Pages:
Author

Topic: what causes the price of altcoin down? - page 32. (Read 4164 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
April 03, 2018, 12:22:11 AM
The falling of altcoins is because of bitcoin is falling. Also those altcoin holders I think is in exit mode to btc. The price of btc is going down cause many are selling their btc. But in the first quarter of the year crypto market is expected to be in red if you look at the previous years its the same.
Activity: 308
April 02, 2018, 11:57:31 PM
No one really knows what is causes this downfall and what is the agenda behind this situation that the cryptocurrency is facing of.  But what we can do is to think of the brighter side which is buying those altcoins that we want to invest with before like Ethereum and Litecoin.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
April 02, 2018, 10:04:39 PM
give your opinion why altcoin cheap price?
is it time for us to buy altcoin?
why every mid year altcoin is always cheap.
Altcoin decreased due to decreasing interest in Altcoin. besides, that Altcoin decreases could also be caused by the number of holders who sell their Altcoin. so that the price drops.
Activity: 308
April 02, 2018, 08:42:18 PM
I think it is a good time to buy in more coins. We can wait patiently for us to earn more money. And the ban of some country may influence the price.
Activity: 644
April 02, 2018, 08:36:51 PM
The only reason is what happening to bitcoin  Embarrassed. Whenever bitcoin price falls, altcoins prices fall too  Undecided  Since all pairs are tied to bitcoin ,  but this will soon change Wink
there are currencies that are traded to the dollar. However, they also fall. Therefore, I think that the reason for the general negative sentiment in the market is the Crypto-currency. My opinion is just manipulation and everything will change soon.
Activity: 547
March 23, 2018, 04:46:10 PM
Usually it is bad news or just Bitcoin going down and taking all altcoins with it on the way.
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
March 23, 2018, 04:40:22 PM
in the crypt there are a lot of newbies who sell all their coins because of FUD or coin correction, and then there is a chain reaction.

Or you steal the coins right from them huh?!

Do not believe this bastard!
HE IS FULL OF SHIT!

Gave me telegram: @FHCP9999 GOING BY THE NAME Francio says he is from Ecuador. Another fucking lie but Spanish just from the names he was giving me earlier (several different email addresses).

He is running a scam here using multiple accounts all linked by this one address:
https://blockchain.info/address/1Q8PWr4LLNqQcqAwMYA8QwEyhpJm9Z7qRm

Just look at all the payments made mine being the last one made.

Other accounts: Humberone, Davidxxx and alot more.

Francisco Carjavel is his name he gave out.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
March 23, 2018, 06:36:15 AM
I know the price of altcoin is influenced by the price of bitcoin and the supply of coin market and also influenced by the interest of people buying altcoin it so many factors that affect why altcoin prices are always lower than bitcoin
Activity: 336
March 23, 2018, 05:26:37 AM
Main reason behind down price of altcoin is bitcoin when ever the price of btc goes down altcoin also go down, because the main coin used for transaction of coins is btc, every one want btc in exchange of altcoins whenever main coin price reduce all coins fall.
Activity: 56
Merit: 20
March 21, 2018, 04:28:37 PM
in the crypt there are a lot of newbies who sell all their coins because of FUD or coin correction, and then there is a chain reaction.
Activity: 175
Merit: 0
March 21, 2018, 04:20:49 PM
It has relevance with bitcoin price, when bitcoin price is dropping so with alt coins. Its usual in this markets and gives us benefit to buy on low prices, surely to get a huge earning when the price is higher.
Activity: 87
March 21, 2018, 04:07:07 PM
My opinion is that it is connected with bitcoin. Of course, now is the time to buy alts. Soon the situation on the market will stabilize, let's hope for it.
Activity: 170
March 20, 2018, 08:53:39 AM
Yes. Those who have been watching the cryptocurrency market for a long time can see it. The altcoins value has a special link with bitcoin. I realized that when bitcoin prices dropped rapidly. Next would be ETH and other coins. They sell large amounts of altcoin for bitcoin holdings.
Activity: 224
March 20, 2018, 08:47:41 AM

Because the market is cyclical. After each fall, growth begins. And after each growth follows a correction. So it is repeated again and again. Because there is no constant growth, and there is no constant falling. Now it is just possible to buy coins.
Activity: 119
March 20, 2018, 08:43:25 AM

Not only altcoins but I saw the whole market had been in down ward trend in the last few weeks. The reasons might come from whales, new strictly regulations for cryptocurrency in some countries and cash demand at the beginning of year which make holders sell their coins a lot. However, the market has been recover now as we can see many green in the list of crypto.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
March 20, 2018, 07:36:08 AM
With the help of this regularity you can identify advantages for yourself because if we know when the price decrease/rise we can predict our investments much better. But I actually don't know why does it fall in mid-seasons. I can only assume that this calm time with no high-profile events...
Activity: 568
March 20, 2018, 07:01:10 AM

I have only one explanation for the fall of the cryptocurrency. At a certain point the currency was overvalued. It will decrease to a more adequate level and after new growth will begin.
Its all part of the trend and nature of market cycle. Line may not always go straight and high all the time. Profit needs time to kick in so the price can come down and more people can buy in. Studying some basic technical analysis can help us predict its up and down movements.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
March 20, 2018, 06:38:55 AM

I think the price of all this coin down very sharply because of bad news about cryptocurrency started from MT Gox who want to sell 160 thousand bitcoin that he has and until now there is news that google and facebook prohibit ads that have the theme of cryptocurrency. I think that's what makes the price of all coins even altcoin collapsed.
Activity: 160
March 20, 2018, 06:36:52 AM
I think all this depends mainly on bitcoin prices and sometimes ethereum. People with great popularity can also influence people about altcoin. The law of supply and demand can also affect altcoin prices.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
March 20, 2018, 06:34:31 AM

I have only one explanation for the fall of the cryptocurrency. At a certain point the currency was overvalued. It will decrease to a more adequate level and after new growth will begin.
Pages:
Jump to: