Pages:
Author

Topic: What are your plans with your Altcoin? - page 22. (Read 24356 times)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0
It is very simple. Hold Altcoin till they become successful and sell them for bitcoin for  holding bitcoin for long term. Holding them for a maximum profit.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
I plan to keep these coins for several months. I am fully confident that during this time the market will go up and I will be able to sell coins at a high price.
I hope too. It is hoped that there will be some future for investors to be happy to participate. I also wish you good luck, many victories. Hopefully there is a profit in this project.
Activity: 896
Merit: 9
i follow a simple task for my altcoin. i invested Neo, xlm, ada and eos and forgot about my investments for 2-3 years. 3 years later either i will be rich or have nothing. Grin
Trading is not an option for me.
Activity: 98
Hi guy

Are you still holding your altcoin?
Have you sold all your altcoin?
You are looking for oppertunity to buy more altcoin?
You are waiting for price to go up?
Which altcoin you are holding?

May I know what are your plans with your Altcoin in the future?
Right now the market is still correcting and if you will ask me what will I do with my altcoins with today's market's condition, I think the best thing to do is to hold tokens. Smiley

I really don't see another option except holding. People that sell now are going to lose big time.
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
Hi guy

Right now the market is still correcting and if you will ask me what will I do with my altcoins with today's market's condition, I think the best thing to do is to hold tokens. Smiley
Activity: 308
Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI
I get altcoins as a reward in the campaign bounty. I try to sell them at a price not lower than the cost of selling during ICO. But it rarely succeeds, more often coins are cheaper.
Activity: 30
My plans are way too simple. I keep some while I sell the ones in deep profit. Along side, I ,make research to add good coins to my wallet. As simple as this.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
dApps Development Automation Platform
I plan to keep these coins for several months. I am fully confident that during this time the market will go up and I will be able to sell coins at a high price.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
I'm now completely at a loss about what to do. The situation is now just terrible..I already lost half of my investments.
Activity: 84
My plans for my altcoin is holding it until they can have their own value and it's has a high price so that I can gain more profit. Many altcoins now has a very low price so this is not the time to sell my tokens.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 370
Well my plans about my altcoins is to hold it and waiting on when be the altcoins that ill have be going to increase the price of it.
Actually for now the altcoins in the market was in a dump situation so the prices also of my altcoins are in dump.
Activity: 294
According to me hold the coins and waiting for good time to sell. I think market will rise in end of this year & this is a good opportunity for all. Need full market knowledge & take right decision at right time. We are also collecting coins from AIRDROPS.
Activity: 392
now I have altcoin and I will sell altcoin that I have when I already get profit, but if I have not get profit then I will hold it and wait until it reaches the price I want or when I already get profit
Activity: 686
Hi guy

Current state planning to buy more coins , but I got a tight budget so still waiting for some money and buy more and waiting for the perfect time to sell Smiley
Activity: 476
My plan with the altcoin I have is to wait until my coin price goes up significantly, even if it's long-term, and all of the altcoin prices at the end of the year go back up like last year.

That means you will have to wait very long. Given the current situation, I think it will not increase rapidly. Anyway, hold-long-term is not bad.
Activity: 365
Merit: 1
I am planning to keep as many as possible. Only selling if i am really short of cash other then that, i am keeping my coins. Buying and also collecting from Airdrops. There are a few good coins that i have invested in that i believe will give me good returns. In sha Allah..
Activity: 1022
Merit: 276
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Hi guy

yes I still hold my altcoins, I dont sell any of them since the bear market. I just bought some altcoins lately since the market goes deeply than it was last month. the only thing I've been waiting is for its price to go up.
Activity: 224
I make money by buying and selling. When prices go up, I sell tokens that I buy at low prices and make money.
It is necessary to follow the market well. It is very important to make the right moves at the right time.
Activity: 182
I continue to invest. Although I have a crypto currency, but I still hold it. I do not think it's time to sell. But the time to invest in a new one, yes. Now is not a bad choice of a good, young crypt.
cuo
Activity: 560
Merit: 185
I don't have good plan but I have short idea, I will hodl till at least my token gain 200% from ICO price, and then I will sell mybe only 30% from total balance. but in this situation, I will hodl my token at least till the end of the year.
Pages:
Jump to: