Pages:
Author

Topic: What are your plans with your Altcoin? - page 55. (Read 24356 times)

Activity: 91
Merit: 1
April 17, 2018, 05:47:46 AM
Waiting for the price to go up and sell to be profitable. Market nowadays is on green color, just keep on holding and hope that it will continue to grow and bring good news to each users. Reality users are always looking for the best opportunity when to sell and when to buy just be smart so that at the end there will be positive outcome.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 259
April 17, 2018, 05:46:06 AM
Hi guy

Are you still holding your altcoin?
Have you sold all your altcoin?
You are looking for oppertunity to buy more altcoin?
You are waiting for price to go up?
Which altcoin you are holding?

May I know what are your plans with your Altcoin in the future?

My plan is simple, use altcoin to make money and built my off line business. I think we all have plan and goal is same, make money to face life risk. We know how difficult to find job and collect asset for our life and crypto create opportunity to handle this situation. Crypto helps me a lot and thank you crypto!!!
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
Infleum
April 17, 2018, 05:43:27 AM
I believe that now we should not sell our entire portfolio, as the market has not grown enough. I will think about selling not earlier than the total market capitalization will reach at least 700 billion.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
April 17, 2018, 05:41:28 AM
Selling is not the right thing to do as of this moment. Investing to another altcoin is the best option to do now while its price is low. If you just going to sell all your holdings then it will just make a lot worse. Much better to think about it first before you act.
Activity: 331
Merit: 100
April 17, 2018, 05:31:01 AM
I still have the coin potentially. my plan will be to sell when prices are high. many predict the end of this year the price altcoin will be high. Grin
Activity: 1204
Merit: 13
April 17, 2018, 05:27:16 AM
In my portfolio there are coins such as Eth,  OAX, XLM,Ada, Rebl, TNC(Trinity). In the near future I will not sell them. OAX plan to keep until the summer release of the prototype.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 158
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 17, 2018, 05:10:57 AM
I think we're in the middle of bear and bull trap so selling isn't a good idea at this moment so I'll still keep holding my coins until the market fully recover. I'm planning to sell half of my alts and half for holding again and will buy back when market dump, this has been my strategy and I can say that it works for me, so far. Grin
Activity: 406
April 17, 2018, 05:03:35 AM
Right now I'm planning to hold my coins for a little longer. The market value of coins right now is very low. I'll wait until the market value increases. Also I'm planning to buy some other altcoins, but I'm still looking for the right coins. I'm also planning to try investing but its very risky. But right now, holding is still the best strategy.
Activity: 212
Merit: 3
April 17, 2018, 04:50:41 AM
Sometime, depend on situation market. If the market goes up I will sell half and I will hold half.
Yes I have, look the first answer.
Now, altcoin is already much sometime I'll find tired because looking for altcoin who have oppurtunity and potential in the future, but now I just see altcoin in 100 top cryptocurrency.
Yes I am, I looking for profit if I sell coin when the price down it's stupid decision.
Not much, I hold Iost, tron and MyWish token
I will sell my coin if the price reach $100 percoin.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain
April 17, 2018, 04:41:20 AM
I still hold my altcoins and have not planned yet to sell it even the market is full of green. It is my choice to keep my altcoins because I'm sure that the coins will be greater in the future. yeah, of course, I'm looking for the best opportunity to sell my altcoins. It may be around the time that is more stable or another term and condition. My plans in my altcoins are still holding it until the right time to sell.
Activity: 266
April 17, 2018, 04:37:02 AM
I currently do not hold any altcoins because I was in dire need of money to fund my education. I sold my credit (cs) and NPX ,napoleonX trading bot coins. They had a good potential of becoming great coins in the future, but the time it will take to realize those vision in the roadmap is very far, hence I needed to sell it off. Waiting for the market to be stable again and I can restock my altcoins portfolio with ICOs.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 510
April 17, 2018, 04:35:15 AM

every situation and condition will certainly differ in the level of speculation and what I will plan. in the last four months, I myself have not too much speculation because this accident is quite long enough.
but there are some things I do, buy some more altcoin I have with a large amount and the price is cheaper. this can cover the losses on previous investments.
Activity: 798
Merit: 253
April 17, 2018, 04:29:58 AM
I got hold of some altcoin which I think will potentially for the future. In addition, altcoin owns to me is an asset of the future savings is very valuable so I'll continue to play and the capital to invest while still promising.
Activity: 882
Merit: 104
April 17, 2018, 04:28:49 AM
Hi guy

Yeah I'm still holding my altcoin wait to increase their price because as you know market start to recover from bloodbath. I sold only few alts that have highest price and yes I'm still looking for opportunity to buy more altcoin that have a potential to grow in the future.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
April 17, 2018, 04:18:27 AM
Hold for year - 1,5 and sell when it's in the highest
Activity: 11
Merit: 1
April 17, 2018, 04:15:29 AM
Holding a lot of crypto since end of 2016 / mid 2017.

Most of them are established top 100 coins like

Lisk
NEO
Ubiq
PIVX
Stratis
Waves
OmiseGO
VeChain
Doge (for the fun  Cool
Ethereum & Ethereum Classic
Monero
and of course Bitcoin

but other low/midcap coins like

Expanse
StakeNet (XSN, was POSW before)
Linx
PascalCoin
CPChain
Bismuth
Dot
Iota China
Dragonchain
Crave

Planning to hold them at least will 2020+...Some of them will be (hopefully) sold due to massive pumps in the future and bought back later at cheapter prices.

We are still in the early phase and especially low/midcap coins with a talanted & dedicated developer team & community can bring you financial freedom in the future I believe
Activity: 77
Merit: 0
April 17, 2018, 04:15:16 AM
I am hodling some of my altcoins which I believed have the potential. Others which I am not sure about I sold and converted to ethereum. My plan this year is to buy more ethereum and hodl for atleast one year and see how is the development. Afterwards, I will decide what to do next.
Activity: 448
Merit: 137
April 17, 2018, 04:15:03 AM
I hold few Altcoin Including

OMG,Ncash,Zilliqa and Arcblock. I am not a big investor.

My next mission is to participate in Egretia ICO , because i love to play games and this project seems to be pretty good and already have partner with Egret technology which is big thing.

I will hold my Alt for 1-2 years.
Activity: 126
April 17, 2018, 04:12:03 AM
I have invested my altcoins in a long-term project and will now wait for the price to rise
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
April 17, 2018, 04:13:37 AM
For now it`s just hold it until the price on the market fully recovered and if I sell my coins now I won't get much from it instead I`ll get losses.
Pages:
Jump to: