Pages:
Author

Topic: What are your plans with your Cryptocurrencies? - page 22. (Read 2639 times)

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
Today only i was reading an article at a big crypto news outlet, and according to their analysis there is no need to panic and according to the chart trends and longterm history botcoin is still on its pathway to $91k by 2020, i personally think that this target is realistic and we may achieve this sooner if market gets good momentum next year.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform
For now, my plan is just holding. This bad market prices don't let me think something else to do with cryptocurrencies. In my opinion, being cold blooded is so important in this term.
Activity: 602
Merit: 259
Hi guys =D  May I know what are your plans on your Bitcoin in the future? Do you plan to keep on investing on Bitcoin related businesses or do plan to convert it into fiat and ventures on new business?
Actually, there is no much places to invest, and we can see the prices in these days. The price has been falling slowly, also we can see a lot scams related Bitcoin etc.
We may can discuss about the coins there. Wink

I dont have any plans regarding the bitcoin and any related businesses. Im using bitcoin to create liquid wealth where I usually earn money in the form of bitcoin and convert it into the fiat whenever I need this money. I dont rely on bitcoin prices at all because if I need it then I cash it out at whatever price it is being tried in the market. The reason is simple, I am kind of guy who dont run behind the money and I always like comfortable life. So if im earning bitcoin then im spending it at the same rate I earn. If I keep holding it then I will visually lock my funds myself and I may not get those things which I always want to do. So my plans are to keep the investment liquid and nothing else.
Activity: 224
Merit: 15
I can recommend to buy Bitcoins for $6000 or lower soon and HODL, but DYOR)
I think there is little chance that bitcoin will reach 6000..
Activity: 616
Merit: 167
Just Hodl for me. My coins come from mining so may as well wait and see where it goes rather than selling while it falls. If it keeps falling so be it, of it rises then great.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
My plan is to hold with my bitcoin and then find altcoins that may give me good earnings in the future. I can do this by thoroughly looking for the best altcoins out there. Altcoins that are recommended by experienced individuals in the cryptocurrency world.
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
In Binance we trust!
I can recommend to buy Bitcoins for $6000 or lower soon and HODL, but DYOR)
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
Hi guys =D  May I know what are your plans on your Bitcoin in the future? Do you plan to keep on investing on Bitcoin related businesses or do plan to convert it into fiat and ventures on new business?
Actually, there is no much places to invest, and we can see the prices in these days. The price has been falling slowly, also we can see a lot scams related Bitcoin etc.
We may can discuss about the coins there. Wink
Pages:
Jump to: