Pages:
Author

Topic: What are your plans with your Altcoin? - page 53. (Read 24356 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
April 17, 2018, 10:36:30 AM
my plan with my altcoin just hold it down and wait for the price to rise before I sell it.
Activity: 294
April 17, 2018, 10:33:11 AM
in my purse I still hold some altcoins and I'm waiting for the price to go up to sell my altcoin and now the altcoin prices have started to improve, I hope this goes on for me to get a bigger profit
Activity: 448
April 17, 2018, 10:31:54 AM
i did trading for long term and short term and now i have plan to hold few coins for long term.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
April 17, 2018, 10:31:13 AM
Hi guy

Are you still holding your altcoin?
Have you sold all your altcoin?
You are looking for oppertunity to buy more altcoin?
You are waiting for price to go up?
Which altcoin you are holding?

May I know what are your plans with your Altcoin in the future?
if i have only altcoins i have a plenty  plans for then other of them i will invest it in other types of coins then other of them i will use it for my family needs
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
April 17, 2018, 10:28:03 AM
I keep my coins to a better time, I think soon the situation will change and they will again begin to grow in price
Activity: 658
Merit: 106
April 17, 2018, 10:25:28 AM
Hi guy

I have deferent kind of altcoin through particpatong in bounty campaign and i want to hold it until the value reach my minimum amount before i sell it. Indeed this is the time to hold an altcoin because i think in this month the value price of bitcoin increase agian, so if you do that im pretty sure that you can gain a profit if that happen.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
April 17, 2018, 10:21:04 AM
Hi guy

My plans for my altcoins is to trade them and keep them growing. I dont have the plan to sell them right now because the future of altcoins is good. I just have to trade them and multiply them.
Activity: 429
April 17, 2018, 10:20:36 AM
my plan at my altcoin will only hold it until its price increases and then I will sell for my income.
Activity: 167
Merit: 0
April 17, 2018, 10:19:55 AM
If this is a good coin, then I hold it.  And I'm waiting for the price increase.  Sometimes I sell right away.
Activity: 28
April 17, 2018, 10:17:32 AM
80% of my portfolio is for long-term investment, 20% is for short term - trading
Activity: 532
Merit: 12
April 17, 2018, 10:13:43 AM
Depends on the project. basically, I look at the developments, if the project follows its road map, I keep until the price does not suit me. then sell half of it, about the rest forget)
Activity: 182
April 17, 2018, 10:09:19 AM
I have Altcoins like ETH,Ripple, Cardano, Waves, Dentacoin, Kin, Neo, Litecoin, presently market is low, so I will hold my Altcoins till it grows. This is not the time to sell it.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018
April 17, 2018, 10:05:57 AM

I have kept the tokens that are going to making me richer after 5 years espcially those tokens that are going to give me ETher by dividends and those that can be used for masternodes. Those that don't are sold when price is right, I give same importance to BTC just as how I keep those tokens because one day I know I'm going to be selling them for better use.
Activity: 560
April 17, 2018, 10:03:52 AM
my plan in my altcoin like ETH just hold it until its price increases and then I sell.
Activity: 868
Merit: 100
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
April 17, 2018, 09:50:29 AM
my plan at my altcoin will wait for the price increase before I sell so my money will be increased.
Activity: 378
Merit: 47
April 17, 2018, 09:45:11 AM

I'm holding Ethereum, Refereum, IOST and Moss coin.

Yes. Refereum and IOST had very lucrative bounty campaigns and I'm sure it had a great affect on prices because of big numbers of bounty hunters, who were ready to sell tokens much at very low price. IOST is planning to launch their product soon, Refereum already has a working platform, so I think there is a high probability them to skyrocket at the one moment in the future.

Yes, I'm thinking about EOS and Zilliqa, however, I still haven't taken a final decision.
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
April 17, 2018, 09:38:51 AM
I have only one plan with my altcoins Cheesy It is HOLD, because this strategy is the best strategy during all markets conditions and doesnt take too much time as trading and also profitable.
Activity: 148
April 17, 2018, 09:37:41 AM
my plan with altcoin I have is to sell it at a price I think is worth, at least have the same price at ICO.
I would exchange it with Ethereum or if I might exchange it with Bitcoin, because I think it's the coin that has a good future.
My plans with my altcoin is to hold it and wait the right time when the price going higher. And I sell my altcoin to earn a bigger profit. Then I will buy another altcoin to become my investment and when the price going higher. Then I will sell again.
Activity: 140
April 17, 2018, 09:36:49 AM
I think it depends on the situation in the market if the price is good for sale then I immediately sell it, and if not I will hold until the price goes up or buy altcoin again for me to hold and sell it in the future, because I do not want to sell with a loss then I hold for a long time.
Activity: 336
April 17, 2018, 09:34:01 AM
For today, I do not have an investment plan, since there are very few crypto coins yet, but so far I have decided not to sell them but keep them in my wallet.
Pages:
Jump to: