Pages:
Author

Topic: What are your views on cryptocurrencies - page 11. (Read 3159 times)

Activity: 276
Merit: 10
BitSong is decentralized music streaming platform.
September 02, 2018, 06:03:45 PM
No. This is a standard correction that helps the market to recover.
The higher we fly, the lower we fall. These are my thoughts.
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
September 01, 2018, 06:47:57 PM
today, the prices of coins are falling down, which negatively affects the crypto currency as a whole.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 504
September 01, 2018, 06:39:30 PM
How do you view the current condition of coin prices, will it have an impact on the sustainability of cryptocurrencies?
I don't have any view for the current condition of coin prices.

What's important now is that they are starting to recover and the said bear market is starting to sleep. Prices are sustaining the market so impacts always there.
Activity: 244
Merit: 101
September 01, 2018, 06:37:31 PM
In spite of the fact that value from claiming entirety crypto showcase is by any means low in any case i don't surmise it'll influence with practicality for cryptocurrency. This will be not the main time crypto globe need with face will emergency like this Anyway crypto planet at present might alive What's more create up to this point. I think this run through it'll influence on substantially Furthermore Perhaps In the conclusion of not long from now All that will be finer Despite only a little touch.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
September 01, 2018, 06:24:26 PM
How do you view the current condition of coin prices, will it have an impact on the sustainability of cryptocurrencies?

I think the current prices are not huge obstacles for the future of the cryptocurrencies. The current condition is very bad for now, but I have big expectations from the future of the world of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 325
September 01, 2018, 05:18:36 PM
And unless there is something to evaluate? Is that what it is unclear. Those who have invested money in altcoins have lost a lot in this fall and it is still unknown how the altcoins will survive this. But I have despite all this situation there is no slightest desire to invest in them.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
September 01, 2018, 05:05:24 PM
I assess the current state as stable for several reasons. Now the decline in prices for cryptocurrencies has stopped. I am sure that cryptocurrencies will start to grow in price by the end of the year. And in the future, next year the price will be higher than last year.
Activity: 432
September 01, 2018, 05:00:40 PM
I think that now is a good time to invest in prospective ICO, as well as to purchase promising coins, the red days will be replaced by green ones and if you do the right things, you will not be left empty-handed.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
September 01, 2018, 04:50:26 PM

We don't believe the actual query is all about durability, to tell the truth; cash may usually maintain regardless of what occurs. Instead, the actual query ought to be regarding when they tend to be actually likely to ascend support to the step ladder? Which appears greatly feasible in my experience. The present marketplace scenario is actually gradually recuperating as well as it will likely be ideal for the actual ALTs eventually.
Activity: 30
August 21, 2018, 10:39:50 PM
As far as the current market is concerned, we are seeing good results. We have also seen that some enterprises and countries have begun to accept cryptocurrencies. This further shows that the prospects of cryptocurrencies are bright. In the future, there will be more countries and enterprises to participate. Will bring good returns to investors
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
August 14, 2018, 03:58:09 AM
My opinion about kriptovalyut is very global. I'm a little fond of finances and it's very hard for me to imagine what will eventually happen in 4 months, it seems to me that the whole world will begin to experience big problems. In any case, time will tell.
Activity: 13
August 14, 2018, 03:56:38 AM
Electronic money is the method of exchange using encryption to ensure transaction security and control of newly created money units. Electronic money exchanged directly with Internet-connected equipment without the need of an intermediary financial institution, which reduces transaction fees.
Activity: 169
August 14, 2018, 03:53:49 AM
now the price of crypto is down and getting down. with the crypto prices that down like this certainly makes many people panic. but we must be able to control ourselves to keep our crypto assets well. if we can manage it well then we will not get a big loss.
Activity: 658
August 14, 2018, 12:39:12 AM
Currently cryptocurrency decreasing and it’s felt some bad effect on it’s sustainability and reliability because many newbie’s loses their interest for current market situation but I think it’s will improve again. So need to be patient.
Activity: 53
August 14, 2018, 03:29:20 AM
In my opinion, the price of crypto will be changing every time because of some factors indicated. However, whatever the condition of the crypto price right now, they are still valuable to invest. The price of crypto so far is still fluctuating. It doesn't mean that the price will never rise up. It rises and then falls and rises again and so on.
Activity: 121
Merit: 10
August 12, 2018, 05:37:00 PM
The prices are just awful, I'm on a big minus now, I'm waiting for the upswing ...
Activity: 182
August 12, 2018, 05:30:46 PM

The current market price is really a terrible situation right now but we have to be positive about the market price, I believe things will improve especially if the bitcoin ETF is been approved.
Activity: 317
August 12, 2018, 07:10:31 AM
The current state of prices is no more than a cycle of the market, we all love rapid growth, but for rapid growth there must be a fall for a rebound. On the crypto community, this is more likely to be adversely affected because new people coming to the crypto world are leaving disappointed
copper member
Activity: 336
August 12, 2018, 07:05:03 AM
yes there is no doubt that crypto market right now not in good condition, market is red now, but this is nothing new in crypto everyone who is in crypto he know that there is heavy ups and down in crypto. but when it recovers it give you with both hands so  donot  need to be worried about that it is apart of market ,if you feel tense about this situation then i suggest you to quiet from this,this is not for you.  so donot need to worry market will up very soon you just check your status what you want to do.
Activity: 167
August 12, 2018, 06:54:43 AM

I believe that the current situation won't affect the market sustainability since there are more investors who believe that in the end of this line the market will recover and cryptocurrencty will show to everyone the it's true capability.
Pages:
Jump to: