Pages:
Author

Topic: What are your plans with your Crypto Currency? - page 12. (Read 5709 times)

Activity: 879
Merit: 10
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
in the future if I already have a lot of bitcoin then I will use it in several investments and exchange with fiat to build a business so I can have a very large income
Activity: 726
Merit: 250
My strategy at the moment is to get a short-term strategy for a long-term strategy. Despite the low price of Bitcoin, i will always invest and have faith in it. And the crypto market will always exist when we have BTC transactions.
Activity: 152
Merit: 0
My plan is to continue investing in electronic money. Although their prices are declining, I still hold and decide not to sell cheaply. I believe bitcoin will dominate the electronic money market in the coming years. Sometimes want to get rich you need to take risks.
Activity: 238
The last 8 months have reduced my investment by 6 times! I lost a lot of money. but I do not care, because I'm sure that soon there will be growth! the next growth will be even higher than it was in December! I'm waiting now and do not sell anything! the main thing is not to panic, but to wait this difficult time!
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
I will wait for new rise wave. I plan to also buy-sell, invest in ico, participate in bounty. I think that this year we will not see the growth of the crypto-currency market.
Activity: 184
buy cheap and sell at high prices, it is a common strategy used in the crypto world but more precisely is time. we must be patient waiting for these opportunities and don't panic
Activity: 688
Merit: 500
I'm planning to hold my coin for a while until the market stops correcting itself. I'm just waiting for its value to increase. I'm also considering investment in some ICOs. I am also doing some bounty campaigns too. After I have some significant profit, thats the time I'm going to exchange it for fiat. That is my plan.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
I want to get my bounty awards as soon as possible and invest them in buying the coins that interest me. I am very excited about the current situation on the market.
Activity: 272
Investment it is for me for now. Either it comes from bounty rewards or the ones I buy with my money. When the coins now appreciate, I will definitely let them loose and reinvest in another promising coin or coins as the case may be. Cryptocurrency isn't dead yet, I'm definitely banking on it.
Activity: 94
the crypto world is very promising right now, I will still do it, and of course, I will trade with fiat for some needs. Crypto will last a long time. if we look at the needs of people who are getting instantaneous right now, I think, crypto will continue to grow and maybe someday, crypto will have a new and more complete version of crypto.
and this post could come from a crypto investor who is disappointed, confused and discouraged, I want to clarify that crypto exists and will continue to survive and that is the future, don't panic during the bearish market, I know the bearish market occurs almost all year, but I believe patience will pay well.
Activity: 196
I have plans to keep on investing in cryptocurrency both now and in the future because cryptocurrency will definitely survive. I have confidence in this.
Activity: 98
Do you want to make God laugh? Tell him about your plans. I'll tell you about my calculations - to earn 6000 dollars per year. Now I'm investing 1000 dollars. It's real. 2% per day.
Activity: 602
Merit: 258
My plans for CryptoCurrency is start an investment when the value of it drops to the market to be favourable to my side and sell it when the value of it changes in the high state of amount to be profitable.
Activity: 823
Merit: 104
In this time i dont have a plan about this cryptocurrency, just do some bounty get more money. Maybe i'll try to be investor ICO project and some altcoin.
Activity: 44
I'm sorry. that a couple of years ago did not buy the cryptocurrency that I was offered, now would be a millionaire. But now I think cryptocurrency will not grow in price as before.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
I am not going to invest right now, as the situation is rather difficult. Regarding my present coins, I suppose hodl is the key.
Activity: 15
for sure I will keep some coins with good prospects for the future
Activity: 210
I think that this area will still show what is capable of, now the price chart goes by analogy with gold, a gradual fall, after which there was a sharp rise in 8 times more than the highest one! HOLD your coins if you have a desire to become a very rich person.
Activity: 152
I think that Crypto will survive and I will still continue to reside here. By continuing to invest for profit. The future of crypto is great so this made me continue to make investments. With my investment will be selling when prices were very high and of course it takes a long time.
Activity: 101
 I hope that crypto will bring me a better life. My plan is to hold long term altcoin, I only sell them when they reach the price I desire. I currently hold Bitcoin and Ethereum.
Pages:
Jump to: