Pages:
Author

Topic: What attracts you to a good crypto exchange? - page 5. (Read 36556 times)

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
Mostly i attracted to exchanger site who have a lot of user or trader i also looking for the feature of one trading site.
Positive comment can help if i going to trade to an exchange or not every comment is very helpful to know if it's good exchanger site or not.
Activity: 812
Merit: 100
Although there are obvious benefits to using certain crypto exchanges over others such as high liquidity and the ability to use your fiat currency (not so difficult for those USD holders), but what other factors attract you to a crypto exchange?
Some factors that want of crypto users in a exchange is easy to use,the security of exchange and have great volume. And also fast transaction, because many people crypto disappoint if the exchange always pending the transaction.
Yes that's true the factors of a exchange is having a past transaction, good volume and especially the security.  We all know that there's so many exchange right now and I think people choose the exchange that good platform.
Activity: 420
Merit: 15
Main factors for me:
- most volumes for my trading coin/token to BTC or ETH (I don't care pairs with USD or USDT or TUSD etc.)
- small commissions (fees) for trading and withdraw
- good usability and GUI (Binance has the best GUI now)
- no KYC or fast easy KYC
copper member
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Fiat to coin trading pairs are the future of cryptoexchanges. We need this for mass adoption in the future. There are very few exchanges that have any but FinanceX is planning to make this a global phenomenon. They also have their own coin being launched following the ICO starting very soon! FNX token which will create it's own market pairing with every fiat and every coin on the platform!

https://financex.io

https://ico.financex.io
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
September 30, 2018, 11:49:31 PM
but what other factors attract you to a crypto exchange?

another factor attract me to a crypto exchange is :
1. security
because a safe exchange makes us more comfortable to use it.
2. convenience
ease in making an account and deposit / withdraw in the exchange.
3. cheap fees
the fee offered by the exchange is cheap, because if the fee from the exchange is expensive then we will be more difficult to get profit (the profit we get is only to pay the fee).
4. has an iOS / Android application
because we don't always trading (buy / sell) on the desktop, when we are busy but we can still monitor the market price and do trading by using the application on our smartphone (iOS / Android).
5. volume
the most important thing is the volume in the crypto exchange, because if there is no volume in the market then we will find it difficult to make purchases / sales of coins that we have.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
September 30, 2018, 11:32:11 PM
On good exchanges I like: user-friendly interface, low commission and friendly support. From many exchanges I like Kucoin and HitBtc.

a good crypto exchange for me are the ones that don't do KYC, there are few that does that like cryptopia. i don't know if there are more but i think hitbtc is also one which i don't regularly use. but if the tokens of the exchange like binance are profitable for us, i think traders will consider so long as there are good volume in the exchange. FinanceX would have to do a lot of marketing as there are competitors in this market which some are recently created as well. decentralized exchanges are getting better and better these days too, exchange project like FinanceX are going to compete all these.
Activity: 175
Merit: 1
September 30, 2018, 11:21:38 PM
if in my opinion etherium and bitcoin are coins that are right for us to make as coin exchangers that we have. because both are very good both for long-term or short-term investments
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
September 30, 2018, 11:19:21 PM
Security of trading funds and account is my number one priority and consideration for choosen any exchange, I like to see security infastructure that are robust, secure and advance! Decentralized exchange seem to be more secure than centralized exchange!
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
September 30, 2018, 11:11:02 PM
On good exchanges I like: user-friendly interface, low commission and friendly support. From many exchanges I like Kucoin and HitBtc.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
September 30, 2018, 11:08:01 PM
Although there are obvious benefits to using certain crypto exchanges over others such as high liquidity and the ability to use your fiat currency (not so difficult for those USD holders), but what other factors attract you to a crypto exchange?
A good crypto exchange offer us more security and the market volume will be higher, it means we could be easier to get more profit than exchanging in the less good exchange.
Activity: 462
Merit: 102
September 30, 2018, 10:49:57 PM

For me is probably having a much more safer experience when storing my tokens in their exchanges, sort of a form of an online wallet which is impenetrable to hacks. A simple user interface and ease of navigation through the exchange also is a huge factor for me when it comes to picking an exchange.
copper member
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
September 30, 2018, 10:15:33 PM
There is a current saturation of the cryptoexchange market. The next generation of exchanges will have fiat-to-coin trading pairs, faster cashout services, and low trading fees
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
September 29, 2018, 06:56:24 AM
First of all, it is liquidity, then it’s the technical aspects of the exchange, how it functions, then the interface, which would be nice to spend time.
Activity: 459
September 29, 2018, 06:51:08 AM
One of the things that attracts me most about cryptocurrencies is that I think this form of currency can change the entire human race. One day crypto succeeded in replacing cash, and human civilization will make a major breakthrough at that time.
Activity: 182
September 29, 2018, 06:07:29 AM

Reliability and a lot of positive opinons. When I am looking for an exchange, I need to be sure that every operation will be completed in time and I will not have to worry about anything at all. Therefore, it is hard for me to pick an exchange, which had appeared recently and had not already got certain amoutn of trust.
Activity: 533
Merit: 250
September 28, 2018, 03:46:49 PM
Google is ending its sweeping ban on cryptocurrency-related advertising and plans to allow regulated crypto exchanges to buy ads in the United States and Japan. The new policy starts in October.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/09/25/google-reverses-ban-on-cryptocurrency-exchange-advertising-in-us-japan.html

Good sign for all of us.

Also I remember that Facebook is also planning the same, next time I will believe that they will remove the ban advertising ICO
Activity: 238
September 28, 2018, 03:02:02 PM

Speed of operations. Decentralized exchanges are fast, but they have one major issue: lack of liquidiy may force you to wait for a required amount of cryptocurreny to appear. In such terms trading becomes almsot unresal, since you have to wait for ages in the world, where toke rate may change every minute
Activity: 476
September 27, 2018, 11:41:51 PM
Because crypto is a promising place to be able to make a lot of money. In addition, crypto can also be a place to invest and generate capital returns in a fairly fast time. All that can happen when crypto is in a good situation and the graphics are increasing. If crypto decreases, it will decrease very deeply, as it is now. And again it takes a long time to get back up.
Activity: 378
Merit: 25
September 27, 2018, 11:04:22 PM

i think what makes a good exchange is the ability to transact fast and efficient, no fake data and less fee i guess, that is the problem now, many exchanges are doing fake data just to get high trading volumes, and of course, secured the anonymity of the users. they follow KYC but value their costumer's identifications. they must be accomodating various alt too. as they say,  a one stop shop like 7-11.
Activity: 364
September 27, 2018, 10:53:58 PM
What attract me to a good crypto exchange is security system.I really care about this problem.  I want to be ensure completely security and anonymity in each and every transaction

the nature of crypto is indeed anonymous, but everyone can see the transactions that occur in etherscan, but they do not understand who the identity of the transaction is. and for security issues in the market all of them must have different systems
Pages:
Jump to: