Pages:
Author

Topic: What are your plans with your Altcoin? - page 9. (Read 24356 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 263
September 10, 2018, 04:53:02 AM
I am still losing money so I will wait for the right time to sell, my portfolio dropped by 80% since last January, and I think hold is a better and more profitable option than cut loss.
Waiting the prices to grow is a good plan as well. Taking an easy move just by waiting rather than doing risky move for cut loss. I'm sure that mostly others portfolio decrease much after that January period, but it's fine because that moment will surely be back. Just wait patiently for it.

i wish i sold all of them in january 2018.
this is my remorse
Activity: 1400
Merit: 273
September 10, 2018, 04:21:57 AM
There are almost 2,000 altcoins out there. And these altcoins can be categorized differently. There are those that are simply pump and dump coins. There are also several on the list that are nothing more than shitcoins. There are also those that are legit but not good enough to create a significant number of followers, much less investors. And then there are those that are promising yet still beginning to shine. And some are already solid ones. So depending on these categories, decide what to do with your altcoins, either to buy a lot, sell upon rising, HODL, etc.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
September 10, 2018, 04:00:29 AM

Yes, I keep my altcoyins in portfolios. Many altcoins sank in price, but we must remember that the number of coins remained the same. Now is not the best time for sales, the market is red. When the price goes up, I'll sell some of the altcoins. In my portfolios there are such coins as ICX, ETH, ETC, KIN
Activity: 203
Merit: 0
September 10, 2018, 03:51:17 AM
As for now they are like decoration on my wallet but I'm keeping them and waiting for good time to trade them, I was hoping the time will come soon so I can invest more on new projects..
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
September 10, 2018, 03:07:15 AM
Hi guy

Are you still holding your altcoin?
Have you sold all your altcoin?
You are looking for oppertunity to buy more altcoin?
You are waiting for price to go up?
Which altcoin you are holding?

May I know what are your plans with your Altcoin in the future?

Yes I am still hodling my altcoin, I haven't sold all my altcoins and yes I am looking for opportunity to buy more altcoins so I will earn big also I am waiting for the price to go up I have so many coins that the value for now is too small. I am still hoping that the price will go up too many coins from the bounty that I join I am hodling now. My plan for my altcoin in the future is to use it in trading or rather save it for my very important expenses.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
September 10, 2018, 12:21:13 AM
I won't sell altcoins , the price is too low . I will wait when the situation will change for the better
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
September 07, 2018, 04:50:09 PM
Hi guy

May I know what are your plans with your Altcoin in the future?
Altcoin I think to return to the world arena of crypto-currencies, and in the crypto-currency market everything is not good yet, I think all this will recover and will be much better and more effective.
Activity: 431
September 04, 2018, 01:54:54 AM
I am still losing money so I will wait for the right time to sell, my portfolio dropped by 80% since last January, and I think hold is a better and more profitable option than cut loss.
Waiting the prices to grow is a good plan as well. Taking an easy move just by waiting rather than doing risky move for cut loss. I'm sure that mostly others portfolio decrease much after that January period, but it's fine because that moment will surely be back. Just wait patiently for it.
Activity: 118
September 04, 2018, 01:42:50 AM
at the moment I can only hold my altcoin and keep monitoring waiting for the market to get better, besides reading a lot of sites that always present about crypto, that's all I am currently doing, because there is no other way but to wait and be patient.
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
Polkadog - Multi-Chain Defi Meme
September 04, 2018, 01:11:24 AM
everyone must also hold the coins they trust.
do you sell it every day? Why? do you sell it partially? You should have a target price to sell your token at one price, so your profits will be greater.
He set the target for daily investment, and I think it's a kind of strategies as well. Well, sometimes people prefer to hold their token until it reaches the goal prices we set in the first place. However there also exists, the people who turn their investment in daily basis. They're not much, but they know how to make profit as quick as possible by taking some risks.
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
September 04, 2018, 12:28:22 AM
I keep my altcoins since September last year and my portfolio has decreased by 50 thousand dollars. Soon I won't be able to stand it and sell my coins.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 106
September 04, 2018, 12:08:53 AM
When the market conditions are red, of course there isn't much to do, I will wait for the market to get better to start investing again, I'm sure that the future will soon recover so being patient and holding is a good thing.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
September 03, 2018, 10:55:51 PM
Sad to say I am still holding on to my altcoins because I firmly believe it will increase its price back again when it was listed on some exchanges. I regretted why I did not sell half of my altcoins though because it had dropped down more than half of its original price and it is too depressing to watch.
Activity: 392
September 03, 2018, 10:12:18 PM
Yes,i still holding a lot of altcoins

No, i just sold a little bit due to i need money.

No, all of my money is already on the altcoin table.

Yes, im hoping market recover day and night.

The altcoin im holding is LOOM,ETH.
I will still wait patiently until the market price returns to the way it was. if the market price returns I will sell some of my coin to meet the needs
Activity: 700
September 03, 2018, 06:40:50 PM
altcoin is currently in a slightly worse condition and I still hold several altcoins, some of which have good potential for future growth. I am still waiting and hope this year there will be a significant increase in the market, because it has waited a long time for this to happen and can only be patient now, the most important thing is I will not sell it at a low price even though I have to wait some more time long.
Activity: 465
September 03, 2018, 06:37:09 PM
All altcoin holders are having different plan, others are hold until the price will increase or they sell it to early and losing patience. My purpose on earning crypto is to help my family and using some expences (Supply & Emergency).
I still keep the altcoin because its value is basically very low and I think not to sell at the moment. I still hope the market will recover in the last months of this year and that is the opportunity for investors.
Activity: 126
September 01, 2018, 10:45:38 PM
I'm holding my altcoins, waiting for the right time. Many of us already lost a lot of money for being impatient. Though i really feel them since the market status this past few months is really dreadful. But still i did not doubt and still trust the market until it will recover, in this kind of cases we really need a strong patience and wait for the right time.
Activity: 350
September 01, 2018, 10:38:35 PM
All altcoin holders are having different plan, others are hold until the price will increase or they sell it to early and losing patience. My purpose on earning crypto is to help my family and using some expences (Supply & Emergency).
Activity: 27
September 01, 2018, 08:57:43 PM
I sold mine a week before because I badly needed money. By the way, the tokens that I sold is the only tokens that I saved from the hacker that manages to steal my private key. Gladly, he was just starting to transfer my tokens when I notice that my tokens are going out of my wallet and I manage to save some.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 523
September 01, 2018, 07:55:17 PM
Everytime when I look at my portfolio price are decreasing. So I decide to hold some of my altcoin in my wallet. Selling at the price down will giving more loses in my wallet. However, I still believe on those solid project that price can recover.
Pages:
Jump to: