Pages:
Author

Topic: What attracts you to a good crypto exchange? - page 2. (Read 36556 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 10
High liquidity and a much lower trading fees especially the withdrawal fee. The exchange must have a loyalty rewards and it will give the users some reason to keep on trading. Also having a lock-up rewards with a profitable return of investment would be a great way to encourage traders and new users to use the exchange.
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
What attract me to crypto exchange is the high multi security measures on the exchange. I pointed out this because many have lost huge amount coins due to recklessness on the side of developers managing an exchange.I also get attracted to an exchange if the developers of an exchange are total commited to protecting the investors by ensuring listing coins that have real liquidity on the crypto market.
I like an exchange if it has a good outlook with clear trading tools that assist traders in making trading decisions.
I also prefer exchange that has in-house support system.
Activity: 420
First of all, of course a good protection of the exchange, a large selection of altcoins , and also a lot of liquidity on the exchange is probably for me the most important rules when choosing an exchange
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
It's a mix of different things: reliability, intuitive usability, not least the graphic aspect in terms of easy readability. As you already said, the possibility to use fiat currencies.
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 0
Although there are obvious benefits to using certain crypto exchanges over others such as high liquidity and the ability to use your fiat currency (not so difficult for those USD holders), but what other factors attract you to a crypto exchange?
What attracts me is it's flexibility in transfer and receive and also how reliable is the smart contract!  It makes exchange generally easy,for me speed is all I need !
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
in addition to the benefits it has, of course there are other benefits of the token, especially if the token is useful to facilitate one's work. crypto has many conveniences so many of them go in exchange to exchange what they need.
copper member
Activity: 479
Merit: 11
Although there are obvious benefits to using certain crypto exchanges over others such as high liquidity and the ability to use your fiat currency (not so difficult for those USD holders), but what other factors attract you to a crypto exchange?

Support is very very important they should resolve issues within 72 hours I read some exchange does this for weeks, now that is not good so if you are going to trade and the coin that you are about to trade just pumped you will end up missing the boat, so far I have no problem with Kucoin they are very fast in resolving issues that come along.
Activity: 324
Merit: 100
Oh, there are many factors. As for me, l like trading tokens with small liquidity. It's easy to predict it's future price. Also I like exchanges with fast withdraws, it's very important for me.
copper member
Activity: 92
Merit: 0
● ● ● CryptoMarketAds &#
A good exchange that really attracts me the most is the exchange that has a good customer service, and a big availability all over the countries. And most of all, a good exchange that has no possible manipulation of pump and dump.
Activity: 462
Merit: 23
I would put safety on the high priority with exchange. A good exchange with high security standard would attract me more, there are so many exchanges have been hacked or scammed by others, people lost their fund, some exchange close down or couldn’t pay back the coins, when I heard all those stories it make me more worry about safety with many cryptocurrency exchanges.

Activity: 924
Merit: 255
high speed, the strongly secured system, the good volumes of sales and of course the good technical support and when there is no problems with transactions - these points are very important for me when I choose some exchange.
Activity: 826
Merit: 105
My friend!
They are all using some big exchanges and small one too.
I listened to what they talk about it, then decided to deposit
Cause it's too much information out there,I can't know what is true
Activity: 1036
Merit: 109

Well for me liquidity and security attracts me on using an exchange. Some exchange are difficult to use, and it's too hassle to use. On the other hand, there are exchanges that is really convenient to use. It's easy to deposit and withdraw money and they make sure that your account is secured.
Activity: 398
first, that exchange has to be big to attract my attention. (high liquidity)
then it has to solve the users's problem fast and fair.
the deposit and withdraw has to be fast and clear.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
For me, the main factor that makes an exchange attractive to me is the factor of reliability of security and at the same time a small transaction cost. All these things influence my choice of this or that stock exchange. Exchange https://towerx.co - in this regard, quite interesting.
Activity: 686
Merit: 257
The security, interface and speed are the other factors that attract me to the exchange. Customer support is important as well. Crypto prices are fast moving, I will expect a fast response when I face problem with the exchange.
Activity: 210
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
I am attracted to the cryptocurrency exchange when it has an affiliate system. There are exchanges that share with users up to 80% of income.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 505
Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
I am attracted on those exchange that has good reviews and has lower fees of transaction. Also it's features that easy to manipulate how to buy and sell coins.
in addition. A very important point is the commission for withdrawal. and the speed of withdrawal of money from the exchange. it is important to always be able to quickly withdraw money
Activity: 352
I like those exchanges that allows easy conversion of cryptocurrencies to Fiat because it won't give me lots of headache as to how to convert my cryptos to cash whenever there is need for me to do so
Activity: 490
Merit: 11

The system itself will attract me most like for example IDEX exchange on which the step for selling and buying is very easy to perform and no need making an account or registering your email with picture , which is not necessary for just selling a very small of token.
Pages:
Jump to: