Pages:
Author

Topic: What are your plans with your Crypto Currency? - page 27. (Read 5738 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 20
For now I am just thinking of saving more of it and wish the increase in price soon.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Well, I'm still investing. I will see what will happen in the market. If the situation improves. So I will continue in the same spirit. While I do not hurry to sell. I look forward to a good growth. And he will be sure. I believe in it.
Activity: 910
Merit: 255
well i want to keep them as much as i can. and when i have enough money to get retired and start a comfortable life with my family i will start to cash out. otherwise i prefer to wait. because i know that this market has a huge potential.
Activity: 127
Merit: 0
I will continue to invest in encryption, because I think that encryption will become an indispensable technology for future social development. It is very promising. Now more and more people are adding encryption investment encryption and firmly believe in encryption. Encryption will continue. Development will not decline, I believe that we will gain huge wealth as long as we wait patiently.
Activity: 112
I just wanted to  know what are your plans on your cryptocurrency in the future?

Do you plan to keep on investing?
Do you plan to exchange your crypto in fiat and leave crypto?
Will crypto survive?

investment in cryptocurrency is very promising and I think this is the right time to continue investing. there is no reason to stop crypto.because I have benefited from crypto and I will not just stop. as long as crypto still provides benefits I will continue to invest here.
Activity: 110
I just wanted to  know what are your plans on your cryptocurrency in the future?

Will crypto survive?

My plans for cryptocurrency in the future is to continue with what I'm doing right now as I believe that it will survive.  I don't have a plan to leave cryptocurrency. I will keep on investing and it won't change because of the current status of the market. All of us experience difficulties and disappointments but it won't stop us from what we started.
Activity: 140

Will crypto survive?
Of course crypto is still surviving. For now my my plans is yi collect more coins and invest in it. My goal is to become a trader and earn more.
Activity: 81
I will keep all my crypto conversions until the end.I am sure that crypto will continue to increase significantly .
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
I will continue to persist in this field during crypto continues to be promising and delivering results. and I think this will last long enough because crypto is always rising and gaining support from many quarters. persist in crypto in some time in the future I think is a very good thing can be unpredictable.
Activity: 234
Surely have good plans with Cryptocurrency. Whatever profit gotten from that Crypto will be use to fund other project outside Cryptocurrency. If the times are bad like bear times, then it's better to wait for good times before taking profit
Activity: 29
I mean to get a few tokens that I like well and afterward hold them for quite a while. For example, ADA, ACT, NEO, et cetera. I trust they will bring me benefits later on.
Activity: 181
Yes, I plan to continue to invest in cryptocurrency after the market decline ends.
Activity: 140
I will work in this field at least until I come of age, and then I will bring everything to the Fiat and start something of my own. Yes, the Crypto currency will certainly survive, I even hope for its widespread use. However, we should not expect too rapid changes, conservative countries too much) Roll Eyes
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
in the future, I plan to invest in Ethereum for a long time and wait for it to grow in price.
Activity: 162
Merit: 100
currently, I plan to keep them to myself and wait for the best market, I think that soon will rise and then it will be possible to sell)))
Activity: 240
Merit: 1

Yes of course I will keep on investing despite the fact that market is unpredictable. Qnd Base on logistics I am convinced that cryto will survive.
Activity: 938
Merit: 159
the crypto obviously will survive, i personally change to fiat only the bare minimum, but maybe i will change strategy i will convert all the altcoin in 2/3 for example in eth and dash and i will make a long term hold strategy
Activity: 475
Merit: 250
Of course making money from the market, making my life more comfortable and pleasant. So I found the mistake in my market was my psychology. So my plan is to keep my psychology stable, because emotions come from trading itself and most of the time, it makes the investor feel emotionally dominant take a loss
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
The future of cryptocurrency is here and we are living in it. I plan to increase my portfolio as many organizations have started to realize the importance of digital currency and the blockchain technology.
Activity: 126
My plan is to keep on doing crypto. I want to learn more and more about it. At the same time I want to hodl my crypto until I get the value in the market and sell it. About the question will the crypto survive, it all depends on those people who use it in projects.
Pages:
Jump to: