Pages:
Author

Topic: What coin do I need to invest in - page 8. (Read 4513 times)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
October 03, 2018, 10:24:27 AM
it is difficult to analyze market prices because conditions that do not allow a lot of coins which then cannot survive and eventually the price drops and makes many investors confused
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
October 03, 2018, 10:22:45 AM
You can choose absolutely any project that you like and one that was made earlier and was popular earlier, because all popular projects will very quickly enjoy growth. So choose one of the top 10
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
October 03, 2018, 10:21:41 AM
Please I want to invest in some coin but it seems that the market are red which coin should I buy now

You can actually choose from the top coin in the coinmarket cap. This coins are surely worth investing because it is already established and a lot of investors already trust it. Investing in new coins is a little risky and most of them die too soon. Just make sure to make your research before investing.
Activity: 154
October 03, 2018, 10:19:40 AM
A lot of mid-cap coins are decreased a lot, one of them are Icon ICX. I think that we can see good steps forward with the developement and the price of this coin.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
October 03, 2018, 10:18:12 AM
It's up to you. In my opinion, ETH is the best investment choice at present.
As the market recovers, ETH will rise first. Grin
right for now I can't suggest what coins are good for investing with conditions like today many see and analyze every coin chance that will be profitable
Activity: 265
Merit: 10
The World’s First Blockchain Core
October 03, 2018, 09:29:14 AM
there are some factors that you ghave to know first before you invest in a coin is the project behind it the popularity and some other point but i can say etherium is the best and reliable and of course depedns on the capital you are investing for.
Activity: 160
October 03, 2018, 09:27:55 AM
I expect high hopes for litecoin. I believe that he will show himself in the future. I am sure that he has great potential and will soon be in second or third place.
Activity: 546
Merit: 103
October 03, 2018, 08:39:16 AM
Hey, everyone! Guys, I have such a question, I'm diving deeper into the crypto world and more and more often I hear that it's too late to start my own crypto portfolio. What do you think? Are there investment prospects and what are potentially lucrative coins now on the market?
Well, the market really has now shut down sufficiently and it's quite difficult to make a significant profit. Personally, about a year ago I've sold all my previous alts and bought the GoByte masternode, at that time it was the cheapest one, and as far as I know, so far it remains - about $800-900 for setting up one such node. In comparison with others, you get a Masternode for GoByte tokens 3 times cheaper. You should understand that the profit to be evaluated in the long term. The payout time for the masternode in this case is about 1 year ...
Activity: 280
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
October 03, 2018, 04:13:25 AM
As a beginner, I think you only need to invest a small amount of money ($300) to start trading, because this price can already buy 1 ETH!
Activity: 154
October 03, 2018, 04:11:39 AM
Please I want to invest in some coin but it seems that the market are red which coin should I buy now

ACM from GCOX not bad, they just finished their 1st ITS, feedback not bad. 1st tranche over subscribe 156%

Maybe u can go to their website have a look
https://gcox.com/
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
October 03, 2018, 01:01:41 AM
I suggest you to invest in kleyn bank.

Kleyn bank is launching Pre Round soon. you can invest and get huge returns. You can read the white paper from website.
Check out Official website: https://www.kleynbank.io/
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
October 03, 2018, 12:57:55 AM

It depend on your strategy, If your want to play short-term investment, you must use technique analysis, If you want to hold for long term invetment, you have to base on their news, their technology, their update, ask yourself Why I hold this coin ? What do I expect from this coin  in the next 3,6,12 months . I will recommend you some coin : BGG ( target to take down Binance in next 6 months, they have many new,interesting strategy to acquire user ) , SWHT ( they will support ERC-20 token very soon ), CMT ( mainnet is comming )
Activity: 518
Merit: 124
October 03, 2018, 12:19:54 AM

I feel if you look at coinmarketcap you can find some coin, I will say invest in any of the top 50 coins, I feel and believe they are all good, but never forget to do your research before investing in any coin.
Activity: 196
October 03, 2018, 12:18:50 AM
currently many altcoin options you can select for investment. of the many options, of course you can choose altcoin which indeed potential. because not all coins of this potential for the future. I recommend that you investment on Neo, dash, ethereum, ripple and also stellar.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 252
October 03, 2018, 12:16:58 AM
To play in a safe way because the market is red now, you might be able to buy XRP, this is only my personal opinion that XRP will recover due to a sufficient fall in the flash pump last week. But it would be better to try your own strategy analysis and prediction about the coins that you want to buy or invest, because suggestions may not be feasible and you will be confused if you only rely on the advice of users.
Activity: 364
October 03, 2018, 12:12:55 AM
Top ten coins on coinmarketcap.com are always worth to invest in long term. They are proven best coins which has competed with thousand coins to get their first positions.
Activity: 868
Merit: 116
October 03, 2018, 12:04:44 AM

I think you will need to do your personal research before investing on any project, because this is a forum whereby any one can advise you to invest in a coin which is scam and in their own personal interest.
Activity: 128
Merit: 100
October 02, 2018, 11:48:00 PM

The market has been in red condition since few months ago. If you want to buying some coins to invest,
i think you may hold your intent for a moment. Just wait and monitor the market. If there is some recover sign, then you can buy them.
Litecoin is not losing that much value. If you want to trade a faster paced coin then invest in Ethereum.
Activity: 504
YOUC | John McAfee Supports
October 02, 2018, 11:00:46 PM

The market has been in red condition since few months ago. If you want to buying some coins to invest,
i think you may hold your intent for a moment. Just wait and monitor the market. If there is some recover sign, then you can buy them.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
October 02, 2018, 08:09:53 PM
I strongly recommend to have and use Ethereum as a coin that is very reliable. because with Altcoin like Ethereum this has a growing development will be very capable of generating substantial profits. indeed for its development for Ethereum is much to support for its development.

We can see at this moment that Ethereum is still growing and developing very well. We have no doubt that i can achieve a high value someday. If you are going to invest today, I prefer that you will choose the altcoin that already established a good reputation and I think it is ETH
Pages:
Jump to: