Pages:
Author

Topic: What are your plans with your Altcoin? - page 57. (Read 24356 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 11
April 13, 2018, 03:18:01 PM
Not going to hold shitcoins for longer period of time,because i am only using these shitcoins to get more bitcoins and nothing else,bitcoin would be the future and these altcoins will never be like bitcoin which is true because these new projects are being used to something else,unlike to bitcoin which is remain as it is when it was created few years ago.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
April 13, 2018, 03:15:37 PM
I'm holding my altcoins, hoping for a good future for them all
Activity: 209
April 13, 2018, 03:12:25 PM
Hi guy

Are you still holding your altcoin?
Have you sold all your altcoin?
You are looking for oppertunity to buy more altcoin?
You are waiting for price to go up?
Which altcoin you are holding?

May I know what are your plans with your Altcoin in the future?

Yes, for now. all coin keep going down. So I hold them all until the market comes to stable again. Selling them right now is completely pointless when comparing the time that i got them in to my wallet.  Hope market will recover soon. yes, I'm looking forward to new coins.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
April 13, 2018, 03:07:42 PM
Good question…I have been holding a lot of Altcoin, and I got burned badly. One might say why that is. Well here is what I think. A great deal of altcoins that I was holding were not in the top 100 in the market-cap, thus when all the coins got hit mine got hit worse, by losing tenfold the value of the coin.
Now I try to hold coins that are quite solid and are on exchanges with a lot of volume.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
April 13, 2018, 03:06:46 PM
I keep my altcoin because now the market is unstable, I saved it since last year and when the market is corrected then all that can do now is just hold it and wait for the right time. I save Monero, LTC, CS, and Ripple
Activity: 574
April 13, 2018, 03:01:14 PM
Hi guy

I am planning on holding my altcoins while looking for opportunities to buy more altcoins and increasing my portfolio. As long as my investments have not earned my set profit then I am willing to wait, altcoins have higher potential for growth compared to bitcoin though they may seem very low in value you can easily maximize their profit because they are easy to hoard.
Activity: 37
April 13, 2018, 02:39:57 PM
Best source for altcoin info is http://www.altcointrend.com/. Here you will find trade alerts, working faucet links and tips for investment.
copper member
Activity: 322
April 13, 2018, 02:39:11 PM
I always hodl the altcoin for long-term but when I see the price 2x to my investment I always sell half amount to get the investment back. Balance profit i always hodl for longterm . When prices are down I buy to keep the average of my prices.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 144
Penguin Party 🐟
April 13, 2018, 02:34:50 PM
Hodl longterm, not if i bought high of course but overall hodl because i bought my trx at 300
Activity: 196
April 13, 2018, 02:32:46 PM
I have a lot of different altcoins from airdrops, bounties and ICOs and the more I get the harder to monitor all of them. So I'm just waiting for a good price to sell most of the. I'm gonna hold only those which I believe can grow in some months, all others are just shitcoins.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 564
Need some spare btc for a new PC
April 13, 2018, 02:31:43 PM
Right now, I'm not holding any greater amount or huge variety of alt-coins. Currently, I'm just waiting on the PCL project to succeed. Hopefully, AI will work excellent when they run it in a few days now.

Also, paying close attention to sp8de coin (not quite sure if that's the correct name), price is quite well on the exchange. GO PCL!
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
April 13, 2018, 02:25:53 PM
Going to sell these shitcoins after i am satisfied with the profits that i have,so that if bitcoin's value has surged up my coin are not going to get rekt,as i have put my money into bitcoin's market.Altcoins for me are just tools to get more bitcoins,which is why i am using these altcoins to grow my portfolio ,hold some for the long term coins so that if anything good has happened you will be making a lto of money.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 14
April 13, 2018, 02:15:24 PM
I'm holding some altcoins. I started with 2 altcoins one of them was ETH and after that I added to portfolio 5 altcoins but still 2 altcoins controls 85% of all. But this is very useful to invest a little for other coins because you're starting to learn more about these coins and as a result you know more about crypto.
If you don't invest to the coin you won't look at them but when you did that you have a inducement to look at the crypto market.
Activity: 322
April 13, 2018, 02:10:45 PM
Hi guy

I have several coin names in my portfolio, and I plan to hold them and sell them when they have a 2x minimum increase. and then I will look for another altcoin again which is having a low price to invest.
Activity: 266
Merit: 114
April 13, 2018, 02:06:09 PM
I would love to invest in altcoin but with the current situation need to carefully select to avoid mistakes. I am holding and will hold long term for the Forty Seven Bank project. In addition, I have invested in several projects such as IOTA, Neo and ETH
Activity: 476
April 13, 2018, 02:03:42 PM
I still hold some ETH. I'm just selling a part of my coin. I'm waiting for ETH to return $ 1000 or more! I intend to hold CS. This is also a potential coin. You can consider!
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
April 13, 2018, 01:59:59 PM
I've been holding my altcoins for a very long time and I'll continue to keep my coins on until I see that it's profitable to sell them, as soon as I see such a trend, I will immediately start selling, but for now I think that this should be done I will not, the growth kriptovalyut just started.
Activity: 210
April 13, 2018, 01:54:13 PM
My ALT lie in hope for the future, it is my parachute, my safety cushion. They as my personal ex-recop, I want to understand in several years really they will be demanded or just will become garbage
Activity: 159
Merit: 2
April 13, 2018, 01:48:39 PM
As for me am keeping all my altcoin waiting for the right time to sell. The least time i will use in keeping my altcoin is 1 year. After the 1 year then i can know the solid ones and the ones that am to sell. I think that's a great idea?
Activity: 522
Merit: 257
XETHER - BET ON HONESTY !!!
April 13, 2018, 01:36:10 PM
I am holding my altcoins because market become green since yeasterday. Market capitalization will rise new targets and altcoins will cost more expensive than now.
Pages:
Jump to: