Pages:
Author

Topic: What are your plans with your Altcoin? - page 11. (Read 24356 times)

Activity: 293
Merit: 100
August 28, 2018, 05:44:42 AM
Hi guy

Are you still holding your altcoin?
Have you sold all your altcoin?
You are looking for oppertunity to buy more altcoin?
You are waiting for price to go up?
Which altcoin you are holding?

May I know what are your plans with your Altcoin in the future?
My intended job is in the Altcoins that i am holding. I will not sell them and leave in the long run waiting for Bitcoin. And when the market goes down i will buy more and trade when the wave of profit difference. Some of the Altcoins i am holding are ETH, NEO, ADX, XLM ... because i believe Bitcoin will increase prices.
Activity: 91
Merit: 0
August 28, 2018, 05:01:21 AM
I have some altcoins.Now the price of all the altcoins is very low.So I think it's good to hold for six months now.This situation is more suitable to purchase some altcoins.By the end of this year the price of ethereum will cross $ 1000.
Activity: 316
Merit: 4
August 28, 2018, 04:59:03 AM
I have been holding my altcoin since the beginning of the year so selling them now without a huge pump or bull run not gonna happen. I hold alot but DBC is my highest altcoin am holding.
Activity: 728
Merit: 263
August 28, 2018, 04:31:41 AM
I am very selective with altcoin because the majority of these currencies are only shitcoins and the price is not predicted to increase in the future, so it is very important to choose only the good and hold it for the long term.
I hold several altcoins that have good potential,

i am hodling since december 2017

i earned 20x in jan 2018. now i am in a big loss.

so compulsorily i am hodling
Activity: 966
August 28, 2018, 02:50:55 AM
my plan with all my investment is hold until the end of year 2018, when bitcoin rise and stable i predict all altcoin will rise and make huge profit..
Activity: 118
August 28, 2018, 01:12:26 AM
I am currently investing in cardano, I think Cardano is suitable for long-term investments, so I don't think it would hurt me to buy cardano for my future assets, cardano has a high potential to reach the moon.
Activity: 434
August 28, 2018, 12:28:45 AM
I will not sell my altcoins under any circumstances, I have already lost my capital 30 times and I think it's too late to change something.
Activity: 72
August 28, 2018, 12:20:29 AM
I'm still researching some potential atcoins. Doing nothing is such a waste, so I'll use this time to do something that can be good in order to survive in this big cryptocurrency community. And of course I'm holding some altcoins, but I'm planning to add more altcoins in my portfolio.
Activity: 127
Merit: 1
August 28, 2018, 12:11:26 AM
I have a few coins in the trading wallet, indeed some of my coins are sold when the price is already at the price I expected, and some I keep, and I use it for long-term investment
Activity: 1540
Merit: 255
August 27, 2018, 11:08:01 PM
My only plann is to hold them as long as possible until when those prices start increasing. I have noted down their previous where i have bought and will hold them until their price starts recovering. After investing we should not bother about the prices because we have to hold them until we make some good profit.
Activity: 163
Merit: 10
August 27, 2018, 10:40:15 PM
Hi guy

I still have some ETH and I am still holding it since I didn't get profit yet but I'm believing that the price will up eventually. I'm planning to buy and hold neo as I hear lot of good thing about this altcoins.
Activity: 504
August 27, 2018, 09:24:34 PM
I am very selective with altcoin because the majority of these currencies are only shitcoins and the price is not predicted to increase in the future, so it is very important to choose only the good and hold it for the long term.
I hold several altcoins that have good potential,
Activity: 46
August 27, 2018, 08:58:19 PM
Ofcourse HODL and stake I believe in projects which I choose.
Activity: 462
August 27, 2018, 05:18:24 PM
Hi guy

At the moment, I think it is not advisable for me to sell it this early. I would prefer holding it since thw market is in dip red.bi would just want to hold it until the market recovers so that I would be able to have a better gain. Patience is the best thing that I could do.
Activity: 112
August 27, 2018, 04:57:30 PM
I send my alts from one exchange to another make some money from that) I use Crypscan to keep everything
Activity: 154
August 27, 2018, 04:45:02 PM
In my opinion, the best way to succeed with altcoin is to hold it in the future, if the longer it holds, the altcoin price will increase dramatically. trust me
You are right if to look at a situation on roar cryptocurrencies a year ago, then it is possible to observe as all coins began to grow. It was for a short time possible to make several X.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
August 27, 2018, 04:36:16 PM
I am holding some altcoins which have good potential, and trading the other ones daily almost. Currently, I am very selective with altcoins because the majority of this currencies are just shitcoins and their prices aren't predicted to increase in the future, so it is imperative to choose only the good ones and holding them for long term.
Activity: 462
August 27, 2018, 04:26:03 PM
I plan on selling some of my tokens. Their prices are way too low and I can't wait for their prices to increase as I need some money urgently. This is the best time to acquire more actually. I plan on doing this when I have enough fiat.
It seems to me that in any case it is not necessary to sell their coins, since the current price for a crypto currency may be the last chance for investment. Because of this, if there is a Fiat that you can take a chance on, it's better to invest and take risks.
Activity: 331
Merit: 13
August 27, 2018, 04:23:45 PM
I plan on selling some of my tokens. Their prices are way too low and I can't wait for their prices to increase as I need some money urgently. This is the best time to acquire more actually. I plan on doing this when I have enough fiat.
Activity: 448
August 27, 2018, 04:05:09 PM
i was holding many altcoins when the market dropped, today, i reallize it is too much risky if i hold for a little longer, the higher the risk that i  will loss more profit in the future, so i guess i probably cut loss someday when it reaches my limit, it will be better if i have some money rather than loss all of money.
to date, almost all the crypto-currency market shows red colors, but I am surprised and at the same time I am pleased with the Monero coin indicators. 16% growth is a good enough indicator at current rates.
Pages:
Jump to: