Pages:
Author

Topic: what causes the price of altcoin down? - page 4. (Read 4164 times)

Activity: 362
Merit: 100
September 30, 2018, 08:06:32 AM
I believe that when the price of Bitcoin falls, it will also affect the price of Altcoin and start to fall. This is due to the price manipulation of the big whales, they believe they can control the price because they have the largest share of coins, but if you invest in the Autocoin, this is the perfect time to buy these Otto, but make sure they are Is a good coin, has great technology and manages team
Activity: 616
September 30, 2018, 08:01:06 AM
The reasons have not changed since the moment when bitcoin started to fall, recently as you managed to notice many people began to say that BTC turns into a stable coin, I would not like to believe, but the fact today we see
Activity: 189
Merit: 1
September 30, 2018, 07:55:44 AM
personally, I bought balconies,and now I plan to buy more, they say after the leg year will be a good growth.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 256
September 20, 2018, 03:28:52 PM
give your opinion why altcoin cheap price?
is it time for us to buy altcoin?
why every mid year altcoin is always cheap.
because there are too many altcoins today, it makes people think whether altcoins will last a long time, considering that every time new project projects emerge with a better system
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
September 20, 2018, 03:24:23 PM
There are times the price of some Altcoins fall yet it does not mean they are good buy. You need to study the Altcoin first. Study the white-paper study about the team and look critically well into the community. Personally I think nothing has caused Altcoin to go down and so I think with the current Altcoin turbulence due to the decreased Bitcoin movement from a few months ago so from now on many people are afraid of the current Altcoin decline.
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
September 20, 2018, 03:07:12 PM
This is nothing, a ton of them will be worth near 0$ on the grounds that absence of utility, some will change the world and entire businesses clearly yet many individuals will lose confidence as a result of contributing carelessly.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 3
September 20, 2018, 02:54:15 PM
A huge role in the price of coins is influenced by stable crypto-currencies. But do not forget about such factors as listing on new exchanges, good / bad news about the team, whether the road map is being fulfilled in due time, the attitude towards the crypt of the government of the country in which this project operates. The stability of the coin can be judged by its relation to bitcoin. Changes in value in Fiats may be consequences of changes in the value of the crypto currency in which the coin is traded.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
September 13, 2018, 09:39:49 AM
I think that lowering the price of altcoin leads to a disadvantage. After entering the market, the task of any coin is to consolidate the charter. This functionality, universality, as well as investor interest and demand. If the coin does not work. She can not last long.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
September 13, 2018, 09:26:05 AM
i think it's becuase the price of altcoins depends hevily from the price of BTC
Activity: 201
September 13, 2018, 09:18:57 AM
The ups and downs of the price of digital cryptocurrency coins are greatly influenced by market conditions or Crypto trading. but in my opinion, not all prices go down, there are some whose prices are fixed or even up.
Activity: 308
Merit: 8
September 13, 2018, 09:14:31 AM
The price of altcoin is down and the reason is what nobody can tell us. The dip in the market was so deep for the past two days. For crypto enthusiast that has more money to commit to the market this is a buying opportunity  that  looks so real and surely will bring profit for short term traders. Good luck to you traders who will dare.
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
September 13, 2018, 08:58:02 AM
It is because of the continues bearish move of bitcoin that causing the other altcoins and ethereum to go down also. And yes, it is a good time to buy one of those favorite coins or tokens at situation like this.
Purchasing coins while the current price is going south is a smart chance for you to earn something nice later.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
September 13, 2018, 05:04:31 AM
It is because of the continues bearish move of bitcoin that causing the other altcoins and ethereum to go down also. And yes, it is a good time to buy one of those favorite coins or tokens at situation like this.
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
September 13, 2018, 03:13:04 AM
Altcoins generally in most cases have a much smaller capitalization and less decentralized. therefore are subject to influence and manipulation by the main holders of coins. Hence these games with a price.
Activity: 154
September 13, 2018, 03:07:37 AM
Btc price increase= so do alts. Btcprice low= so do alts. Its very simmilar to each other.
Activity: 26
September 13, 2018, 03:07:26 AM
Because of btc. Alts price are relate to the price of btc.
Activity: 98
September 12, 2018, 07:42:07 PM
Investment usually drops at this time of year, because investors are usually calculating and observing how much they could do right now, that's why you have to wait for bonds at the end of years and that's when people start looking for new investments.
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
September 12, 2018, 07:38:59 PM
give your opinion why altcoin cheap price?
is it time for us to buy altcoin?
why every mid year altcoin is always cheap.

Unfortunately, the crypto market has not been able to completely separate itself from the absolute dominance of bitcoin in all aspects, so many good cryptocurrencies, with great potential for growth in the medium and long term, are suffering severe damage due to all the controversy that is generating around bitcoin in recent days.

It is therefore inexplicable and irrational that projects as promising as EOS or NEO are falling so drastically too, despite they could seem superior to obsolete cryptos such as Ethereum and bitcoin.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
September 12, 2018, 01:30:46 PM
Well if the news about many ico dump the eth is true then it could be the major reasons why all altcoins is down right now. Altcoins price are affected by ethereum and also bitcoin price, both of them are going down so is the rest of the altcoins.
Activity: 462
Viarium.io - DECENTRALIZED VR WORLD
September 12, 2018, 01:26:36 PM
There are many factors that affect the price changes, many coins have fallen very much in price because of FUD and panic selling of small traders. While the market is not regulated, it will be very unstable
Pages:
Jump to: