Pages:
Author

Topic: What attracts you to a good crypto exchange? - page 6. (Read 36556 times)

copper member
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
September 27, 2018, 10:35:52 PM
An exchange that is holding the major alts right now. Are we going to the moon? Obviously too early to say but we'll have a better idea in two weeks
Yes, too early to say but there seems to be so much excitement and anticipation when it comes to crypto. Maybe I'm just being optimistic but I feel the energy behind it will push it forward
copper member
Activity: 280
September 27, 2018, 10:22:55 PM
An exchange that is holding the major alts right now. Are we going to the moon? Obviously too early to say but we'll have a better idea in two weeks
Activity: 1008
Merit: 297
Grow with community
September 27, 2018, 06:52:01 AM

Ease of use - for newbs, at glance you should know already what it means

Interface Agility - A laggy website is a Sh*tty ones

Low fees - Don't get too much for traders

High trading volumes - Don't want to trade with waiting game coz no one is buying or selling Cheesy

Security - its a must, at least show a little concern for traders

wide range of Coins selections - fewer coins is boring and will slipped opportunity on other Sh*tty coins out there

Activity: 588
Merit: 253
September 27, 2018, 05:44:34 AM
I think the best thing when the market is dropping as it is currently waiting is, I feel that it's hard to get a 10% profit per month from crypto investment, waiting for the market to improve is a better thing.
Activity: 46
September 27, 2018, 05:30:06 AM
What attract me to a good crypto exchange is security system.I really care about this problem.  I want to be ensure completely security and anonymity in each and every transaction
copper member
September 27, 2018, 05:20:52 AM
We are doing some serious sideways movement at the moment. Not sure whether this is a short delay in the bear run or the plateau before the upwards projection. I think I will wait a few weeks to a month before investing again. When I do, I will use FinanceX exchange. It's the best in this parts of the world and the fiat-trading pairs will increase rpaidly in to the future. It also has FNX token. It's own market.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
September 26, 2018, 07:48:55 AM
the interesting thing about crypto is that it is easy to develop or increase the money capital that we have despite the many risks that lurk, but that is what makes me more interested in the crypto world for investment, I just analyze each coin development and profits will be gained
the interesting thing with crypto is to get a lot of profits and can develop a little capital into a lot. and that's the thing I like about crypto getting a profit.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
September 26, 2018, 07:44:57 AM
I understood the question, probably the low commission prices when withdrawing funds, as well as the very high demand of the community, because it is the communities that will immediately appreciate the usefulness of the exchange, for example, today there are a lot of negative reviews about the exchange hitbtc
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
September 26, 2018, 07:40:15 AM
Google is ending its sweeping ban on cryptocurrency-related advertising and plans to allow regulated crypto exchanges to buy ads in the United States and Japan. The new policy starts in October.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/09/25/google-reverses-ban-on-cryptocurrency-exchange-advertising-in-us-japan.html

Good sign for all of us.
Activity: 420
September 25, 2018, 08:35:27 AM
the interesting thing about crypto is that it is easy to develop or increase the money capital that we have despite the many risks that lurk, but that is what makes me more interested in the crypto world for investment, I just analyze each coin development and profits will be gained
Activity: 602
September 25, 2018, 07:25:33 AM
I have two kind of exchanges I look at:
1) exchanges where I can use FIAT to convert is into crypto and viceversa -> what I care are fast withdravals and low fees for deposit,withdraval
2) exchanges where I traded only crypto -> what I care is numbers of tokens/coins available and liquidity...fees are only an option in that case.
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
September 25, 2018, 07:17:57 AM
Trading volume is a very important part of the decision. If the exchange is centralised or decentralised. And a lot of other factors, but I am usually working with the most trusted exchanges. Just ask these guys here:)
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
September 25, 2018, 07:09:25 AM
Although there are obvious benefits to using certain crypto exchanges over others such as high liquidity and the ability to use your fiat currency (not so difficult for those USD holders), but what other factors attract you to a crypto exchange?

Depending on where you are in the world. Fiat is very important. Like low fees, reputation, volume, fast response from the support, etc.
Activity: 882
Merit: 11
Volare.network
September 25, 2018, 07:09:17 AM
Although there are obvious benefits to using certain crypto exchanges over others such as high liquidity and the ability to use your fiat currency (not so difficult for those USD holders), but what other factors attract you to a crypto exchange?

the main reason is that the coins I have are listed there. second, because the trading volume is large. maybe that's the reason I use a market exchange. and the most important is the reputation of the exchange. honestly I will never again use exchange if they have ever laughed at me.
Activity: 392
September 25, 2018, 06:57:27 AM
I think the most important criteria to be the quick input and withdrawal of funds, as well as security and good support. Many exchanges for too long solve the problems of customers.
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
September 25, 2018, 06:53:33 AM
First of all, I am attracted by the age of the exchange, the older it is, the more trust it will have, the second place I would put security, too many exchanges today are attacked by hackers, for the latest design and usability.
copper member
September 25, 2018, 05:52:44 AM
It's important to consider what sort of team is running the crytpoexchange. A team of tech experts is definitely desirable. We have to know that they are currently trying to improve it
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
COVIR.IO
September 22, 2018, 04:16:01 AM

Many exchanger right now from centralized exchanger until decentralized exchanger. I am choosing exchanger if that exchanger have big liquidity or transaction volume. Beside that, i am prefer centralized exchanger because its more faster for transaction
copper member
September 22, 2018, 04:00:43 AM
I think that many exchanges simply lost their conscience. They earn on anything. They take crazy money for listing coins, although they earn excellent commissions. Nobody thinks about users.
Agreed. Many exchanges get greedy. Even if the intentions were good at the start. But I think Binance and FinanceX are legitimate.
The difference is we offer fiat-to-coin trading pairs make accessing the coins you want faster and easier. This is what needs to happen for crypto to experience mass adoption.
copper member
September 22, 2018, 03:44:39 AM
I think that many exchanges simply lost their conscience. They earn on anything. They take crazy money for listing coins, although they earn excellent commissions. Nobody thinks about users.
Agreed. Many exchanges get greedy. Even if the intentions were good at the start. But I think Binance and FinanceX are legitimate.
Pages:
Jump to: