Pages:
Author

Topic: What are your plans with your Cryptocurrencies? - page 21. (Read 2639 times)

Activity: 161
Merit: 4
Hi guys =D  May I know what are your plans on your Bitcoin in the future? Do you plan to keep on investing on Bitcoin related businesses or do plan to convert it into fiat and ventures on new business?
Actually, there is no much places to invest, and we can see the prices in these days. The price has been falling slowly, also we can see a lot scams related Bitcoin etc.
We may can discuss about the coins there. Wink
For me, i want to hold my bitcoin until i have no business plan from it. Bitcoin price is very volatile and we do not know when to increase it, better to have it and hold so that if the price is good, you can earn profit and in that way you can have an extra income even small amount.
Activity: 696
Merit: 258
Hold Bitcoin or any cryptocurrency now and if you have sufficient amount you may buy some crypto which has good potential.

My plan is to hold Bitcoin until I reach the desired target amount. My target is $50k, once Bitcoin reach that stage I would sell 50% if my investment and convert to fiat, remaining amount would be kept idle to reach atleast $75k.
Activity: 479
Merit: 100
My plan is one day I will take interest 10%. and I hoped the bitcoin went down $ 6000 so I could buy as much as possible and hold them
Activity: 322
Merit: 179
My plan is to continue to hold and invest in crypto. I feel that it is just fuds that cause the dull time now. Crypto will recover and come back stronger.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Hi guys =D  May I know what are your plans on your Bitcoin in the future? Do you plan to keep on investing on Bitcoin related businesses or do plan to convert it into fiat and ventures on new business?
Actually, there is no much places to invest, and we can see the prices in these days. The price has been falling slowly, also we can see a lot scams related Bitcoin etc.
my plan on bitcoin is to simply spend it to my family and other important yet life-fulfilling endeavors. i am much certain that i will plan on investing in this platform despite of the negatives that are occurring. cryptocurrencies might become a breakthrough in the future so why not. maybe within 3 years or so the hoped breakthrough will surely make us, investors, attain amounts of money. and so we can buy things that we want to own, and such things aha Smiley
Activity: 308
Merit: 15
Presently, my plan is i'm holding to all i have in my port folio not that i don't need to change them to FIAT for other use but all are not at my favour for they are down now. Moreover, i'm not keeping any CRYPTO for life. Anytime i need FIAT, i cash out and make use of my money.
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
I plan to hold bitcoin and altcoins which i have in my portfolio and change it to fiat whenever i need funds as per my requirements. This market is very volatile but also give decent returns if we enter in any altcoin at right time.
Activity: 477
Merit: 102
Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol
I plan to make savings in the crypto currency. When the amount is sufficient I plan to make some changes in life that require fiat money, so some of the crypto currency will have to be sold. In the future I would like to do my own projects.
Activity: 602
Merit: 262
For now, i dont have any particular plan since the market continue to falling fown some of my friend advice me to hold all my token in my wallet because if we sell all my altcoin it can result a losing of money.
I think the best we can do is to buy more bitcoin and good altcoin because if the matket recover it can get a good profit.
Merit: 18
Honestly, while I want to buy more NEO and etc, I don’t have cash with me right now (I guess that’s why they recommend holding on to some cash and stable currencies.) Holding some USD Tether would have helped. I do have some Ether left but I am saving it for good ICOs in the future.

But I do think in general, currencies and tokens that have actual products and dividends will do well. Because if you are going to hold in the long term, these dividends really help. So I would recommend buying NEO, TAAS, and also Kucoin. They already have good history of giving out dividend.
Activity: 254
Merit: 10
I will stay afloat to invest in digital currency because in addition to profitable, it can help the development of this crypto world.
and I firmly believe that the world of crypto will be a very useful innovation in the future with its technology. therefore than investment we should also think in order to become a good hodlers in this crypto world.
Activity: 1491
Merit: 320
🐪
Don't have any particular plans for now. Maybe little investment on dips (like last few weeks). I don't plan anything in particular , probably will invest in project of two if I find potential in them.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1

I definitely do plan to stay with crypto until the end of my days. The recent decline means nothing, we're still at the early stage of the industry when the best money can be made
Activity: 98
Merit: 14

If you are adking about my plans, then, I just sold my coins from the start of the dip, then buy again at the bottom then hold it gain until it pumps in that case I can still earn even the coin is falling. Smiley
Merit: 0
Personally I will actively invest in bitcoin, because I understand that this market is still very small to fall, here the potential of growth up to 3-4 trillion is 100% confident.

The plans of cryptocurrency is the bank of developing cryptocurrency that adminestered by the state  government information.
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
Personally I will actively invest in bitcoin, because I understand that this market is still very small to fall, here the potential of growth up to 3-4 trillion is 100% confident.
Activity: 163
So many plans in my minds regarding investing in Crypto because I personally think that it ensures for future life. It is best time to buy and invest BTC, the price is very low. We do need to do anything after buying but waiting for the Return of Investment day. I personally predict that bitcoin will achieve the top and highest price like in 2017 or even it will be higher than. And I want to convert it into a fiat when I need the money and investing it be sides bitcoin/crypto such as gold, land and other investments.
Hi guys =D  May I know what are your plans on your Bitcoin in the future? Do you plan to keep on investing on Bitcoin related businesses or do plan to convert it into fiat and ventures on new business?

The best way to do in the current dips is to HODL your btc's for quite sometime and if ever you still have enough capital, invest it on bitcoin while it is still low in price value. Keep on updating on the market trend and see what is happening on the market movement, do not let your emotion affect with the current scenario and just believe on what you think is the right thing to do which is HODL for good. I do believe in the potential of bitcoin as this will recover it's track to normalize the situation on it's price value in the coming months.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 250
I just going to buy at this situation and hold fo future! I think in this year bitcoin rising it's value then present! so now buy and hodl is the best options for traders I think.
Activity: 518
My plan is hodling all my altcoins that I earn in the bounty because this is not the season of selling because of the bear market. And I would have extra cash with me I would buy coins those that are in the top 50 while its cheaper because we do not know when is the next bull run.
Pages:
Jump to: