Pages:
Author

Topic: what causes the price of altcoin down? - page 25. (Read 4164 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
The factors of altcoins' decline are the increasing number of new coins emerging in the crypto, the increasing amount of mass trading at the time the crypto price is declining, the amount of demand for altcoins has dropped dramatically. These things make altcoins very vulnerable to the situation. When prices are falling this is the right time to make a purchase.
Activity: 101
Cryptocurrency is volatile, but my opinion is that it occurs at a time when a large amount of money is withdrawn, so we can hope that countries recognize it as legal and a large number of investors will come
Activity: 124
I think the price of bitcoin and altcoin drops because of the act of coin "a scam that promotes its homemade coin and to reap big profits and then run.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Causes altcoin prices to fall.
1. The Return of Bitcoin.
When the exchange rate of a currency on the BTC (Altcoin / BTC) peaked. Some traders will not hesitate to sell to get the BTC. Because they consider the BTC to be the best value storage medium and can be the only safe currency.
2. Transaction Bot.
The altcoin has had a stronger recent rally. However, this time the trader will probably profit on. They do not want to wait too long.
3. The influence of different trader communities.
  Asian and American investors may prefer different assets. At the same time, a decline in a market can affect all other markets.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
The likelihood that the altoin price drops is due to the decreased bitcoin movement and in my opinion the parent bitcoin of all altcoins affecting the altcoin price, and now is the right time to buy altcoin or bitcoin and invest long-term
Activity: 653
Usually or tradition when bitcoin price is cheap the same thing will be happen on altcoin cheap price, never have different thing between bitcoin or altcoin price, when bitcoin on highest price will be follow by altcoin on highest price. Maybe many of us asking about why is happen to altcoin ? bitcoin is main and altcoin is allow of bitcoin rule and price, just is the begining of bitcoin and altcoin have lower price, we have keep more to patient.
Activity: 224
It has relevance with bitcoin price, when bitcoin price is dropping so with alt coins. Its usual in this markets and gives us benefit to buy on low prices, surely to get a huge earning when the price is higher.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
The main factor that most affect the price of altcoins is certainly the bitcoin, with the largest marketcap then everyone makes bitcoin as a measure in setting altcoins prices, when bitcoin prices go up the price of altcoins also rises and vice versa.
Activity: 70
I think that the drop in the market is due to the negative news background. In America, lawsuits are now under way on fraudulent projects. Some countries, for example, Russia refused to legalize crypto-currencies.
Activity: 826
Merit: 103
The only reason is what happening to bitcoin. Whenever bitcoin price falls, altcoins prices fall too and altcoins price fall is usually bigger than bitcoin.

I also agree with you very much. The price of BTC has been falling, and the market confidence is getting lower and lower. Many people have sold altcoin and BTC at a low price.

The price of Bitcoin is high. Not that long ago it was below $1000. Oh, you mean because it's not at $19600 it is low. It is 600% higher than some one and a half year ago, that is very high.
Activity: 19
Yes. Those who have been watching the cryptocurrency market for a long time can see it. The altcoins value has a special link with bitcoin. I realized that when bitcoin prices dropped rapidly. Next would be ETH and other coins. They sell large amounts of altcoin for bitcoin holdings.
Activity: 258
The only reason is what happening to bitcoin. Whenever bitcoin price falls, altcoins prices fall too and altcoins price fall is usually bigger than bitcoin.

I also agree with you very much. The price of BTC has been falling, and the market confidence is getting lower and lower. Many people have sold altcoin and BTC at a low price.

Activity: 224
There are several things that make the price of altcoins to be down. Among them is the number of communities that sell their coins at the same time. So it makes the amount of demand for altcoins to decrease dramatically. The number of new coins emerging, thus increasing the tight competition between coins. The declining market situation for a long time, making the community doubt on the crypto, so they choose to sell their coins. Which then makes the price of coins on the market getting worse.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
bitcoin price fall down altcoin will be followed falling down also and this trend we can say the altcoin only relying bitcoin price if it is down altcoin down if it is up altcoin also up the value.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
the decline happened by altcoin could be due because of factors bitcoin as well. This, of course, happens because of a lot of the altcoin programme price against their predecessors as bitcoin. But if every year altcoin decline I think not. Thus altcoin rising and it was great.
Activity: 169
I do not think there is any cause for altcoin decrease because I know altcoin price is decreasing due to the bitcoin movement and so now Altcoin and bitcoin prices are still decreasing and not yet rising, therefore, I chose to invest and hold altcoin

Activity: 126
Well to me the cryptocurrency market is as unregulated as it can ge, it’s no surprise that big players are manipulating the markets for their own gain. It’s no longer rare for people to run bots to buy and sell cryptocurrencies.

Amateur investors, on the other hand, want to make quick profits. Once the price starts falling, these investors tend to panic sell. The combination of market manipulation and panic selling may be a reason behind the current price fall.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
give your opinion why altcoin cheap price?
is it time for us to buy altcoin?
why every mid year altcoin is always cheap.

Altogether, the prices of the altcoins follow the direction of the bitcoin. I think the price drop is falling due to the different laws in some countries that are not favorable to the crypto currencies. But yes, it is now a very convenient time to buy cheap coins.
Activity: 168
give your opinion why altcoin cheap price?
is it time for us to buy altcoin?
why every mid year altcoin is always cheap.

All I know is that nothing causes the price of altcoin to decline but I know with the decrease of altcoin at this time because it follows the movement of bitcoin that has not yet climbed therefore I do not know what causes altcoin price to decrease and as far as I know altcoin follow movement bitcoin
Activity: 98
From my point of view, it  depends on us whether we dare with a very high risk because with the current investment can get a low price but time rise again will likely take a long time.
Pages:
Jump to: