Pages:
Author

Topic: what causes the price of altcoin down? - page 3. (Read 4164 times)

Activity: 1358
Merit: 259
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
October 04, 2018, 11:50:17 PM
what makes the price of bitcoin fall is due to the influence of bitcoin price movements, when the price of bitcoin falls, the price of altcoin also falls, if not the influence of the coin or bad news from the coin itself.
Activity: 434
Merit: 13
October 04, 2018, 11:37:00 PM
give your opinion why altcoin cheap price?
Fluctuations are symptoms that indicate a decrease or increase in price or change (price) due to the influence of demand and supply.
If you ask why is altcoin cheap?
Currently the price of cheap Bitcoin, of course, affects the price of Altcoin.

is it time for us to buy altcoin?
This is the right time to make Altcoin purchases.

why every mid year altcoin is always cheap.
You must recognize the meaning of fluctuations.
Activity: 619
Merit: 250
October 04, 2018, 11:28:22 PM
I see the small volume of trading volume in the cryptocurrency market, and I start to think if the crypto market is also affected by fiat?

A sharp drop in the rate of the crypto currency is not a reason for panic. Sometimes it does not mean anything at all - just for some reason the course has temporarily decreased.
It all depends on the point where we make a purchase at Crypto if we buy at the highest point and at that time the price has decreased very deeply, of course we will experience panic because we will experience losses in the form of price and time. we will spend because of course if we buy at the highest point it will take a long time to return the price because we are very confident that the price will obviously come back again but everything is just a matter of time.
the large number of competition that occurs in a market that is constantly trying to drop a fellow coin makes the number each action with each other. so that it is capable of making the decline in Altcoin which resulted in the price who can afford to continue to go down and down.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
October 04, 2018, 11:23:19 PM
Normally or convention when bitcoin cost is modest a similar thing will be occur on altcoin modest cost, never have distinctive thing between bitcoin or altcoin cost, when bitcoin on most astounding cost will be pursue by altcoin on most elevated cost. Perhaps huge numbers of us asking about for what good reason is happen to altcoin ? bitcoin is principle and altcoin is permit of bitcoin run and cost, simply is the begining of bitcoin and altcoin have bring down value, we have keep more to quiet.
Activity: 364
October 04, 2018, 08:37:34 AM
If I say it is more simple that the rise / fall in prices of BTC and Altcoin because it fixes prices using local currency (USD / IDR / etc). That is, on the basis that the difference in price between crypto currencies does not change significantly, but when it is converted to local currency (USD, IDR, etc.) then we now see it going down. It depends on seeing the price rise and fall from which currency is the benchmark.
Activity: 392
October 04, 2018, 08:11:14 AM
The price of ETH is now very low! The price of altcoin will naturally be low too!
When choosing a bear market, choose some potential altcoins, such as holo.loom, which may break out in a bull market!
Activity: 378
October 04, 2018, 08:03:21 AM
Today, the crypto market largely depends on the positions of BTC and external factors - news from various organizations and states. Similar problems led to a temporary drop in Ethereum's positions. But from next year Eth prices should gradually recover.
Activity: 210
October 03, 2018, 07:36:14 AM
Today, serious problems remain in the development and positions of many altcoins due to the prolonged fall in BTC prices. But I am absolutely sure that over time the market will be able to restore its positions, from next year I expect the normalization of prices Ethereum.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 504
WorkAsPro
October 03, 2018, 07:26:43 AM
The price of altcoins depends on the price of bitcoin , because of this , the price falls down and now it's time to buy both altcoins and bitcoin, because in the future their price will grow.

I think you should give some reason to persuade people because so many people make forecasts increase but in fact the market is still in the downturn. I personally would not trust any words and would only invest if the market entered a good recovery. If you want to invest, I recommend you invest in the long term and forget it for at least 5 years
Activity: 364
Merit: 46
October 03, 2018, 07:22:12 AM
Most of the time it is affected by BTC, when BTC fall altcoins will fall on the next day or weeks in my own observation.

If it is a good project, definitely yes it is a perfect time.

I dont think so, but for me worst time for coins is every after a big holidays.
Activity: 756
Merit: 101
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
October 03, 2018, 07:06:16 AM
The price of altcoins depends on the price of bitcoin , because of this , the price falls down and now it's time to buy both altcoins and bitcoin, because in the future their price will grow.
Activity: 350
October 03, 2018, 02:40:24 AM
I think that lowering the price of altcoin leads to a disadvantage. After entering the market, the task of any coin is to consolidate the charter. This functionality, universality, as well as investor interest and demand. If the coin does not work. She can not last long.

I think if the altcoin doesn't get many investors it will not be a success and in the end become failed, so it will not earn and will cost the price of the altcoin to go down..
Activity: 1246
Merit: 255
October 02, 2018, 01:01:51 AM
Altcoin and bitcoin are interrelated, the fall of bitcoin will usually have an effect on the altcoin even considering that they are both cryptocurrency.
They both has been down for months now which I think is has a result of certain cryptographer's influence. Probably trying to control inflation and allow accumulated token of ICO to be expended.
Activity: 154
October 02, 2018, 12:58:00 AM
I believe that the cause of the fall of altcoins. This is a bitcoin drop because all coins are very dependent on bitcoin. And usually altcoins are much lower guessing than bitcoins.
Activity: 210
Dronair Best Operating For Cargo Robotics Industry
October 02, 2018, 12:51:40 AM
It depends on a lot of different factors. I think it is influenced by manipulation, news and timing. The point is that investors often withdraw money to use for their personal expenses. In our Asia, investors often sell many altcoins at low prices so that they have money to play in the new year. And that's why its price has dropped.
Activity: 462
October 01, 2018, 11:59:13 PM
In fact, such a problem is now characteristic of the entire crypto market and various altcoins. Now most of the coins are going through difficult times, so this situation adversely affected the position and further prospects of Ethereum. But from next year the situation in the market should improve.
Activity: 308
September 30, 2018, 05:45:08 PM
I believe that the price of altcoins depends on bitcoin and as bitcoin falls so the price of altcoins is cheap which gives us the opportunity to buy them at a low price
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
September 30, 2018, 05:25:13 PM
Not all altcoins are cheap, there are also altcoins that have high prices but have less supply than these cheap altcoin prices and if the altcoin prices are cheap then you can buy them in large quantities too
That could be why there is a lot of dumps going on. The massive quantiles of coins is being purchased by the whales.
Activity: 322
September 30, 2018, 03:00:34 PM
Not all altcoins are cheap, there are also altcoins that have high prices but have less supply than these cheap altcoin prices and if the altcoin prices are cheap then you can buy them in large quantities too
copper member
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
September 30, 2018, 12:33:35 PM
Everything depends on the market! The bitcoin rate dictates the rules for the rest of the coins!In the larger case, the price of the coin depends on the bitcoin exchange rate. But of course the demand on the exchange
Pages:
Jump to: