Pages:
Author

Topic: what causes the price of altcoin down? - page 5. (Read 4164 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 251
September 12, 2018, 11:54:11 AM
I think now is a great time to shop on the list of top 5-10 altcoins. Because this reduction in prices is very important before the big growth of the entire market. I think this is the last in this year's manipulation of the course to the end of the year to put together a great cream as x5 and x10 of the amount of equity. So hold on, and most importantly buckle up soon we will push off from the Ground and take off to the Moon...
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
September 12, 2018, 11:30:25 AM
it's beacuse the whole market is down, but it's a good oppurtonity to invest
Activity: 88
September 12, 2018, 11:28:41 AM
Clearly advertises are in blood bathe since so much FUD and directions against bitcoin, all alts value associated with bitcoin. A few People lost expectation and frenzy because of some predominant press mentally conditioning and tossing FUD ordinary. In the long run all crypto will have the capacity to support and survive this bear advertise.
Activity: 25
September 12, 2018, 08:40:12 AM
There are many reasons for the decline of altcoins. I think the main reason is that altcoins promises too many good futures, but so far has not achieved any goals.
copper member
Activity: 455
September 12, 2018, 08:31:34 AM
give your opinion why altcoin cheap price?
is it time for us to buy altcoin?
why every mid year altcoin is always cheap.

This is the effect of negative news and makes most people doubt about crypto and that is very influential on market conditions. In conditions like this, it would be nice if we were patient and stay relaxed waiting for the market to stabilize.
Activity: 243
Merit: 2
September 12, 2018, 08:29:32 AM
I think the main reason for our decline is now panic, people don't know what to do and trying to get into a better position on the market, but it turns out that merge all of your Deposit for nothing. It's time to calm down and gradually begin to buy coins which looked.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
September 12, 2018, 08:27:36 AM
The fall in the market can not last forever, soon it will necessarily end. Now there is a very good opportunity to buy coins, the prices are very good, the market gave such prices two years ago, after it was very strong growth and many increased their deposits several times.
Activity: 36
September 12, 2018, 08:26:59 AM
i think that it's because the whole market is down, if the BTC falls down, then everything falls down with it.
Activity: 49
September 12, 2018, 08:18:34 AM
Altcoins and bitcoin grew strongly in December 2017. This was the reason that now we see a prolonged drop in bitcoin and the entire market. I think that soon the growth will begin.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
“The Future of Security Tokens”
September 12, 2018, 08:17:13 AM
Whole trends of the market affect that situation I think. Currently market is in crisis state and it follows its tendencies, nothing more.
Activity: 434
Merit: 1
September 12, 2018, 08:04:35 AM
As it seems to me it is because of the price drop of bitcoin, because in general all altcoins are tied to bitcoin!
Activity: 507
Merit: 100
September 12, 2018, 08:02:50 AM
News about important technical updates in the software mechanisms of crypto-currencies. In general, it is very important for the trader to follow the news and to imagine with what effect they will work out on the crypto-exchange rates.
Activity: 278
Merit: 100
September 12, 2018, 07:51:38 AM
The state of the economy and some adopted laws alone can stimulate demand on the crypto currency market in the long run.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back
September 12, 2018, 06:13:15 AM
The only reason is what happening to bitcoin. Whenever bitcoin price falls, altcoins prices fall too and altcoins price fall is usually bigger than bitcoin.

I agree. These days, especially, most of the altcoins' value react to how Bitcoin is doing. And since Bitcoin right now is not doing that good, then most of the altcoins would follow suit and dwindle in value as well. Bitcoin, as one can say, is the coin that carries the market, being the one with the greatest value and popularity. And so, if that carrier weakens, other assets, which in this case, are the altcoins, would have the same fate. Hopefully, the market will show some good trends in the next several months because it is really affecting the market quite badly.
Activity: 154
September 12, 2018, 06:00:06 AM
All the money does not think in my opinion. It is expected that this fall in the market will increase again. Now, I have finesse and this is starting to bother me. My friends say you're going up. I hope this happens.
Activity: 44
September 12, 2018, 05:55:58 AM
The cryptocurrency market in general face a lot of bearish in price because of the cryptocurrency blood bath and a lot of shitcoin have not survive since then. Therefore, not all altcoin are dumping in price this days and only coins that lack utility will not survive current cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 756
Merit: 14
September 12, 2018, 05:18:52 AM
Now is just the best time to buy altcoins ,they are very cheap now that the market is down ,the ETF and manipulation is there but bitcoin is just too strong .very soon everything will get back to normal ,invest while you can.
Activity: 113
September 12, 2018, 05:13:51 AM
The cross-effect of the courses of various crypto-currencies is also possible. So, with the growth of the bitcoin price, other crypto-currencies (altcoins) usually sink in USD, EUR, RUB, and other currencies, and are even more cheap in relation to bitcoin.
Activity: 133
September 12, 2018, 05:01:56 AM
We all know that there is always a close connection between cryptocurrencies. When Bitcoin and ETH start to fall or rise, 80% of coins will follow this trend!
Activity: 140
Merit: 16
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
September 12, 2018, 04:56:49 AM
I believe that crypto currency will only increase with time, as the number of people who will invest increases. However, it is necessary to work on the bandwidth of the crypto network so that there are no problems with translations.
Pages:
Jump to: