Pages:
Author

Topic: What attracts you to a good crypto exchange? - page 3. (Read 36556 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 100
Although there are obvious benefits to using certain crypto exchanges over others such as high liquidity and the ability to use your fiat currency (not so difficult for those USD holders), but what other factors attract you to a crypto exchange?

Safety usually is the top spot for me when it comes to picking exchanges. All those fancy schmancy features yet they can't back up their security and safety is useless. Now, if they have the best safety features and security then I'm game for it. Features doesn't really give a huge factor for me.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
First, I wanted to profit from cryptocurrency, but after I lost almost 70% of my capital, I found something more meaningful than cryptocurrency.
I found a lot of friendship at Telegram, I often communicate from Filipinos, California, India, Brazil etc.

And that is the + value of cryptocurrency after I suffered a loss.

Regards
zxl912157
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
COVIR.IO
First of all, I am attracted by the age of the exchange, the older it is, the more trust it will have, the second place I would put security, too many exchanges today are attacked by hackers, for the latest design and usability.

Its true, older exchanger more trusted because having a lot experience from hacker. Some people interesting on transaction fee and some interesting on security. I am prefer on security but we should put 2FA on our exchanger account to avoid from hacking activity
Activity: 485
Merit: 12
$WPP $HyFi https://hyfi-corp.com/
For me liquidity, coin offering and security are priorities. Best exchanges refunding their customers if they were hacked.
I keep only the the funds I trade with on exchanges but still I do not want to lose them by a stupid hack. Fast responsive
Customer  Service is another quality of a successful exchange I am looking for.
Activity: 406
Merit: 2
Although there are obvious benefits to using certain crypto exchanges over others such as high liquidity and the ability to use your fiat currency (not so difficult for those USD holders), but what other factors attract you to a crypto exchange?

Everyone have their own requirements for me is
1. Low fees
2. Fast deposit and withdrawal
3. Live support
4. Good security features
5. Have many types of coins that is tradable

Activity: 798
Merit: 251
The exchange is all very good, that you also have to be careful when sending or receiving transactions. Crypto coin exchange is even better if they increase security and ease of transactions. I have never experienced hacking when I saved coins on the exchange because I was very careful.
Activity: 266
Merit: 7
It needs to has high liquidity, trust and famous. Binance, Huobi, Okex,... are some good exchanges nowadays.
Activity: 518
I am attracted on those exchange that has good reviews and has lower fees of transaction. Also it's features that easy to manipulate how to buy and sell coins.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Glad to see you
I am attracted primarily by the age of the exchange, and whether it has ever been hacked. If it was, how did it recover from the hacking and did it return the lost funds? Exchange security is the main feature. Design and functionality I put in second place.
Activity: 560
Merit: 102
My main focus is on large volumes and price differences. I often arbitrate to get better profits. Transaction fees and the availability of complete analytical tools are also taken into consideration.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
A good cryptocurrency exchange is one that lists the coins that interest me and one that has reasonable and good exchange rates. At the same time I look at the percentage that they charge for the transaction. I compare their reasonableness in comparison with other exchanges. Only then I choose a crypto exchange for my use.
Activity: 406
Well, of course , as you said that the first moment is liquidity , but of course there are still factors that are good security of the exchange, and also the addition of new coins after the ico. this I think the key moment
Activity: 798
Merit: 38
The first attraction point to an exchange and which so many people usually ask after, is the volume and that is what is most times used to rank exchanges on cmc. Then the next should be security of the exchange.
Activity: 154
I do not like that prices for cryptocurrency so rapidly increase upwards so I use cryptoexchange
copper member
Activity: 92
Merit: 0
● ● ● CryptoMarketAds &#
The fact that when the crypto exchange has a small fees on their trading movement and lesser withdrawal fee, it may attract more investors to make exchanges of crypto on their exchange. And when that exchange has a good customer service for concerns and queries, it is a plus point.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
Beside liquidity, good customer service is also important for me and does the exchange refund their customers if they are hacked. I know that funds on exchanges are not secure and I hold there  only the funds I trade with.
Activity: 392
Merit: 28
My idea of a good exchange:
1. the presence of many trade pairs.
2. volume of more than 100 thousand dollars.
3. verification, as I have confidence in such exchanges.
Activity: 812
Merit: 108
Mostly exchange popularity and exchange volume attract me for trading on particular exchange. Volume is important because what is the fun if there is no trading volume of listed coins. One thing good exchange is one that list only legit coins, for which team of particular ICO has ensured liquidity of tokens.
Activity: 518
Merit: 325
If the exchange has a convenient functionality and it is intuitive, there are a lot of coins and do not necessarily pass the identity verification, then this exchange can enter my top of the best exchanges.
Activity: 644
For me it is the fast transactions and lower fees that are really important. The exchange should have high liquidity and the exchange should be easy to understand and having a mobile application is a must for any exchanges.
Pages:
Jump to: