Pages:
Author

Topic: what causes the price of altcoin down? - page 7. (Read 4164 times)

Activity: 151
Merit: 10
September 06, 2018, 02:11:30 PM
The decline in the price of altcoin in the first place led to a drop in the price of bitcoin. Since altcoin is a fairly young currency, they largely depend on the rise and fall of the price of the most popular cryptocurrency.

All coins are always watching and following bitcoin price and this is normal. Bitcoin is the leader of coins and it will be forever
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
September 06, 2018, 10:52:43 AM
 The price of Bitcoin goes down it effects all the coins. This is the main reason to drop the price of all the coins, secondly when the price of coin dropping people become panic and starts to sell the coin.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
September 05, 2018, 12:47:03 PM
The law of supply and demand is a factor that influences altcoin prices. but usually every time the price of bitcoin falls, the price of altcoin also falls and the price of altcoin falls usually greater than bitcoin.
Activity: 185
September 05, 2018, 12:41:52 PM
The cost of bitcoin specifically impacts the other altcoin, characteristically connected, yet from my perspective, I think it is a direct result of the controls of cryptographic forms of money in specific nations and the absence of learning about certain altcoin that can work over those directions , privcy for instance, permits the utilization of its position of safety digital money, which enables its clients to keep their coins without being casualties of controls without reason.
Activity: 726
Merit: 100
September 05, 2018, 12:39:43 PM
I see the small volume of trading volume in the cryptocurrency market, and I start to think if the crypto market is also affected by fiat?
Activity: 319
Apeswap Finance
September 05, 2018, 12:37:49 PM
crypto market conditions depend heavily on the good and bad news that appears and are related to the crypto world, for now crypto relies heavily on submitting ETF to SEC
Activity: 139
September 05, 2018, 11:44:39 AM
Because all the coins have fallen in price. Not only altcoins, the whole market is falling. The market capitalization is decreasing, some investors are changing the altkoins to bitcoin and other top coins.
I think the main reason is the binding of all coins to bitcoin.
Activity: 644
September 05, 2018, 11:32:05 AM
to my knowledge all because of bad news about bitcoin or crypto in general. but the role of bitcoin which is down is very large because the decline can drive the overall market price. not to mention now the effects of usd are continuing to strengthen.
Activity: 238
September 05, 2018, 11:30:07 AM
The elements of altcoins' decrease are the expanding number of new coins developing in the crypto, the expanding measure of mass exchanging at the time the crypto cost is declining, the measure of interest for altcoins has dropped significantly. These things make altcoins extremely helpless against the circumstance. At the point when costs are falling this is the ideal time to make a buy.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
September 05, 2018, 11:28:29 AM
give your opinion why altcoin cheap price?
is it time for us to buy altcoin?
why every mid year altcoin is always cheap.
Altcoins really depends on many factors on the market. First of all, the negative news from some countries, the deterioration of the BTC and other factors have frightened many investors. So they decided to sell their coins. But the situation is temporary, the restoration will begin next year.
Activity: 163
Merit: 0
September 05, 2018, 10:16:49 AM
To the lower price of coins leads the market itself, because the whole market is equal to the top coins, and if they are in a bad price, then the whole market is so!
Activity: 176
Merit: 1
ENCRYBIT — FUTURE OF CRYPTOEXCHANGE
September 05, 2018, 03:33:51 AM
The market was really down but at the present time it is managing to recover mechanically. Over the time I heard or read that some guys sold off their investments in massive quantity and there was failure in one of the big shot exchange platform. At my end here, some of my friends sold off their coins because they read that Ethereum was being hacked. So that they won’t loss their coins to the hacking meanwhile what happened was that the platform was undergoing some upgrading of the site. So panicking has contributed to the downward market. I pray the market recovers soon and strong
Activity: 106
Merit: 2
September 05, 2018, 03:22:57 AM

Sometimes is because of the increase in supply of bitcoin, ethereum and bitcoin cash,another could be when bitcoin price is low there is the tendency for every other altcoin to drop down so those reasons can cause altcoin to drop down.
Activity: 868
Merit: 63
September 05, 2018, 03:12:59 AM

Maybe it is about the bitcoin. If bitcoin falls the other coins or the altcoins also falls. Bitcoin affects the other coins. People still believes that bitcoin is something where you can fully trust and if bitcoin is not in gold state they do not want to be in crypto market.
Activity: 321
September 05, 2018, 03:10:59 AM
not all altcoins are down, but it is likely that the project's progress is unclear and investors are no longer trusting and then selling it
Activity: 406
September 05, 2018, 03:08:59 AM
After a prolonged fall of the crypto market, many coin holders decided to refuse from them. Naturally, this provoked an active decline in prices. Also, its impact on the overall situation was caused by the fall of BTC prices. But I believe that such a situation is temporary, as the market regains new investors will come to it.
Activity: 406
September 04, 2018, 02:40:17 PM
This is a normal situation when during the fall of the market the price of coins is decreasing. After all, most people are negatively perceiving emerging news, so they prefer to take their money from the market crypto. Simply sell their coins, which negatively affects the prices.
Activity: 319
September 04, 2018, 02:14:17 PM
I believe that the price of most of the altcoins on the market directly depends on the status and cost of the BTC. The stronger the BTC falls, the more altcoins are lowered. Therefore, now you just need to be patient and wait for the BTC to be restored - I'm sure that there are all the chances for this
Activity: 233
September 04, 2018, 04:27:01 AM
Their dependence from the BTC's price is the main reason I consider. Other reasons are not so significant and I am sure that BTC is the only one danger for the whole crypto market that can be really important in the case of possible falling ot being stagnant in the future.
Activity: 392
September 03, 2018, 10:05:43 PM
Such a rapid drop in altcoins can be associated with a drop in demand for crypto currency in general, if we consider each token separately, the problem is that the project does not fulfill its planned plans. This may not be the release of the product, low activity and many other accompanying reasons
The news about the United States Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) investigating the Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency exchanges, is the cause of falling Bitcoin prices.
Pages:
Jump to: