Pages:
Author

Topic: What are your plans with your Altcoin? - page 58. (Read 24356 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 11
April 13, 2018, 01:32:12 PM
Well, I plan on holding for a very long time. Let even say I have set some targets for every of the coins I am holding and even ones I plan later holding as to hold on tight to them until they worth quite some huge profits. Despite this, I plan having some for futuristic wise cos I believe in blockchain technology as the future
Activity: 325
Merit: 100
April 13, 2018, 11:44:53 AM
It depends on the altcoins, but as of today I am just holding the potential coins that I think is worth holding at just like bitcoin, ethereum, xrp and neo, those are some coins that I have right now. Don't have plan to sell now as I making it to pump more.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
April 13, 2018, 11:42:43 AM
I hold my altcoin and make some investments there,
I hope the days ahead are better than yesterday,
And see the growth of every altcoin I hold
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
April 13, 2018, 07:02:49 AM
holding and hoping to buy more. in it for the long game and hopefully lots of profit
Activity: 546
April 13, 2018, 06:43:53 AM
Now I have a few Altcoins that would have earned me some time later. I think when the price of the coins I have will grow, I will sell them. Now I also think of buying some Altcoins and eventually selling them too. Of course, I'm not an experienced trader yet, but I think such a strategy will bring profit.
legendary
Activity: 2996
Merit: 1188
April 13, 2018, 06:20:12 AM
I believe altcoin will grow, but need more time! At present prices are slightly down but will rise again!
Patience is all that is needed for any investor in every market and altcoin market or cryptocurrency market at large is not an exception. Although, it seems a lot of people now are busy looking for quick ways to get money and richer within a short period but generally, things do not just work that way and it is just very important to be very patient to get the best of the market. For me, I believe in all my holdings and in their future and that is what I am counting on.

My plan with my altcoin is simple and i only decide on my coin since, i own it, my plan is to hold till i see a better market till the time I'll make profit. 
But all the tokens/altcoins are not good for holding. You must be very much selective for filtering out some coins for long term holding otherwise you lose your capital over time as dumping may take place slowing. Only if a project and the team are good then you may hold their coins.
Activity: 196
Merit: 5
April 12, 2018, 05:00:18 PM
the main thing to keep up with the events in the market, because now everything is rapidly changing, priorities change.
I never believe in promises, only actions, positive actions. I never stay with one coin for a long time. it is dangerous, now I keep coins only those that are included in the top 10
Activity: 265
April 12, 2018, 03:58:48 PM
My plan with my altcoin is simple and i only decide on my coin since, i own it, my plan is to hold till i see a better market till the time I'll make profit. 
Activity: 136
Merit: 10
April 12, 2018, 03:46:17 PM
Usually I get rid of questionable projects at once. Good company I try to holding!
Activity: 262
Merit: 2
April 12, 2018, 12:12:08 PM
my plan at my altcoin will only hold it for a while and wait for bitcoin to increase the price of altcoin and the more money I earn.
Activity: 1260
April 12, 2018, 12:04:42 PM
i am planning to keep my altcoins and use it for buy tokens from iCO.
but now, there are only a few ICO's that really legit. and a few of them will really bring a good profit.
Activity: 182
April 12, 2018, 11:53:32 AM
Hold is a strategy to easily earn a good profit. Because the supply is decentralized and has a limited volume. This will be proportional to the value of the upward trend with the increasing popularity of the community. Certainly holding high quality altcoin like ETH, XMR, NEO, ZEC always get bigger profits. Sometimes, combined with the XRP or AION to trade day will maintain the capital and ensure the winning rate higher when the market recovered.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
April 12, 2018, 11:44:58 AM
When the BTC price is stable, buy altcoin, which has been holding BTC until now, and BTC is the best encryption.

Activity: 52
Merit: 3
April 12, 2018, 11:37:27 AM
I am holding some of my Altcoins in light of the fact that offering now isn't that great since advertise is too wild and more often than not value drops. I really not offering all my Altcoins in light of the fact that as what I have said the market is red and cutting misfortune isn't an alternative at this point. Indeed, as long as I have more subsidizes to pour a few ventures I will most likely locate a decent planning to purchase and that is the point at which the market is red and tragically I am out of assets now however I as of now put resources into one of the best twenty Altcoins available and I trust I will have a decent reap from it. All we are doing in this crypto world is to hold up a decent planning to purchase and offer so for me yes I am sitting tight at my Altcoins cost to go up for me to offer. I really am holding Dash, Ethereum and erc20 tokens some of them are in great condition and some likewise are in red. My lone arrangement with all my Altcoins is to offer them all and change over to BTC
Activity: 117
April 12, 2018, 11:31:06 AM
my plan in my altcoin will only hold it for a long time so much money will be spent in the future.
Activity: 93
April 12, 2018, 11:16:31 AM
Hi guy

Are you still holding your altcoin?
Have you sold all your altcoin?
You are looking for oppertunity to buy more altcoin?
You are waiting for price to go up?
Which altcoin you are holding?

May I know what are your plans with your Altcoin in the future?

Yes.
Some of it.
Maybe.
I'm waiting for it to moon (hopefully).
I'm hodling Digibyte since I've spent most of my money on it.

I've mined LTC and XMR so I got that going me, and I'm still hodling.
Activity: 652
Merit: 250
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!
April 12, 2018, 11:11:08 AM
Hi guy

There are too many questions at the same time .  phew!!

yes , i am still holding my altcoin since i still see a coming potential in some of my coins to grow . That is the reason why i am stil holding some of them . Moreover , it depends on the price , if the price of alcoin is dumping i will better sell them off .

Yes i am still looking for opportunites . I never stop looking for  them . After examining the coins , their graphs , their features and potential if i get tempted i always go for buying or investing on them . There are so many coins that the it is getting harder to make choices day by day .

I am holding many coins at the moment . Some of them are obviously bitcoin , ripple , etherneum , Eos , PayPie , binance etc.
These are some great ICOs and are doing great . They are also enlisted in top 10 coins and there is no significant dumping seen till now.
Activity: 201
April 12, 2018, 10:59:35 AM
my plan with Altcoin is i will hold it until the price on the market fully recovered.
if i sell my coins now i won't get much from it instead i will get losses.
Activity: 490
Merit: 107
April 12, 2018, 10:11:54 AM
I also keep all the coins, because they are very much lost in value, I will wait for a better time for sale. My portfolio was about 120k dollars, now it's 25k (
I have been keeping some very good projects for some time now and I really do not have any problem holding most of them. The market simply has been in a downtrend state generally, but one thing with future is that most of the strong coins or tokens and those with prospects always get better in the long run anyway. As long as my portfolio is not hitting millions of dollars, then I am not done yet.

Just a few altcoins I hold, mostly altcoin I sell and replace it to ETH for investment. There are only a few altcoins I hold like Cube (Auto) and LEND which I see will experience a high increase.
letting some coins to sit down in our wallet for some longer periods will definitely pay off. But, we must choose them very carefully otherwise dumping phases might make our efforts into zero. I like to suggest you to carefully choose more coins/tokens for longer holding.
Yeah  good advice mate still trust altcoins because there are lots of of ICO’s that  is really profitable specially those working products that is really feasible to be developed and more useful, that makes the coins more precious and high value, if hold for quite longer you might  end up profitable.
Activity: 644
Merit: 1
April 12, 2018, 10:00:15 AM
Hi guy

I will hold my altcoin until the price stabilizes again. for now the situation is not yet stable because the issue still exists. I will probably sell my altcoin next year.
Pages:
Jump to: