Pages:
Author

Topic: What are your plans with your Cryptocurrencies? - page 20. (Read 2639 times)

Activity: 167
Merit: 11
Hi guys =D  May I know what are your plans on your Bitcoin in the future? Do you plan to keep on investing on Bitcoin related businesses or do plan to convert it into fiat and ventures on new business?
Actually, there is no much places to invest, and we can see the prices in these days. The price has been falling slowly, also we can see a lot scams related Bitcoin etc.
We may can discuss about the coins there. Wink
I have no plan to convert all my bitcoin or even my altcoins to fiat because blockchain is the next currency that will adopt later on. I only convert bitcoin fiat when necessary like paying bills or monthly allowance. If you convert it to fiat it will not grow and will suffer inflation.
Activity: 145
Merit: 10
To get more cryptocurrency assets,a cryptomillionaire would be equal to a fiat millionaire so it make sense plus cryptocurrencies are going to be massive few decades or years from now that is why it is better to have or to adopt the technology early so that you wont regret in the future as the technology is evolving you are still have some of these.
ukw
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
Hi guys =D  May I know what are your plans on your Bitcoin in the future? Do you plan to keep on investing on Bitcoin related businesses or do plan to convert it into fiat and ventures on new business?
Actually, there is no much places to invest, and we can see the prices in these days. The price has been falling slowly, also we can see a lot scams related Bitcoin etc.

My personal intention is to focus on only two coins and invest only in them. The remaining tokens that I have most likely I will exchange in fiat money. At least these are my plans for now.  Smiley  Huh
Activity: 196
Plans to get more bitcoins ,so that my child's and grandchildren's future will be more secured,i strongly believed that cryptocurrencies will be the key for the next generation's money system and it could really replace the fiat system in the future that is why it is very important to get or adopt its technology as early as now so that those people who will get your coins in the future will have a better life.
Activity: 231
Augmented Reality World Discovered
Of course my main plan is to get as many bitcoin as i can to secure my future,because i believed bitcoin will be the way why so many people are going to be millionaires,especially those people who from the 3rdworld country,which doesnt have enough knowledge how to get their lives better.Converting to fiat is one of my goal so that i can start my own businesses,because cryptocurrencies has high volatility and it make sense when we only convert it to fiat so that we wont have to worry about the ups and downs of cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 74
Merit: 0
no body know about future of bitcoin.as we know price of btc always down. so there more people are sell than buy.
but I'm sure btc will always up and price will be good again.
as long still have a chance in this crypto I'm still want to earn more money.until now still so many people interest with bitcoin.so I think we still have a lots of time to earn money.
Activity: 252
I have no plans now, and I will continue to trade, because when I do not need it, I will wait for the next few months at a higher price, so we will get more. profit.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000
I can recommend to buy Bitcoins for $6000 or lower soon and HODL, but DYOR)
I think there is little chance that bitcoin will reach 6000..
You say that but it is not an impossibility, even below $5000 is something that could happen, in the back of my head I have an evil thought thinking that it will go back to $500 so I can scoop up some cheap which I should have done a long time ago but didn't have the funds back then.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 100
Vave.com
to work on managing use of tasks with continuous running of evaluation to gives of reference as investors to gains with distinct on shifts with priors as defining one to work on requests as might with the less on risks to gives with deliverance as collecting use with returns on completion.

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507
Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin
The current situation really affected in crypto market it is a not right time to start a business or buying so I am hold my bitcoin. But future I can start a plan to mining platform so this is really help for our career. Because in our country cheap electricity it is really suitable to mining platform.
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
FXPay.io
If it has succeeded or has benefited from bitcoin growth, I have a plan to buy property or gold. The division of investment should be done because property and gold have good opportunities as an investment vehicle Grin
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015
For me , bitcoin suitable for long term investment rather than short term investment

Why ?
Because bitcoin value still unstable for short term trading so I'm often loss when trade them, unlike stock exchange.
But my profit is greater than hold it for long term !
Activity: 95
My plan is to focus with the bitcoin account that I hold and I will try to get the alcoin to be able to give me a high income, I really focus on looking for a good alcoin that has been recommended by the owner of cryptocurrencies. Cool
Activity: 560
Some ofmy crypto holdings I will hold till the end))) And some o them Im going to trade. The one I hold I expect x1000 ))) for sure
Mostly holding and trading our plans with cryptocurriencies are good for our future. The price may possibly become huge this year. So let's choose to earned profit in bitcoin.
Activity: 434
Some ofmy crypto holdings I will hold till the end))) And some o them Im going to trade. The one I hold I expect x1000 ))) for sure
Activity: 673
Merit: 253
The most profitable plan for me is wait when bitcoin achieve under 6000 dollars and buying this as many as possible. Next step is holding by long time ( max by end this year ) and sell
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
I plan to make savings in the crypto currency. When the amount is sufficient I plan to make some changes in life that require fiat money, so some of the crypto currency will have to be sold. In the future I would like to do my own projects.

Yeah it has to be like this. If we need the crypto to be sold for the emergency situation and/or for the daily life needs then we must do it without any hesitation. This is the way which I like and everyone must follow so that things can come together.

Saving actually works always and it is most important part of our life because if savings are there then we can actually say relaxed in our life. We dont know at what point we will get struck by problematic things like debts, bankruptcy and much more. In such period we can really take help of the crypto so its better to earn and save it and by save I mean we should hold it.
Activity: 243
Currently I plan to hold the existing bitcoin. With the worsening of the current bitcoin price, I'd better keep it. I have a more important plan, becoming a millionaire is my goal, which I expect with bitcoin income, and I want to swim in the world of cryptocurrency.
ask
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004
I have some nice tokens whic are currently in development stage of their project. I am planning to hold at least 2 years.
But for some already valued tokens i am getting out day by day to find new undervalued tokens.
Activity: 336
I now have all the assets concentrated in the top 20 coins, but now is such a time that you need to change something, and I sell the BTC and sell little known coins that have not yet yielded a good profit and just wait for their take-off
Pages:
Jump to: