Pages:
Author

Topic: What coin do I need to invest in - page 3. (Read 4513 times)

Activity: 1092
Merit: 256
October 20, 2018, 04:04:39 PM
Please I want to invest in some coin but it seems that the market are red which coin should I buy now
choose coins that get the top 10, and save for the long term if you want to invest, and don't be incited to buy coins that don't have advantages
Activity: 448
Merit: 2
October 20, 2018, 04:02:05 PM
This is the beauty of this situation that you can buy any coin when its price is very low. I would advise to pay attention to ADA, QTUM and BAT. According to some sources, these coins will be added to Coinbase, which is a good reason to buy them. The recent addition of ZRX has significantly increased the price of the coin despite the red market.
OTC
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
October 20, 2018, 03:38:39 PM
I recommend bitcoin which is so far the best coin due to its potential of becoming a great coin in the future and generating profits when it is being held for sometime.
Activity: 154
October 20, 2018, 03:37:46 PM
You can choose any coin from top20 and invest in it. At such approach you will definitely lose nothing, these coins have been already checked by time for durability.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
October 20, 2018, 03:35:12 PM
if you want to invest then this is the right time. lots of potential coins, for easier, you just choose coins that are in the top coinmarketcap.

If he have more than $2000 cash moneu, then he should invest into Bitcoin. Most famous coin and most potential coin overall. But if he have less than $1500, then Ethereum and Litecoin will be good choice. If money less than $500, then all will goes to ETC (Ethereum classic). So choose you best.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
October 20, 2018, 03:23:56 PM
There are many coins in cryptocurrency to invest in but you need to find out and read more about what you want to invest in. Aside this, I will advise you to invest in bitcoin.
Activity: 215
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
October 20, 2018, 03:04:21 PM
You should better decide on your own, as you need to make some research and find the perfect one that will suit only you for your own reasons.
Activity: 658
October 20, 2018, 06:01:35 AM
Please I want to invest in some coin but it seems that the market are red which coin should I buy now
Theres a lot of good coins in this cryptocurrency and i want to recommend you the best coin so far is still bitcoin and always be bitcoin, or maybe you can take more risk to invest in ico project like module.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
October 20, 2018, 05:48:53 AM
I believe that now is a really great time for promising investments in good coins with the potential for further development. But personally, I prefer to buy reliable coins that have already proven themselves well. Ethereum, NEO, Waves and Ripple are now becoming such examples.

If before I was trying to invest in as many altcoins as I could, now, I am pickier. I understand that we need to have at least 8-10 tokens and I choose, TRON, EAOS, Cardano, NEO, Stellar, OMG, Ontology, OX, and ICON.
Activity: 308
Swipe!
October 19, 2018, 08:44:45 AM
In current market it is possible to get profits from nearly every coin because they all simply follow the market, if you don't choose ETH/BTC - I don't think that there will be a big difference between other coins.
Activity: 378
October 19, 2018, 08:43:26 AM
In my suggestion the best altcoins in this red market is ethereum, cardano, EOS nad NEO their price is cheaper than past month. These altcoins has a potential to give us a huge profit in holding it in long-term.
Activity: 1099
Merit: 116
October 19, 2018, 08:19:35 AM
If you want to buy and hold for few days, i will recommend to buy Ethereum because Ethereum price is at bottom line. It is expected to pump in the upcoming months. If you want to trade daily, i recommend to buy CYFM or KIT coins from idex.
Activity: 224
Merit: 12
October 19, 2018, 08:13:09 AM
Look at the most perspective altcoins that are too undervalued at the moment. Something like IOTA, NEO or just Ethereum. As soon as the market recovers these coins will fly to the moon and guarantee you high profits.
Activity: 196
October 19, 2018, 07:47:41 AM
You need to start minding your own head. Just imagine that every random person coudl write anything he or she wants in this topic. Would you follow any advice?
Activity: 244
October 17, 2018, 09:03:26 AM
Now the price of most promising coins is nearing its minimum. Therefore, it is now possible to buy and hold profitable reliable coins for the future, since starting next year prices will increase. Therefore, I now continue to invest in the purchase of Ethereum, NEO, dash and Ripple.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
October 16, 2018, 11:15:00 PM
Ethereum, I think this coint is suitable for investment now, this coint is still low, there is no increase, you can buy it and invest, I am sure that in the future you will benefit
Buying ETH is like buying BTC chances of increase in the long term process will bring decent profits, always understand yourself before taking any actions, you must understand what type of investors you are and how well you can adopt any changes that you might encounter while working with this business, after knowing your attitude then you can select coins that can suit you and study how will you able to take the advantage trading this project.
Activity: 51
Merit: 1
October 16, 2018, 10:18:02 PM
First of all, if you have a good knowledge of crypto trading, then you will better know that in which coin you have to invest.  If you do not have a knowledge of crypto trading, then you should consult a good crypto adviser or you should have to see the market that which coin is in the flow of gaining, then only you do invest in that coin and gain profit
Activity: 686
Merit: 131
October 16, 2018, 09:49:37 PM
Actually, when the market is red, that is the best time to invest.
I would say that at any time this year after feb would be a good time to invest.
So right now, prices are super low and it's a good time to go on a shopping spree.

As far as what to invest in, that is, of course, way more complicated.
If you are looking for a short term profit, honestly btc or eth are the way to go.
BTC has at least one more bull run left in it, expect it to go to 15k to 20k in the next pump.
That already is a 2.5x to 3x profit.  What other market can give you that?
Also, btc and eth can easily be bought and then sold back to fiat.
It is the safest, most surefire way to get a short term profit.
Activity: 406
Merit: 251
October 16, 2018, 09:49:33 PM
Ethereum, I think this coint is suitable for investment now, this coint is still low, there is no increase, you can buy it and invest, I am sure that in the future you will benefit

I also like ETC as a hedge against ETH Cool Cool
Activity: 420
October 16, 2018, 09:48:37 PM
Pages:
Jump to: