Pages:
Author

Topic: what causes the price of altcoin down? - page 35. (Read 4164 times)

Activity: 381
Merit: 101
March 16, 2018, 05:33:34 AM
Do you expect the crypto market to only go up? This is a correction that the whole market is going through and this is good for the market as it will give the alts a realistic value.
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
March 16, 2018, 05:27:04 AM
For the associated price of altcoin and bitcoin is very low or arguably the price decreases. for that matter I was told by my friend my problem why the price so decreased. Because there are related issues that google will block crypto. But it's all a mere issue.
Activity: 201
March 16, 2018, 03:03:43 AM
give your opinion why altcoin cheap price?
is it time for us to buy altcoin?
why every mid year altcoin is always cheap.
I think altcoins' prices are going down because of bitcoin. As what I have observed, if bitcoin's price goes down, other altcoin prices also go down. For me, as long as altcoin prices go down, try to but because if its prices will go up you will gain more, and you will not regret buying it because of its increase in price.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
March 16, 2018, 02:39:05 AM

for now all altcoin prices are falling and falling because there is bad news from bitcoin that keeps the bitcoin and altcoin prices down because I know bitcoin is the center of all altcoin if bitcoin prices fall in alctoin prices also dropped dramatically.

Maybe bitcoin prices really affect altcoin prices because you need to exchange your altcoin with ethereum or Bitcoin before you can convert into cash. There is no such exchange that converts altcoin directly into USD. So maybe that's the reason.
Activity: 267
Merit: 10
March 15, 2018, 12:12:43 PM
I think the current market environment is not good and the market is falling. At the same time, the bitcoin has also been falling, which has led to a market downturn. You need to wait for the right time to go up.

Activity: 280
March 15, 2018, 12:12:15 PM
After big price fluctuations, many big players have withdrawn their assets from the stock exchange. This is the main problem of price drop.
Activity: 72
Merit: 0
March 15, 2018, 11:59:12 AM
Altcoin depends on too much bitcoin if bitcoin decreases alcoin. Currently, the market capitalization of bitcoin accounts for 40% of the market. I think if the capitalization is reduced to 30% then altcoin will increase
Activity: 490
March 15, 2018, 11:24:22 AM

It is never late to buy altcoins, especially when you see that some of them are going down. The main reason for this fall as I think is a lot of negative information connected with cryptocurrency that appears in mass media.
Activity: 715
Merit: 102
March 15, 2018, 02:27:51 AM
the reason why altcoin price drops is because of the bitcoin. when bitcoin price dumps. the price of all altcoins will drop. the base price of altcoins is the bitcoin.
yes, very difficult to understand, at the time so many fans crypto very enthusiastic, the price actually goes down. I am afraid if this continues, then crypto will lose fans
Activity: 263
March 15, 2018, 01:56:44 AM
the reason why altcoin price drops is because of the bitcoin. when bitcoin price dumps. the price of all altcoins will drop. the base price of altcoins is the bitcoin.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
March 15, 2018, 01:53:09 AM
BTC is the king and when BTC price falls all other Altcoins price fall.The downward trend may be due to following reasons.

1.Binance hacked and after an hour many people withdrew their investment and total market cap down to $391 bln.
2.Mtgox who cash BTC in bulk is another reason.
3.Regulation news are once again active in US,China,South Korea,Japan that tend to reduce prices.
4.Some businessmen give bribe to media to propagate negative news about crypto world to discourage crypto world.

All of these factors cause crypto prices to go down.
Activity: 779
Merit: 250
March 15, 2018, 01:42:21 AM
I think the causes of the alternative couns why it is going down the price. Most of the alternative coins will only rely or depend on the bitcoin so if the bitcoin goes down the alternative coins going down too  and in he market if the performance in he market are not good and many investors leave i think it will going down the prixe too
Activity: 1190
Merit: 541
March 15, 2018, 01:17:32 AM

I think the current dip is caused by two factors:

1. Binance API fail

2. MtGOX guy selling coins for 400M.

But the marker seems stable around 9K and alts seems to get a slight recover.
Oh, issue of binance hacked ?
Make market go down?
Yes, not only there are stable reasons for bitcoin and altcoins dropping low, there are also drops and gains caused by news from media, government and also problem with trading exchanges. This time, the drop was specifically because of binance being hacked and the holdings that people hold in binance were automatically sold for bitcoin and then converted to a particular coin to make the coin pump hard, therefore the other alts and bitcoin dropped as a result cause all money was flown into a particular coin. Now that the hack period is now, market is recovering again and will become stable soon.
Activity: 336
Merit: 7
March 14, 2018, 09:49:27 AM

I think it is linked with the bitcoin price.
Activity: 490
March 14, 2018, 09:38:48 AM
Altcoin prices follow the price flunctuation of bitcoin very closely since all altcoin are paired in bitcoin. Once we see a stable bitcoin or if bitcoin start to move in a positive direction as regard price , Altcoin will naturally follow the price trajectory of bitcoin.
Activity: 432
March 14, 2018, 09:36:32 AM
Sellers can accurately calculate the net worth of his or her computer within seconds-including detailed consideration of a number of relevant variables and data. Techspecs net evaluation can be used as an independent value proof to show sellers eliminating haggling.
Activity: 261
Merit: 2
March 14, 2018, 09:35:01 AM
Ripple price ‘CRASH’: Cryptocurrency value PLUNGES following DEVASTATING XRP loss
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.32293782
Activity: 210
Merit: 12
March 14, 2018, 09:31:13 AM
Of course, now is a great time to buy altcoins.
And everything that happens in the market is the manipulation. We are pawns in this game.
Activity: 308
Merit: 106
March 14, 2018, 07:45:44 AM
in my opinion it is the usual same old scam, some big player are influencing the market price to make it dump and then they buy and the same and the same....
Activity: 132
March 14, 2018, 07:30:48 AM
If you look at the cryptocurrency market for a long time. It is possible to recognize that altcoin values correlate with bitcoin. By reducing bitcoin, the altcoin is sold in bulk to buy bitcoin. Or that the number of altcoin is expanding and gradually the user base is balanced. In my opinion, these have always affected the discount of many altcoin in the crypto market.
Pages:
Jump to: