Pages:
Author

Topic: what causes the price of altcoin down? - page 30. (Read 4164 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 100
The causes are like the causes of Fiat market. First circumstance is that the demand is too low so the altcoin market has low pricing for the alt. Secons is that there are too many supply. Having too much supply of an item causes it to have lower prices because it can be related to lower demand. Lastly, market movement is few.
Activity: 420
the price of altcoin falls is usually due to many factors, one of which the developer is not good and probably also because the resulting product factor is not bagis and not very useful to make the price of altcoin is collapsed.
Activity: 378
Merit: 16
give your opinion why altcoin cheap price?
is it time for us to buy altcoin?
why every mid year altcoin is always cheap.

There are plenty of reason why the price of altcoin is going down. The primary reason is that when there are more sellers than buyers, it is given that the price of altcoins will decline, same as law of supply and demand. Second is that their are affected with the price of bitcoin, if btc will go down, most of altcoins will experience the same. Last thing that I know is because of the news about cryptocurrencies like bans from a country or a negative news being released in mass and social media.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
I think the reason why most altcoin prices are going down is mainly because of the many competitors coming out in the market. People are now confuse on which altcoin to support because there are so many options. But this is also a great time to buy more altcoins because of the lower prices.
for me, there's only one reason why the alternative coin drop when the mid year come. it is because the bitcoin are in the dropping price.we know that the alternative coins are only depend in the price of the bitcoin. and I think why the bitcoin dropping always each mid year because it's attract more investor to make invest
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
I think the reason why most altcoin prices are going down is mainly because of the many competitors coming out in the market. People are now confuse on which altcoin to support because there are so many options. But this is also a great time to buy more altcoins because of the lower prices.
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
The factors of altcoins' decline are the increasing number of new coins emerging in the crypto, the increasing amount of mass trading at the time the crypto price is declining, the amount of demand for altcoins has dropped dramatically. These things make altcoins very vulnerable to the situation. When prices are falling this is the right time to make a purchase.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
I think that the drop in the market is due to the negative news background. In America, lawsuits are now under way on fraudulent projects. Some countries, for example, Russia refused to legalize crypto-currencies.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 513
Various factors can influence the market. The one that is most important is panic. Panic selling is killing the prices of all altcoins. Bad news as well and of course hackers or some governments.
Activity: 378
Merit: 16
because this is the effect of some regulations that have been circulating through mass media
in the world of cryptocurrency, this is very common, even all could be the price down 50% within 2 days only
Activity: 294
Merit: 17
This is nothing, a lot of them will be worth close to 0$ because lack of utility, some will change the world and whole industries obviously but a lot of people will lose faith because of investing recklessly.
Activity: 210
all coin in this year has decreased considerably, maybe this is a pretty good time to buy and start again from below.
Yes. One month ago prices of altcoin fell sharply than this, and they grew again, this is also the time to repeat so buy it if you have the capital. Do not worry too much about the collapse of the market. because they will survive and develop as sustainably as possible. I believe you bought them now at the end of June this year, they will rise. you will be profitable.
Activity: 140
Well, there are a lot of good opportunities in the market at the moment, stellar lummens seems to be one of them, it is more than 70% down from december, and it means that it will probably be a good investment for a long term
Activity: 644
We all see a clear dependence of the altcoins price on the bitcoin price, but I think that in the future everything can change. It is possible that in the future some altcoins will not depend on the price of bitcoin, the coins will become more independent. I hope that this happens soon.  Roll Eyes
I agree with you bro, altcoin is dependent on bitcoin. Whenever there are negative news about bitcoin, usually or all the time, the market reacts with it and it will greatly affect the price. I hope someday it will change too.
not all altcoins are dependent on bitcoin, for example the new token listing and even its  bounty have not been distributed but are able to break through the fantastic price increase, the token is MTC. that is a new token and growing at a time when the price of btc is down
Activity: 361
BIB Exchange
all coin in this year has decreased considerably, maybe this is a pretty good time to buy and start again from below.
copper member
Activity: 269
We all see a clear dependence of the altcoins price on the bitcoin price, but I think that in the future everything can change. It is possible that in the future some altcoins will not depend on the price of bitcoin, the coins will become more independent. I hope that this happens soon.  Roll Eyes
I agree with you bro, altcoin is dependent on bitcoin. Whenever there are negative news about bitcoin, usually or all the time, the market reacts with it and it will greatly affect the price. I hope someday it will change too.
Activity: 120
Altcoins are follow the bitcoin. To the end of the year it will grow up and altcoins will follow it. I do not see a great problem that the market goes down write now.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
There are many things that cause the price of Bitcoin to fall, one of which is the amount of Bitcoin supply and demand is small. it becomes the price down, because everyone who will sell Bitcoin will lower their Bitcoin prices, in order to quickly sell. And the mental condition of someone who makes a lot of selling Bitcoin this can be influenced because of bad news Bitcoin in published by the media. and to avoid this happening to us, we should not mind if there is bad news about Bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011
The crypto market is very sensible to all kind of news, but especially to bad news. We had some bad news in the last week and this have immediate effect to the market. 
Activity: 672
Merit: 14
Normally, during the ICO, prices are cut down with bonuses, in order for investors to grab the early bird catch. After this stage, the prices begin to surge when coin is listed on exchanges (happens for good projects). However, actors on the market determine the price, thus the willingness of a seller or a buyer to sell or buy at a certain high or low price determines the price of the coin at that moment.
Activity: 280
Pages:
Jump to: