Pages:
Author

Topic: what causes the price of altcoin down? - page 6. (Read 4164 times)

Activity: 1288
Merit: 253
September 11, 2018, 02:43:31 PM
I see the small volume of trading volume in the cryptocurrency market, and I start to think if the crypto market is also affected by fiat?

A sharp drop in the rate of the crypto currency is not a reason for panic. Sometimes it does not mean anything at all - just for some reason the course has temporarily decreased.
It all depends on the point where we make a purchase at Crypto if we buy at the highest point and at that time the price has decreased very deeply, of course we will experience panic because we will experience losses in the form of price and time. we will spend because of course if we buy at the highest point it will take a long time to return the price because we are very confident that the price will obviously come back again but everything is just a matter of time.
Activity: 151
Merit: 10
September 11, 2018, 02:30:09 PM
I see the small volume of trading volume in the cryptocurrency market, and I start to think if the crypto market is also affected by fiat?

A sharp drop in the rate of the crypto currency is not a reason for panic. Sometimes it does not mean anything at all - just for some reason the course has temporarily decreased.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
September 10, 2018, 08:59:08 AM
Because of the market instability. Market manipulation is also guilty for that.
Activity: 336
September 10, 2018, 08:40:34 AM
Perhaps it achieves its goals, because each currency has its own goal, about which few people know. You need to analyze well to know. Grin Cheesy Hurray! I myself have been waiting for a week after bitcoin rose, because now it is green again. This is very encouraging, all good and positive.  Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
September 10, 2018, 08:34:43 AM
There are a lot of premises for this decreasing. World's economics are so significant for crypto because people's ability for buying is very important in crypto.
September 10, 2018, 05:34:16 AM
market manipulation and bad news background because of this and the price for any altcoin
September 10, 2018, 05:33:04 AM
I think all of this depends largely on the price of bitcoin and ethereum.

We hope that in the near future, the price of bitcoin may go up, and then all COINS will go up.
Activity: 121
September 10, 2018, 05:30:58 AM
It's simple. Bitcoin is gaining more and more domination and that's why alt is decreasing. Of course, the red blood is the perfect time to grab your chosen investment. But, I would wait for a little more days.
Activity: 287
September 10, 2018, 05:29:06 AM
mainly altcoin price will be down for two reason the main reasons are bitcoin price and next reason panic created in bitcoin will turn cryptocurrencies  to turn red all are interlinked currencies
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
September 10, 2018, 05:25:54 AM
The only reason is what happening to bitcoin. Whenever bitcoin price falls, altcoins prices fall too and altcoins price fall is usually bigger than bitcoin.

Yes, I agree with you, indirectly Bitcoin has a large enough share to determine the price of altcoins on the market and this continues to repeat every year.
Activity: 116
September 10, 2018, 05:20:06 AM
The price of altcoins very much depends on the main and the very first Bitcoin,now many are transferring their deposits to Bitcoin because it is the most confident,it follows that the capitalization of altcoins falls accordingly and their price.
Activity: 588
Merit: 104
September 08, 2018, 07:52:59 PM
There is a declining trend on the market since January 2018 and altcoins are affected even more than BTC and losing their market share comparing to it.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
September 08, 2018, 01:35:06 PM
The Market is under Manipulation and if you'll going to look up on the chart still the market is on lesser volatility. I'm sure people from the cryptospace are very bullish on crypto asset.
Activity: 236
September 08, 2018, 12:35:19 PM
The price of the cryptocurrency coin can rise at any time and can also go down, and I do not agree with you who say the price of altcoin is always down and down. the time will come, the price of crypyocurrency digital coins will be high again, and the crypto coin holders will succeed.
Activity: 151
September 08, 2018, 12:26:33 PM
The decline in the price of altcoin in the first place led to a drop in the price of bitcoin. Since altcoin is a fairly young currency, they largely depend on the rise and fall of the price of the most popular cryptocurrency.

I think that world crisys also have some influence to this process so all we have to do is wait and hope that market will go up again and we will back or money in the future
Activity: 64
September 08, 2018, 04:03:51 AM
It seems to me that the market is run by the same maybe few thousand people maybe even one hundred people and they just keep manipulating the price of everything. Nobody is going to make money unless you swing trade like they clearly do.
Activity: 56
September 08, 2018, 03:36:38 AM
If that decline is certainly due to the fluctuations are occurring and indeed it is common. Or even this is also due to the influence of very bitcoin can affect the State of the market so as to make altcoin into the smaller value.
Activity: 644
September 07, 2018, 03:53:16 PM
This price is very in to influence by negative news that is currently circulating. A great many countries that do not provide permission about crypto. So that such information could influence investors to create panic. With the fall in the price of the coin, it could be used to invest. Because the coins will certainly back up again.
Activity: 65
September 07, 2018, 05:55:54 AM
The law of supply and demand is a factor that influences altcoin prices. but usually every time the price of bitcoin falls, the price of altcoin also falls and the price of altcoin falls usually greater than bitcoin.
when bitcoin grows - altcoins behind him in most cases do not grow, and then fall but not so severely.
Activity: 100
September 06, 2018, 11:38:26 PM
I suppose largest motive is awful information and new events and marketplace situation. marketplace state of affairs is very bad last seven months and big traders do no longer trust the cyrptomarket.
Pages:
Jump to: