Pages:
Author

Topic: What are your plans with your Altcoin? - page 56. (Read 24356 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
April 17, 2018, 04:08:45 AM
Hi guy

Are you still holding your altcoin?
Have you sold all your altcoin?
You are looking for oppertunity to buy more altcoin?
You are waiting for price to go up?
Which altcoin you are holding?

May I know what are your plans with your Altcoin in the future?
I am holding them from february. I think it will make more profit in end of the year. I am holding ETH, NEO, ICX
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
April 17, 2018, 04:06:44 AM
My little amount of coins and tokens is so precious for me so as of now I keep on holding it,hoping and waiting that there would be a next huge value in the months soon,nothing to worry about it for I always keep on believing that this little that I have will soon be the steps of better and and brigther future for me and to my family and offcurse to the whole crypto family.
Yes actually nothing to worry if you know the project is worth and solid team it is good to hold. I have so many plans I hold my altcoins until I can earned huge profit in these coins. Im also looking for buy more if funds are good enough to invest.
Activity: 271
Merit: 10
April 17, 2018, 04:00:02 AM
Hi guy

There are a lot of significant currencies today, and the growth of virtual currencies is growing, maybe developing countries are now experiencing changes in the economy due to the need to engage in money transactions. Growing up, I think in the future ETH will be the brightest currency.
Activity: 146
April 17, 2018, 02:23:09 AM
My little amount of coins and tokens is so precious for me so as of now I keep on holding it,hoping and waiting that there would be a next huge value in the months soon,nothing to worry about it for I always keep on believing that this little that I have will soon be the steps of better and and brigther future for me and to my family and offcurse to the whole crypto family.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
April 17, 2018, 02:17:30 AM
I hold most of my altcoins since I bought them.
I have confidence that many of them will be successful someday.
All I have to do is hold them as long as I can.
Activity: 112
April 17, 2018, 02:17:26 AM
In my personal opinion, holding them might be the best option. The crypto market has only started and will be much bigger in 1-2 years! Good times ahead (:
In addition, doing airdrops and bounties brings some free coins, and if you are lucky, you get some very valuable coins (:
Activity: 84
April 17, 2018, 02:17:12 AM
When the BTC price is stable, buy altcoin, which has been holding BTC until now, and BTC is the best encryption.
Activity: 78
April 17, 2018, 02:17:07 AM
For now I rather hodl all my coins. Even the price of altcoins are going down. I believe in my coins it has a great value. If your patience enough there's always a reward at the end so I'll wait and sell my coins if the price will pump up to a higher price..
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
April 17, 2018, 02:10:41 AM
Hi guy

I adhere to my ordinary plan don’t sell coins under any case. I hold five good reliable coins and I don’t want to get rid of this crypto. Furthermore its price is growing. I believe that I will get good profits because of this rise.
Activity: 910
Merit: 512
April 17, 2018, 02:07:59 AM
some coins / tokens I bought and I keep for a long time. a few of them i receive from bounty campaign.
when the price is high then I will sell then I buy some more cheap coins / tokens that potentially rise. so long as it gives me profit.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
April 17, 2018, 02:02:55 AM
Some part of my altcoins i will hold for long term like eos and etc but some of them i moved to trading zone and trade on that also on fiat money too
Activity: 173
Merit: 100
W12 – Blockchain protocol
April 17, 2018, 01:59:31 AM
Hi guy

Even earlier, I normally bought quite a few cheap alts, minimizing my risks. Now it remains for me to wait very little to get at least a small profit from my investments. Therefore, first I will get a profit, and then I will divide it into subsequent investments and withdrawal to Fiat.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 527
April 17, 2018, 01:55:54 AM
I keep a lot of coins and wait at least a lot of growth from some of these coins. I think that this will happen very soon
I bought so many coins and tokens during ICO from the past and I have sold some and still holding some in which I have bought more at dips from some that I have sold at the top. It depends on how I later on perceive the project anyway. These coins have not even grown and I believe they will definitely grow more that how they are presently, so I am still in the process of holding all the way until I decide to change my mind.

if i hold the alt now and in the flat go up i will sell it and exchange it with dollar when bitcoin goes up and buy bitcoin when it's back down
Everyone must be having a plan of exchanging their altcoins for dollars but here we are discussing about what are the coins you are holding and more particularly when you may sell them or start using them. I hold some tokens and I will exchange them for eth as I believe eth again will have prices above $1000 for sure.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 102
Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.
April 15, 2018, 12:35:48 PM
if i hold the alt now and in the flat go up i will sell it and exchange it with dollar when bitcoin goes up and buy bitcoin when it's back down
Activity: 94
April 15, 2018, 12:21:26 PM
I want to hold my altcoins and tokens i earned. I think this part of the year almost all of Altcoins has fall and i think this is not the perfect time to sell it if you sell your altcoins now you will have less profit so don't panic. we hope that altcoins will go to the moon again.
Activity: 654
Merit: 250
April 15, 2018, 12:06:10 PM
I have a lot of different altcoins from airdrops, bounties and ICOs and the more I get the harder to monitor all of them. So I'm just waiting for a good price to sell most of the. I'm gonna hold only those which I believe can grow in some months, all others are just shitcoins.

Coins from airdrops will not achieve profitable price. In my opinion you can sell them now, airdrops are now worthless so delete this as soon as possible. You'll be able to observe the remaining coins
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041
April 15, 2018, 12:00:24 PM
I have been holding most of my altcoins for a while now and since I have gained so much from them, I usually do not bother. I sold some at their peak anyway and I have bought more back during the dip. I believe this is just more like the idea of stocks in the future anyway and that is more like what the altcoin market is going to be like.

We cannot rule out the fact that we are really here to get rich, unless we just want to lie to ourselves.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
April 13, 2018, 05:23:07 PM
Hold, only hold. If there is some chance that some of my alts will grow, now the chances are incredibly high, then I will hold them. No matter how deep the market will fall, I believe that it will recover
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
SPOKKZ
April 13, 2018, 03:49:44 PM
I do not have Altcoins now and I'm a beginner here, but I think if I had a little Altcoins in my wallet I would hold them to better times and buy some more coins to sell them after a while and make a profit.
Activity: 790
Merit: 261
April 13, 2018, 03:36:09 PM
I'm holding my altcoins, hoping for a good future for them all

Those who are holding on to bitcoin and altcoin will surely have wonderful and fruitful year ahead as we are currently experiencing the pumo and this will lead to the bullrun again so do not sell out the coins in hurry let's sell it at the peak of required but we cannot determine the peak value
Pages:
Jump to: