Pages:
Author

Topic: What are your plans with your Altcoin? - page 59. (Read 24356 times)

legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1165
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
April 12, 2018, 09:56:18 AM
I also keep all the coins, because they are very much lost in value, I will wait for a better time for sale. My portfolio was about 120k dollars, now it's 25k (
I have been keeping some very good projects for some time now and I really do not have any problem holding most of them. The market simply has been in a downtrend state generally, but one thing with future is that most of the strong coins or tokens and those with prospects always get better in the long run anyway. As long as my portfolio is not hitting millions of dollars, then I am not done yet.

Just a few altcoins I hold, mostly altcoin I sell and replace it to ETH for investment. There are only a few altcoins I hold like Cube (Auto) and LEND which I see will experience a high increase.
letting some coins to sit down in our wallet for some longer periods will definitely pay off. But, we must choose them very carefully otherwise dumping phases might make our efforts into zero. I like to suggest you to carefully choose more coins/tokens for longer holding.
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
April 12, 2018, 09:38:32 AM
I am engaged in holding all projects, as practice shows good coins grow in price, and bad and do not go out ! But we must understand that this is a long-term investment.
Activity: 840
April 11, 2018, 10:38:08 AM
Just a few altcoins I hold, mostly altcoin I sell and replace it to ETH for investment. There are only a few altcoins I hold like Cube (Auto) and LEND which I see will experience a high increase.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
April 11, 2018, 10:31:53 AM
As for me, I'm going to keep my altcoins yet until the exchange rate begins to rise. now to do anything else with altcoins is extremely unprofitable, so I think that keeping them is the right choice for today. and to tell the truth I'm really surprised to find here some opposite opinions.
Activity: 50
April 11, 2018, 10:27:47 AM
Now it's such a time that hold altcoins is the only right decision. When there are free money I try to invest in good coins. And I believe that soon the prices will go up.
Activity: 420
April 11, 2018, 10:23:24 AM
My plan with Altcoin that I have I will hold my coin for quite a long time until the market price returns to normal.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
April 11, 2018, 10:13:12 AM
Hi guy

Are you still holding your altcoin?
Have you sold all your altcoin?
You are looking for oppertunity to buy more altcoin?
You are waiting for price to go up?
Which altcoin you are holding?

May I know what are your plans with your Altcoin in the future?
For me! I still hold all altcoin in this times! I think! Price will get back in next time!
I hope so!
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
April 11, 2018, 10:12:24 AM
Hi guy

Five days ago I sold all the XVG I had. Unfortunately, the price of the XVG has gone up very fast. That's my mistake. I'm supposed to hold the whole altcoin we have and wait a while longer
Activity: 448
Merit: 4
April 11, 2018, 10:09:38 AM
Of course I keep all the coins xvg, xlm, ada no longer begin to grow a lot.BTC
Activity: 210
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
April 11, 2018, 10:07:24 AM
I won't sell my scrip, I'll wait for the market to pick up.
Because the current price is very low, I chose to continue holding. ,
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
April 11, 2018, 10:03:13 AM
I'm not going to sell my altcoins any time soon. Now it is better not to panic and just to wait for good moment. I think that in a couple of months the market situation will stabilize and we will see altcoins in the green zone. I think it's a good decision.
Activity: 126
April 11, 2018, 09:04:09 AM
I have 5 coins in my portfolio. These are DragonCoin (DRG), ICON (ICX), 0x (ZRX), ArkBlock (ABT), CyberMiles (CMT). I hope these tokens will bring a lot of profit.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006
April 11, 2018, 08:53:27 AM
I have so many different kinds of altcoins in my wallet, most of them has a value but some are nor. I got them as a rewards from airdrops campaigns and bounty programs. My plan is this, when my altcoins will reach the price that their management is targeting then i will automatically trade them for bitcoin or ethereum but if not I will hold them for future trading and investments.
I am also having many altcoins but most of them waste coins no use to keep it for a long time but few coins have bright future. Waste coins I earned it in airdrops and I bought many altcoins when the market was good thought this year all altcoins price will go skyrocket I can make a good profit but now I am not sure whether I will get back my investment or not.
Activity: 616
Merit: 103
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
April 11, 2018, 08:35:02 AM
I have so many different kinds of altcoins in my wallet, most of them has a value but some are nor. I got them as a rewards from airdrops campaigns and bounty programs. My plan is this, when my altcoins will reach the price that their management is targeting then i will automatically trade them for bitcoin or ethereum but if not I will hold them for future trading and investments.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
April 11, 2018, 08:31:24 AM
 I kept a lot of coins for the market to really grow. I believe its going to happen soon.
copper member
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
April 11, 2018, 08:23:00 AM
Hi guy

At this point of time I will hold my altcoins because the prices are very low. Will sell them once the price will rise.
Activity: 226
April 11, 2018, 08:18:56 AM
Hi guy

My plans for my altcoin will be sell it when time that the value of crypto currency will be up again soon.This is the best that I can do.
Activity: 182
Merit: 13