Pages:
Author

Topic: What coin do I need to invest in - page 9. (Read 4513 times)

Activity: 121
Merit: 1
The World’s First Blockchain Core
October 02, 2018, 07:52:49 PM
Please I want to invest in some coin but it seems that the market are red which coin should I buy now

You can invest in ethereum. Eth price was 1500 dollar in bullrun but now that is only 200 dolar. and you will realise ethereums future potential after some research.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
First Islamic Crypto Exchange
October 01, 2018, 04:28:13 PM
now I think it's best to invest in the air, as new projects are constantly appearing on this coin and it is a value
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
October 01, 2018, 12:17:54 AM
In my opinion, you need to invest on coins that has a stable price, I mean even though if the price of the coin is dropping, it still able to get back up and don't get to much fluctuated. In the future it will give use a good profit.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
September 30, 2018, 11:35:05 PM
If you wish to make a long term investment, then ETH would be a good choice, but if you wish to look for a quick profit, you can choose another coins, at this stage, you could choose XRP, right not it's in a goodl market level, but please don't get greedy by waiting for so many profit at a time, or you will regret it if the price suddenly fall before you know it.
Activity: 378
Merit: 16
September 30, 2018, 11:20:18 PM
buy the one that costs the most, the price of the most fallen coin, can recover again then we can get a big profit than the one who bought it at the top price
beforehand, do research first and discuss with all members of your community, because it could be that the coin really will die
Activity: 476
Merit: 112
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
September 30, 2018, 11:12:07 PM
Current investments make sure only on coins that have a high level of trust, don't try to invest in a bad ICO, if you don't want to lose
I suggest investing in Bitcoin or Ethereum alone, these two coins are the most powerful coins and have a bright future
Activity: 319
Merit: 1
September 30, 2018, 11:01:43 PM
for me the best coin you have to invest is BTC because it is very cheap today and if you have money you can buy a BTC because if the price rises and then it's 50% of your investment you earn.
Activity: 479
September 30, 2018, 10:56:20 PM
Please I want to invest in some coin but it seems that the market are red which coin should I buy now
There are many coins that good to invest and will also bring good profit. I think this situation is one best time to invest because of the price especially ethereum which the price is totally down. I think bitcoin and ethereum is good invest but its up to what coin you like to invest. Once you start to invest to you be patience and do not panic ever the price goes down.
investing is a way to get a much bigger advantage again in the future. with the ability to develop from the coins will be greatly helped by investment. like IOTA with coins that will be highly profitable with an investment against the IOTA.
Activity: 251
Merit: 0
September 30, 2018, 10:42:47 PM
I think you can invest whatever coin you like, the price is very cheap to invest. I found investing in the top 10 on coinmarketcap is the norm, you should learn some coin and invest them.
Activity: 80
September 30, 2018, 10:35:41 PM
yes, there are many coins whose prices go down, the market is very down. If you want to invest better, choose a coin that has great potential and can benefit you in the future. Ethereum, Ripple, NEO I think the coins are good and now they are cheap. You can buy it now and invest, I'm sure in the future it will rise high and be very profitable.
Activity: 32
September 30, 2018, 09:05:47 PM
I hope that when EVT comes out you give it a chance! It's a very flexible and powerful platform
Activity: 518
September 30, 2018, 04:30:50 PM
I have made it an habit to by bitcoin only whenever I am feeling confused and I don't know which coin to buy and support. There are many coin with potentials out there but you just have to choose the most promising!
Activity: 1020
Merit: 253
JangaCams.com
September 30, 2018, 10:59:05 AM
I think investing in bitcoin or ethereum can be used as a reference for you because these two coins have higher trust than others. so try investing in the coin but use a long-term investment method
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
September 30, 2018, 10:51:31 AM
invest in bitcoin and eth or xrp since they are the top 3 in the cryptocurrency scene. this is the right time to invest because the price is red, take the opportunity and do not be afraid.
Activity: 149
September 30, 2018, 10:50:36 AM
I will suggest you to have invest in the RIPPLE and DASH now. my opinion these coins are the best perspective and the good investment for the long term.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 265
September 30, 2018, 10:43:21 AM
If you are cryptocurrency fan, you should invest into Bitcoin. Because Bitcoin is the only coin which has to be in every crypto portfolio!
Activity: 448
September 30, 2018, 10:42:13 AM
Nobody will tell you which particular coin to invest, because no one knows! And if they knew for sure, they would not have said anything. You should think with your brains and make a decision on which your future depends!
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
September 30, 2018, 09:59:28 AM
Now you should wait for XRP to fall below $ 0.4 and invest in them, I believe this coin will grow strongly in the future, because this coin I think the SEC will accept
Activity: 224
Merit: 29
September 30, 2018, 09:53:07 AM
actually, why the market is red, try to invest on every coin that you want because sooner or later it will become high and become profitable on your side.
Activity: 70
September 30, 2018, 01:38:04 AM
Hey, everyone! Guys, I have such a question, I'm diving deeper into the crypto world and more and more often I hear that it's too late to start my own crypto portfolio. What do you think? Are there investment prospects and what are potentially lucrative coins now on the market?
Pages:
Jump to: