot ICOs are doing pretty well even in this weak market. The bitorrent ICO on Binance today sold out in 15 minutes only so that is a good sign.

wow really ?  thats cool  .  i think the main reason on why it sold out pretty easy is because of its name bitorrent which is actually a reputable company and the leading torrent brand  online  .

lets hope that this is the start for other people to also invest not just on ico but also on other promising cryptocurrencies as well .  i expect that ico's will now be doing good compared to last year 2018  where all bad news are consecutively happening .
Activity: 418
"simply getting the job done"
I have very high expectations this year. I hope that many ICO will be successful in 2019. So, there will be many benefits that I will get from the ICO project. Some Scam projects greatly influence the success of the ICO. It cannot be avoided, only to be more careful in putting assets.
Pages:
Jump to: