Pages:
Author

Topic: what causes the price of altcoin down? - page 31. (Read 4164 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 103
In my opinion, one of the main reasons for the fall of the crypto market is that large investors have collected profits and are now waiting until the market again falls to a convenient price for buying.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
There is no one single reason for why it is falling. It is always a combination of many different factors. The fud around consensus being shitty is only 1 reason. It can be as simple as a rich person just decided to dump for fun without any real reason, to a large % of ppl being scared about overall market volatility.
At the end of the day, it boils down to more sellers than buyers. Instead of caring why we are dropping now, try to focus on when people will want to start buying again.
Activity: 176
Merit: 1
give your opinion why altcoin cheap price?
is it time for us to buy altcoin?
why every mid year altcoin is always cheap.
I think altcoins are dependent on the value of bitcoin. If the price of bitcoin goes up and so altcoins. And there are many reasons why bitcoin's price goes up and down. One thing is its demand.
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
there are many reasons why altcoin prices go down, we should see our main reference coin in the world of crypto ie bitcoin price. if the bitcoin price rises then all altcoin prices will also rise, if the bitcoin price falls then all altcoin will also fall and the fall of the altcoin price will be greater than the bitcoin.
Activity: 322
Right now, with the growth of the ether, many tokens do not grow. Or even fall in price. Many hamsters pass from these tokens to the growing ether. I hope, soon the altcoins will continue to rise not less than the leading bitcoin and ether.
Activity: 328
Merit: 100
There are so many reasons. Little popularity and demand. They also all depend on bitcoin. In general, it is impossible to guess when the price starts to change.
Activity: 378
Merit: 17
Well, let's say that there is something that affects altcoins- Bitcoin. Let's imagine that something affects Bitcoin- actions that happening inside and outside of the company. And, news is always affecting the cryptocurrency in general because of the restrictions and lack of discovered field on usual people. 
Activity: 168
Merit: 3
April 10, 2018, 07:18:26 AM
It is normal life of market there is some crisis where price goes down, but there is also good times where prices goes up; you just have to wait
Activity: 504
Merit: 5
April 06, 2018, 08:50:17 PM
When the head is been cut off the rest part become affected, you can't expect bitcoin to be dropping why Altcoins will be raising no because Bitcoin controls the price of cryptocurrency. But hopefully we expecting things will back to normal again.
Activity: 185
Merit: 10
April 06, 2018, 04:09:39 PM
Even Bitcoin's value is dropping, so probably it affects also the value of altcoins. Yes, it is definitely a good time to buy coins since the value is dropping, but as what as I can observed, it will still drop. So, let's take the opportunity to buy coins.
Activity: 209
ICO starting on 16th of April!
April 06, 2018, 04:08:53 PM
Altcoins and bitcoin grew strongly in December 2017. This was the reason that now we see a prolonged drop in bitcoin and the entire market. I think that soon the growth will begin.
Activity: 144
April 06, 2018, 04:05:11 PM
One of the main reasons is still the connection with bitcoin. Falls one-pulls another. In the future, perhaps this situation will change, but not yet.           
Activity: 168
Merit: 14
April 06, 2018, 04:03:11 PM
People selling of course. The market has gone too high in too short time and that make the option of cashing out so attractive that the whales sell and the placton follows.
Activity: 546
April 06, 2018, 03:59:31 PM
Today there are not so many reasons that we could talk about them and argue with you, probably the main reason all the same is the general dipression seems to me that just as very influential people sell bitcoin for very cheap.
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
April 06, 2018, 03:56:56 PM
If you said so then its a good indicator that every middle of the year the price is cheap, but let me tell you something that its random and not every coins will be cheap at the middle of the year.
There are many reason why the altcoins price seems down, maybe in the market they have a problem or maybe they depend in the bitcoin. We know that the bitcoin is the main coin and the other coins only based on the price of the bitcoin so when the price of bitcoin goes up then the other coins rising too. And when the price of bitcoin going down then the other coins falling.

Many people are sure that Bitcoin price affects the value of altcoins, and this is true. Additionally, the news about the hacker attacks, bans of ICO ads and prohibition of the cryptocurrency in several countries decrease the coins' price.
Activity: 173
Astorgame.com | ICO is LIVE | Get Your Bonus
April 03, 2018, 01:42:03 AM
One big reason is why it falls is because of Mt. gox selling their bitcoin. Another thing are the continuous FUD that spread the market added by the newbies in the market that afraid to lose and sell their bitcoin and altcoins.
Activity: 979
Merit: 258
April 03, 2018, 12:54:03 AM
If you said so then its a good indicator that every middle of the year the price is cheap, but let me tell you something that its random and not every coins will be cheap at the middle of the year.
There are many reason why the altcoins price seems down, maybe in the market they have a problem or maybe they depend in the bitcoin. We know that the bitcoin is the main coin and the other coins only based on the price of the bitcoin so when the price of bitcoin goes up then the other coins rising too. And when the price of bitcoin going down then the other coins falling.
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
April 03, 2018, 12:52:24 AM
i think that there always be a time when altcoins drop heavily in a year, but this will not last for long because the efforts of dumping the price will never last long, i know big whales are dumping the market and making it drops lower for them to get more altcoins at the cheap price, moreover, they also keep giving us bad news to make us scare and sell our coins. This is really a hard time for us to hold with fear, but this also a good time for any investors want to buy more altcoins at cheap price.
Activity: 70
April 03, 2018, 12:49:22 AM
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
Kuvacash.com
April 03, 2018, 12:31:34 AM
Price of altcoin being down may be associated with many factors, primarily what causes the instability in price is linked to supply and demand of the coin. But outside supply and demand, issues relating to regulations by Government( which has spread some FUD) is also considered.
Pages:
Jump to: