Pages:
Author

Topic: what causes the price of altcoin down? - page 29. (Read 4164 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
give your opinion why altcoin cheap price?
is it time for us to buy altcoin?
why every mid year altcoin is always cheap.

When the price goes up then people will start selling, and the price becomes corrected.
I think moments like this will be great to buy, because usually the end of the year the price will rise quite significantly.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
if I think that causes the decline in altcoin value is due to the effect of bitcoin. because if the bitcoin again down the automatic altcoin will also follow-down and it's often the same with altcoin.

There is a  big effect in altcoin, if the bitcoin price drops, the altcoin is always affected. Its like a domino effect on this two. Altcoin always follow to bitcoin.
Activity: 135
Merit: 5
I think the reason is probably because too much is selling altcoin. This may also due to the large number of total supply of altcoin. So it becomes priceless. Can be very inexpensive and will continue to decline. And the other reason is the existence of negative news altcoin about news is concerned. So much panic sell, eventually the price fall.

When the bitcoin price goes down the other coins will also falling down its price because they only depends on bitcoin and it is happen when there is many supply in the market for the reason that many people sell its coins,and that time is the right time to invest in bitcoin.
Activity: 117
Merit: 0

I think the current dip is caused by two factors:

1. Binance API fail

2. MtGOX guy selling coins for 400M.

But the marker seems stable around 9K and alts seems to get a slight recover.
Oh, issue of binance hacked ?
Make market go down?
the decline of the coin is able to be influenced by several factors that influence. so a lot of factors that affect, will but that often happens with its development and less stable between enthusiasts with non-enthusiasts. so the coin must maintain the stability to keep the coin up and standard.
The causes are like the causes of Fiat market. First circumstance is that the demand is too low so the altcoin market has low pricing for the alt. Secons is that there are too many supply. Having too much supply of an item causes it to have lower prices because it can be related to lower demand. Lastly, market movement is few.

For what I see, the bitcoin has a big factor in affecting the price of altcoin. If the Bitcoin price drops, the Altcoin also follows, there is always an impact with these two when it comes to fluctuating.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
Here is the possible answers to your questions, first it is possible for a market manipulator to dump all the coins at the high price, in order for the price to get low, and they can have a buy back at the low price, and gain huge profit. Second, when the bitcoin price falls down, they so was the altcoins, altcoin is a dependent price of bitcoin, so when the bitcoin price falls, so as the rate of the altcoin.
Activity: 37
when btc goes up, lats go down.
when btc goes down, alts go down.
when btc sideways, alts go up

Activity: 196

There are plenty of reason why the price of altcoin is going down. The primary reason is that when there are more sellers than buyers, it is given that the price of altcoins will decline, same as law of supply and demand. Second is that their are affected with the price of bitcoin, if btc will go down, most of altcoins will experience the same. Last thing that I know is because of the news about cryptocurrencies like bans from a country or a negative news being released in mass and social media.

I agree with you above. All of this happen because so many reasons. And the basic is the supply and demand. And also bad news around the crypto can cause this happen too.We know that the bitcoin is the main coin and the other coins only based on the price of the bitcoin so when the price of bitcoin down because of bad news then all will follow this bearish.
The reason for the decline in the value of altcoin is that hacker criminals who took advantage of the loophole to take over altcoins, such as the NiceHash Dig Services in December, reported that the Bitcoin worth nearly $ 70 million They have been stolen, representing one of the largest cyber-attacks in history
Activity: 588
A lot of the reason why prices can altcoin down in the market. However, for me the most possible of course resulting from total supply altcoin. So many people are selling, and the price being down. Even if the price goes up, then we should be vying for immediate sell. So not long ago, the ride will definitely be right down again.
Activity: 266

There are plenty of reason why the price of altcoin is going down. The primary reason is that when there are more sellers than buyers, it is given that the price of altcoins will decline, same as law of supply and demand. Second is that their are affected with the price of bitcoin, if btc will go down, most of altcoins will experience the same. Last thing that I know is because of the news about cryptocurrencies like bans from a country or a negative news being released in mass and social media.

I agree with you above. All of this happen because so many reasons. And the basic is the supply and demand. And also bad news around the crypto can cause this happen too.We know that the bitcoin is the main coin and the other coins only based on the price of the bitcoin so when the price of bitcoin down because of bad news then all will follow this bearish.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
There's a lot of things that can cause each of them going down. But if we are talking all of the altcoin as a whole, it's only FUD or bitcoin is going down are top things that is behind for their crash.
Activity: 182

I think the current dip is caused by two factors:

1. Binance API fail

2. MtGOX guy selling coins for 400M.

But the marker seems stable around 9K and alts seems to get a slight recover.
Altcoin was able to experience a price drop because Altcoin had a falling development. this could be the cause to make the price of Altcoin to decline. other than that usually level of followers ability to make the price decreased and did not increase. this will affect the price development of Altocoin itself to be low.
the reason coin prices fall, because today many are selling altcoin in a cheap state. My advice, make this as an opportunity to purchase many altcoin, so that later you can sell it when it's back green.
Activity: 728
Merit: 12
I think the reason is probably because too much is selling altcoin. This may also due to the large number of total supply of altcoin. So it becomes priceless. Can be very inexpensive and will continue to decline. And the other reason is the existence of negative news altcoin about news is concerned. So much panic sell, eventually the price fall.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
Current criptocurrency market needs more positive news to grow up significantly. At present it seems to be some market stabilization 
Activity: 92
The price of altcoin is influenced by the bitcoin price movement. If the bitcoin decreases then altcoin also falls. Then the altcoin price drops steadily in my opinion because, the amount of altcoin in circulation at this time is very much while the number of people who buy a little. Investors are more attracted to bitcoin than altcoin.
Activity: 1366
Merit: 107
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
If bitcoin down expect altcoins will follow.  The main cause why price of bitcoin down and demand was low  it is because of bad news or fud and it creates fears to some  bitcoin holders and they decide to sell bitcoin in low price.
Activity: 1079
Merit: 352
Man bitcoin wild ups and down cause it all. Imagine if we suddenly go up for about 10% all alts almost will bleed too, people will chase BTC, that's the same if BTC goes down. people will hedge into fiat with selling theirs alts into btc into fiat.
Activity: 549
Merit: 100
BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange
Price correction, panic sellers, FUD, new regulations and maybe the alleged coordinated whale who want to manipulate the market using the spoofing technique so they can buy more coins when it dips and hold a lot of percentage of that particular coins or the Bitcoin itself.
Activity: 616
TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
All  can tell is that any coin in market is not always in green position. Many altcoins relies still on btc blockchain that’s why everytime you see Bitcoin falls many altcoins is down too. Although there are a lot of altcoins independent to btc exchanges already.
Pages:
Jump to: