Pages:
Author

Topic: what causes the price of altcoin down? - page 8. (Read 4164 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
TRONscratch.com
September 03, 2018, 09:42:59 PM
give your opinion why altcoin cheap price?
is it time for us to buy altcoin?
why every mid year altcoin is always cheap.

Well I think the market dictates this one. The people right now is maintaining momentum for a huge pump again in the end of the year. If the last year will repeat then I am sure that many will become rich again.
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
“The Future of Security Tokens”
September 03, 2018, 09:21:48 PM
When Bitcoin goes up everything else goes down. It is simple as that. If Bitcoin is rising, every other altcoin goes down. If everybody is just selling and selling their assets, prices go down. people are irritated by this long term waiting and low prices and they are selling a lot lately....
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
September 03, 2018, 01:24:44 PM
The decline in the price of altcoin in the first place led to a drop in the price of bitcoin. Since altcoin is a fairly young currency, they largely depend on the rise and fall of the price of the most popular cryptocurrency.
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
MoonDeFi
September 03, 2018, 02:04:06 AM
Such a rapid drop in altcoins can be associated with a drop in demand for crypto currency in general, if we consider each token separately, the problem is that the project does not fulfill its planned plans. This may not be the release of the product, low activity and many other accompanying reasons
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
September 03, 2018, 01:53:41 AM
Supply and demand affect the price . if the demand is very low and the price decreases, if the demand is high then the price starts to grow
Activity: 28
August 31, 2018, 07:09:55 AM
The crypto market is very sensitive to all kind of news, but especially to bad news. Whenever there is negative news about bitcoin, usually or all the time, the market reacts with it and it will greatly affect the price.
Activity: 88
August 31, 2018, 06:12:50 AM
I have joined numerous airdrops a couple of months back, yet have nothing, it was a total exercise in futility and exertion. From that point forward I haven't been joining any airdrops. The vast majority of these airdrops coins are a trick, just a couple of them are a genuine ones, by taking an interest in these genuine ones you would get just a couple of coins, which would be very little esteem.
Activity: 112
The Intelligent Retail Currency
August 29, 2018, 06:11:49 PM
The popularity of bitcoin in black market transactions. The turnover of funds is huge, in this regard, everyone wants a reliable cryptocurrency.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
August 25, 2018, 07:13:52 PM
The whole market is declining together with altcoins which are declining even faster than BTC. This is why Bitcoin
gaining market share over 50%. Many investors selling altcoins and buying BTC.
Activity: 86
August 25, 2018, 07:01:01 PM
The market cannot be permanent. That's not a tattoo. Paid-and walk all my life. Cyclicity - normal components of any market. Now the downtrend. A year ago-was ascending.
Activity: 457
Merit: 11
Chainjoes.com
August 17, 2018, 08:44:59 AM

Altcoins are not totally cheap, we can see that the price is cheap but some of us dont know that altcoins value became cheap because the depend on bitcoin value, if bitcoin is in low price, altcoins tend to become low value too.
Yes if the market is down, specially bitcoin has a low value, its a good time to buy and to invest then wait for the future value of them
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
August 17, 2018, 08:39:58 AM
Because this is a speculative market, prices are changing with funds flows and today many investors prefer to hold funds in BTC, it is the most stable coin (judging by the current situation).
Activity: 279
Merit: 11
Xircus
August 17, 2018, 08:35:13 AM
Many of them just don't have any product, MWP or something like that. Only promises and nothing more. I think it's the main reason.
I think altcoin was depended on bitcoin market in where It bases at the demand and supply while its on dump much better to hodl because this coin has a potential also for sure at the end of this year it will regulated again to higher prices .
Activity: 1064
Merit: 110
August 15, 2018, 06:32:26 PM
First of all, this is the price of bitcoin. Bitcoin is the most popular crypto currency. Interest in the entire market depends on interest in bitcoins.
Activity: 728
Merit: 139
August 15, 2018, 06:06:35 PM
Currently all altcoins suffering from a bearish market . It doesn't matter what team it have , or news they release it just will be dumped because everyone is selling alts . But bears won't rule forever and I hope market will turn into green very soon .
Activity: 406
August 15, 2018, 05:50:02 PM
Time is always created to buy altcoin that why sometime price is so dip so we should be wise and take the the oppursunity and invest i think price is meant to fall in some certain period
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
August 15, 2018, 12:12:52 PM
Bitcoin is the flagship of all crypto. If the price of bitcoin grows, then the altkoins grow, if down, everything is down.
Activity: 107
August 15, 2018, 12:06:29 PM
As usual-high market volatility, such as fluctuations in the same Bitcoin, a massive decline in the value of a number of alternative currencies.
Activity: 826
Merit: 103
August 14, 2018, 02:38:53 AM
Since alts are still tied to the price of Bitcoin, whenever bitcoin price drops so does alts price. The only time alts pump is when the btc price stabilizes.

The price of altcoins is reverting to its mean. Was to inflated to begin with, now returning to normalcy.
Activity: 3
August 13, 2018, 08:42:50 AM
Since alts are still tied to the price of Bitcoin, whenever bitcoin price drops so does alts price. The only time alts pump is when the btc price stabilizes.
Pages:
Jump to: