Pages:
Author

Topic: What are your views on cryptocurrencies - page 12. (Read 3159 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 2
The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments
August 12, 2018, 06:52:13 AM
My views about crypto currency at the moment is that the market going through correction, and this is correction has recorded a new all time lower of the total market cap for the year 2018, so my view is that a lot of people are discouraged, crypto space need a new kinda of news that will create a great FOMO for new people to join the space.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
August 12, 2018, 06:50:27 AM
How do you view the current condition of coin prices, will it have an impact on the sustainability of cryptocurrencies?
I estimate the current state of the cryptocurrency market as stable.Volatility is low. There's no need to worry.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
August 12, 2018, 06:43:58 AM
How do you view the current condition of coin prices, will it have an impact on the sustainability of cryptocurrencies?

You know what the price in the market is always moving on its own way...  We cant really predict what will happen sometime the price of almost all coin drops and sometimes it is soaring high...  Its really unpredictable i think it has the effects on as so that's why if that is the situation we should do our best strategy which holding...  We should wait if that is the case...
Activity: 102
August 12, 2018, 06:37:23 AM
I still have a positive attitude towards the encryption market. I still believe in cryptocurrencies. Don't sell coins because of the temporary market decline. Hold on, wait patiently, and we will see the market rise in a few months.
Activity: 206
Merit: 11
August 12, 2018, 06:00:06 AM

Yes I think the current condition of coin prices will affect the sustainability of cryptocurrency in a short term, because when the price is only going down, it will discourage new people from entering into the space, more people will enter into the when the price is going up and people are making good gains, it will create the need FOMO for more people to join.
Activity: 476
Merit: 359
August 11, 2018, 07:38:40 PM
Even though it is a big decline in price of all coins recently, I consider this as a normal condition. Cryptocurrentcy is not called volatile without a reason, and this situation right now can describe it well. In fact, the volatility itself is the one that gives profits to some people that are good at trading.

My views on this condition, if you can analyze well, try short term trading, if not then go holding until it reaches the moon.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
August 11, 2018, 07:29:58 PM
The current condition of cryptocurrencies are not in good position. Bitcoin and altcoin are dropping it's price yet we do not know when it will position to recover. Hope price are in good condition this coming months so people can enjoy profit.
Activity: 931
Merit: 500
August 11, 2018, 07:24:15 PM
As with any new technology that is spreading around the world, we see that the crypto market is still in the age of youth and it is moving at a slow pace. In the future,i know that the use of cryptocurrency will increase in payments and money transfers, and it is an excellent experience to be one of the first investors on this market.
Activity: 197
August 11, 2018, 07:21:02 PM
I think current crypto conditions much better than before. yesterday's condition of crypto from CMC dominant all the coins are red, and to this day the coins are already much improved. only a few are still red. optimistic for the future development of crypto will be even better.
Activity: 201
August 11, 2018, 07:03:50 PM
I believe that the downward trend will soon end and bulls will prevail in the market.
That's when the cost of so many coins will increase, because everything depends mainly on bitcoin
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
August 11, 2018, 07:02:33 PM
I think this is a natural thing to happen in the crypto world, isn't Bitcoin often experiencing this?
have you never seen the movement of bitcoin from the start? take it easy for a while all will return to normal, even better than before, many rumors say that by the end of 2018 BTC will reach $ 5.000. hopefully
Activity: 353
Merit: 28
Productive housewife
August 11, 2018, 06:53:51 PM
In my opinion, the crypto market is a bubble market that can boom at any time. Even though the price of the entire crypto market is really low, I don't think of leaving the cryptocurrency, because it is not the first time the crypto world has to face a crisis like this, but the crypto world can still live. and developing until now, hopefully by the end of this month the cryptocurrency will be even better Wink Wink Smiley
Last year for me there was also an explosion of bubbles when bitcoin reached its highest record. Well, a very fast price change is one of the characteristics of cryptocurrency, even though the increase and decrease are difficult to predict, it will be an opportunity if we can use it.
Activity: 256
Merit: 100
August 11, 2018, 06:44:09 PM
In my opinion, the crypto market is a bubble market that can boom at any time. Even though the price of the entire crypto market is really low, I don't think of leaving the cryptocurrency, because it is not the first time the crypto world has to face a crisis like this, but the crypto world can still live. and developing until now, hopefully by the end of this month the cryptocurrency will be even better Wink Wink Smiley
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
August 11, 2018, 06:31:30 PM

Well mate, the current condition of the coin prices is very low but I am hopeful that it will rise again for the next months. This is the same as what happened last year, every third quarter of the year,  the price really dump at its lowest. But it will come back to pump in the last quarter.  So don't worry and don't panic.  Stay positive and motivated.

Obviously it will rise again this year but it will still take a very long time, most of the crypto analyst are expecting for the price of bitcoins to reach $50k dollars before the year ends that is the reason you should hold your coins today.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
August 11, 2018, 06:20:01 PM
In this current time cryptocurrency are highly used Internet currency. People like to use it because of their advantages. In this time because of increasing price of bitcoin many people use it as a investing tool. But its volatility also affect people's investments. Cryptocurrency mainly used for online shopping, trading, marketing because of their safe, secure uninterrupted transaction. So in my opinion many cryptocurrency like bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple etc are trustable for online uses.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
August 11, 2018, 06:16:59 PM
 cryptocurrencies is new kind of digital money, and sometimes one of kind of invesment instrument. crypto have a great future/
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
Sound/Foley FX Design Service For Your ICO Videos
August 11, 2018, 06:13:25 PM

It is as expected if you ask me. Nobody has an exact answer but I think that the sustainability of cryptocurrencies depends on the project's success for the long term mainly.
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
August 11, 2018, 06:01:19 PM
The market must dump more to pump in future. Most investors want to fix profix or even get zero profit without loses, so they are waiting for pump. I hope that after all these terrible waves we will see BTC with $ 10k price or higher.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
August 11, 2018, 05:51:41 PM
I don't see a serious impact for these circumstances. This is a regular occurrence in which a decrease was going on and certainly don't need to think about the excess to affect future later. may indeed provide enough panic for some people. but in the future, I think it will have no effect is large.
Activity: 98
August 11, 2018, 05:37:26 PM
It will impact it to some certain extent because more people that would want to join the space will be afraid to join the space, more people will join when everything is going up and people are making money, but the current situation people complains of losing money.
Pages:
Jump to: