Pages:
Author

Topic: what causes the price of altcoin down? - page 34. (Read 4164 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
March 18, 2018, 05:26:51 AM
the crypto money market has begun to annoy investors. there is constant movement on the stock market and the graphics are red. the volume of money is always decreasing so everything falls
The Crypto market I think will not be predictable, they fluctuate frequently. Do not follow any rules. The market is down because google has decided to stop advertising Crypto in June 2018 and some other causes. I think they will rise again in the next few weeks.
Activity: 224
Merit: 15
March 18, 2018, 05:25:15 AM
One of the main reasons is still the connection with bitcoin. Falls one-pulls another. In the future, perhaps this situation will change, but not yet.           
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
March 18, 2018, 05:24:57 AM
give your opinion why altcoin cheap price?
is it time for us to buy altcoin?
why every mid year altcoin is always cheap.
Hi, the price of one Bitcoin fell down. If Bitcoin falls, the altcoins that constitutes the rest of the crypto market will soon follow
Activity: 350
W12 – Blockchain protocol
March 18, 2018, 05:21:47 AM

I have observed so many times this year that if Bitcoin will dip it will create an domino epic to all Altcoins in which it makes all markets price values to fall down too. This is maybe the Altcoin holders are selling their coins in panic after the ultimate corrections that occur early this year so therefore to cut the losses or to ensure that their invested capital will be safe they better sell off their coins and start again if the market is trully stabilize.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
March 18, 2018, 05:13:57 AM
the crypto money market has begun to annoy investors. there is constant movement on the stock market and the graphics are red. the volume of money is always decreasing so everything falls
Activity: 504
Merit: 14
Miracle Tele
March 18, 2018, 04:34:20 AM
     The altcoins price is generally influenced by bitcoin price and sometimes by the price of ethereum. The altcoins price drops with the bitcoin price. It is very important that we keep calm and expect the price of altcoins to rise again.
Activity: 143
Merit: 31
Cryptomaa.com Helps in finding Real project
March 18, 2018, 02:08:01 AM
Financial month
Tether issue
Panic sell
Lot of FUD around the market.
Icos scams

Results in Altcoin price go down.
Activity: 149
March 18, 2018, 01:02:36 AM
Altcoins are secondary coins to bitcoin and may be that's the reason it is quite cheaper. It is the right time to buy some good altcoins as the price has gone down. Every mid year the altcoins are cheaper since it can be a correction time i think.
Activity: 406
March 16, 2018, 05:09:56 PM

Bitcoin is the driving factor for all cryptocurrency, if it is down or up the same path followed by altcoins.

Yes, this is the perfect time to buy altcoins since the price is cheaper.

This is due to so many factors and mid years is a correction time normally I think.
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
March 16, 2018, 04:44:10 PM
in the crypt there are a lot of newbies who sell all their coins because of FUD or coin correction, and then there is a chain reaction.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
March 16, 2018, 12:27:38 PM
Obviously markets are in blood bathe since so much FUD and regulations against bitcoin, almost all alts price connected to bitcoin. Some People lost hope and panic due to some mainstream media brainwashing and throwing FUD everyday. Eventually all crypto will be able to sustain and survive this bear market.
Activity: 154
Next Generation Agreements for Everyone on The Eth
March 16, 2018, 12:25:09 PM
If price always be high we never will have an opportunity to invest, also it will do the market too unperspective.

when the project is very promising then the coin will never goes down but it depends on the free market because altcoins aren't just like Bitcoins today but every altcoins especially the new one do have their own unique projects so that determines the value of the coin and not just a simple digital money like Bitcoin and Ethereum.
Activity: 154
Next Generation Agreements for Everyone on The Eth
March 16, 2018, 12:23:14 PM

Altcoins are very cheap on their launch like the rate of their ICOs and when they do hit coin exchanges, they usually goes down due to their project quality and other factors.

When the altcoins are very cheap and when the project is very good and effective then it's the right time to buy those because they will soon pump and you'll get higher return of investments.

It depends on the market season. People aren't just only investing and trading Crypto but they also want to turn them into cash and enjoy their profits.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
March 16, 2018, 12:18:14 PM
If price always be high we never will have an opportunity to invest, also it will do the market too unperspective.
Activity: 420
March 16, 2018, 11:56:13 AM
I think is normal.
Not juat altcoin, BTC, ETH and other coin now in cheap price.
Because all coin in ceypro is a part of BTC.
That price will Follow like BTC.
Activity: 98
March 16, 2018, 11:53:45 AM
If I think that causes altcoin degradation is due to bitcoin effect. Because if bitcoin rises very drastically auto altcoin will decrease otherwise if altcoin rises very drastically bitcoin will decrease that is why altcoin is now down
Activity: 210
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
March 16, 2018, 11:13:35 AM
Most of the time it is because of the selling and various fuds that have caused the entire cryptocurrency market to fall.
This year, however, there are too many ICO projects, and the amount of money in the market is not enough to support these projects.
Activity: 109
March 16, 2018, 11:02:14 AM
I think the cause of All because of our concern for the price is declining, so we sell altcoin without thinking long, because we think better loss 50% than not back at all.
That is the cause of the destruction of altcoin Prices, and we also not the indicator of the National Market alone, but international.
Activity: 308
March 16, 2018, 06:27:33 AM
The fact that so far the whales do not buy altcoyins and are waiting for them to be panic-stricken by all those who wish and then how the massive purchase will begin and everything will rise to unprecedented heights.
Activity: 292
Merit: 2
March 16, 2018, 05:37:23 AM
I think that at the current state of Affairs in the market of people buying bitcoin. Altcoins falling even more because of this. Plus long time no fundamental good news from the world of cryptocurrency. By the end of March, the drop should go into growth, but these are my personal opinion. Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: