Pages:
Author

Topic: What are your plans with your Crypto Currency? - page 11. (Read 5734 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0
I intend to invest in cryptocurrency further., I consider that further it will make for me good profit. It isn't necessary to be afraid of present low prices
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
LETS GO ADAB
I am still very optimistic about the cryptocurrency. The current red market does not make me a passion for investment. I will always hold my coins, and I will continue to invest. Now is a good time to invest. The market is right for me at the moment. It is also a kind of welfare. I will continue to wait.

That is the right thing to do when the market price is dropping, holding is the best thing to do right now and just be patient and wait for the price to pump up again to earn profit.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
At the moment I'm investing in crypto-currencies and plan to do it in the near future. I see the prospect of developing a crypto currency.
Activity: 33
I will keep investing, currently waiting for market recover. I definitely think crypto will not die.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
irrespective of how we design the encrypted currency scheme, in my view, all of those schemes will show to be unsuccessful anyways, because the market is now placing new policies that can not be predicted accurately, just looking on the market, that is atypical.
Activity: 78
Currently I and many of us do not have much of a choice. Either you cash out and leave with a huge loss or you wait for it to recover and even make quite a bit of money. I plan on sticking to the latter, since I do not want to cash out with half of my investment.
Activity: 248
I just wish to keep making money with cryptos currency, having already paying my bills, putting food on my table and so on... I still stay with cryptocurrency for a long period of time.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
0x860FA3F15AcDFC7c7B379085EaC466645285237d
My plans with cryptocurrency, now that market is in a deep situation, i'll keep holding until the time will come and the price of crypto will increase again. And keep investing in those coins with a good potential growth that can make a good profit in the near future.
Activity: 75
Everybody is going to suggest you differently as this is a very vast topic and opinion based. At the end it really depends on what exactly you plan to do with your crypto. If you are in it took book some quick profit then buy on dip and wait for couple of years and you can have 3-4x of your investment. If you want more profit then search for the projects which have really huge potential going ahead and invest in there technologies, do not book entire profit at once, book 25% in first couple of years, next 25% say in 5 years. have a strategy of your own and follow that strategy.
1DC
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
I just wanted to  know what are your plans on your cryptocurrency in the future?

Do you plan to keep on investing?
Do you plan to exchange your crypto in fiat and leave crypto?
Will crypto survive?

I still have high trust in cryptocurrency so I think I will continue investing on it because I know that there's a great potential in cryptocurrency, I know that it could change our lives in terms of financial stability .
Activity: 56
My plan is to be rich using my cryptocurrencies. I believe that it will make me real rich one day. To use them, I trade them, purchase goods and sell them if I got good price.
Activity: 87
My plan for cryptocurrency is to maintain a good attitude regardless of what happens in the cryptocurrency market, stay calm, wait patiently for the right time, be patient when the cryptocurrency market falls, and sell coins when the cryptocurrency market rises. I believe that patience is worth it.

Yes the main thing is not to hurry,wait a moment , with falling prices, people start to get nervous,afraid to lose and lose more,sell your coins,getting rid of them,but in my opinion,the storm need to wait ,the price will rise.
Activity: 168
I just wanted to  know what are your plans on your cryptocurrency in the future?

Do you plan to keep on investing?
Do you plan to exchange your crypto in fiat and leave crypto?
Will crypto survive?

I haven't thought of what I want to do with the cryptocurrency I have. at this time it was thought to only hold all the coins I had until the market rose. I only focus on the current situation.
Activity: 156
The good and promising cryptocurrency i will keep to hodl for the investment. Look for the trusted altcoin with low price and make profits when the price is higher and higher, i will do trading for some altcoins. Then, analyze more and more about the coin market to get big rewards or profits.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
I will survive in crypto with a calm attitude waiting, patiently and will make ico as a solution in my finances.
I do not doubt the quality of crypto, crypto's growth is very fast and indeed worth maintaining.
The results of crypto I feel better than others, the world of crypto makes us keep going well and correctly, and no one will think that it will succeed with cryto.
Activity: 125
My plan for cryptocurrency is to maintain a good attitude regardless of what happens in the cryptocurrency market, stay calm, wait patiently for the right time, be patient when the cryptocurrency market falls, and sell coins when the cryptocurrency market rises. I believe that patience is worth it.
Activity: 102
I am still very optimistic about the cryptocurrency. The current red market does not make me a passion for investment. I will always hold my coins, and I will continue to invest. Now is a good time to invest. The market is right for me at the moment. It is also a kind of welfare. I will continue to wait.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 448
Reward: 10M Sheen (Approx. 5000 BNB) Bounty
For now I am still in the process of collecting the coins I got, and my plan to invest so that the amount is large and the results will also be large.
and from the investment results that I will develop to make a business, both will work well so that my income will be more and everything I do for my current needs and for my future with my family later.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Because of the bearish market that has been going on for 8 months, I have no desire to invest in cryptocurrencies now.  I plan on just waiting until better times.
Activity: 238
Presently my plan is to wait for the market to return to favourable before it I can decide what will But now holding us the option. Then exiting crypto is the last option now.
Pages:
Jump to: