Pages:
Author

Topic: What coin do I need to invest in - page 7. (Read 4513 times)

Activity: 41
Merit: 1
October 03, 2018, 03:30:04 PM
the best option is an investment in bitcoin. over the years, this coin will definitely be higher and more secure in terms of investment. Of course, everyone is chasing after the big X, but they accompany themselves with big risks.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
October 03, 2018, 03:26:04 PM
Please I want to invest in some coin but it seems that the market are red which coin should I buy now
Now many coins are very cheap, that is why you can take all coins whatever you want at a very good price. But now, if I had the opportunity to invest in coins, I would buy bitcoin at all my money. In my opinionIf you make a long-term investment, then it is the best coin.
Activity: 658
Merit: 252
October 03, 2018, 02:51:27 PM
I want to advise you to pay attention to those coins that are in the first places on the Coinmarket, these coins are the best, and you can not go wrong if you invest in these coins, and I want to advise you a very promising company @swachhcoin. The project will pay people for their trash. currently there is a 16% bonus, you can buy coins by the end of October. I advise you to see the project.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
October 03, 2018, 02:30:28 PM
Here is a hundred of coins you may to choose but here is several questions - how much money you have? How long are you planning to hold your coins?
Activity: 686
Merit: 262
October 03, 2018, 02:24:25 PM
Fist of all you need to decide whether you will hold your investments for long term or short term.
Cryptocurrency have high volatility. you must be ready to absorb the risk. If you want to invest in cryptos , I would suggest you never go for single coin investment. Always go for balanced portfolio to secure of returns. You can consider EOS , ETH , BTC and DASH. These coins are the most profitable coins according to recent market trends.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
October 03, 2018, 02:05:41 PM
Please I want to invest in some coin but it seems that the market are red which coin should I buy now
These coins are the best investment for the long term and the good worth buying now at this end of the year.

IOTA
CARDANO
XLM
XRP
NEO
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
October 03, 2018, 01:55:23 PM
if you want to invest for the long term, then the top 10 altcoins in coinmarketcap are very worthy of choice, but if you want a cheap price, you can try bittwatt, dropil, and many more
I think if OP ia going for cheao coins, then he should try some major Initial Coin Offering sales too. Because investors can get a token at cheap price there as compared to the price the tokens reach when they hit exchanges.
Activity: 726
October 03, 2018, 01:53:31 PM
if you want to invest for the long term, then the top 10 altcoins in coinmarketcap are very worthy of choice, but if you want a cheap price, you can try bittwatt, dropil, and many more
Activity: 434
Merit: 13
October 03, 2018, 01:49:06 PM
I strongly recommend to have and use Ethereum as a coin that is very reliable. because with Altcoin like Ethereum this has a growing development will be very capable of generating substantial profits. indeed for its development for Ethereum is much to support for its development.
Yes, I also think like you, maybe with Ethereum to invest is highly recommended, because if there is a price reduction it doesn't fall too much, and of course it can still be maintained.
Activity: 168
October 03, 2018, 01:36:06 PM
I think that now it is best to spend money on ethereum or EOS or Dash or litecoin. I am sure that if you select at least one coin from this list, you will definitely win.
Activity: 336
October 03, 2018, 01:33:39 PM
The main choice is your for investing in the market at the present time because the market is not favoring for any investment if you have spare money then you can invest in any top coin of the market because when there will be a hike first of all  the top coin will get the profit and your investment will get profit.
Activity: 310
October 03, 2018, 12:14:20 PM
i have 2 option for you now
1. buy top 10 coins in the market
2. dont buy anything Grin it would be better than you lose ur money
Activity: 364
October 03, 2018, 12:12:30 PM
I think for the most appropriate investment you can buy as much bitcoin as you can because I see the price of bitcoin and the total supply of bitcoin has a very limited supply and the demand is also very high so that the price of bitcoin can become very expensive someday.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
October 03, 2018, 10:32:56 AM
Since first quarter in this year all cryptocurrency markets are getting downed. But now all coins are start to grow market. So i recommended to you invest in top 40 coins in coinmarketcap. Because all valuble coins also still prices lowest.
Activity: 144
Merit: 0
October 03, 2018, 10:09:38 AM
I expect high hopes for litecoin. I believe that he will show himself in the future. I am sure that he has great potential and will soon be in second or third place.

I hope for litecoin too...
you can monitor ELICOIN in livecoinwatch for example it's not a ICO or bounty or other similar rubbish...
with research you can always pick one of hidden gems for the next bull run...obviously you can't expect a big grow in % of price in the top 10 o 50 coins...for this you must always do your own research...I don't know when the next bullrun will start but this time I want to make good profits with low marketcap coins...
there are a lot of coins with small market cap ,mining pow, no premine, limited supply, active dev...a coin similar to litecoin,vertcoin or viacoin...as I just wrote in another thread I regret I did not get bought coins like litecoin,vertcoin or viacoin when they were very very low in 2015...today before it's too late I'm continuing to buy ELICOIN mined with CPU ( so it's accessible to all ) for example...only trade it on Crex24 for now....i think it's a good "lottery ticket" to buy for 50$ or 100$ before it's too late....this is the secret....do your research...
Activity: 281
Futurov
October 03, 2018, 10:31:58 AM
If I would suggest for a good coin to invest with, I will definitely say that as of the moment ripple is the best for investment due to the fact that it has a very huge potential to pump especially now that we are approaching the quarter four of this year which is the green period for the crypto world.
Activity: 1043
Merit: 500
October 03, 2018, 10:31:12 AM
The market is down and Bitcoin is the investment i believe is the best. It seems that October will be the season for the Altcoins to rise in price again. I hope Bitcoin will reach $ 10,000 this month.
Activity: 835
Merit: 502
October 03, 2018, 10:29:17 AM
There are  a lot  coins for investing.  All is  deends on your strategy. If  you are able for holding  I advice you  to invest in promising altcoins with capitalization  not more than 2-3 mln
There are mo possible that these coins can make several XXXs (Coins like Abyss. PAI. HBZ)
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
October 03, 2018, 10:25:27 AM
This year, the crypto market is not as good as it was years ago, there are speculations that Altcoin and Bitcoin will be worth $ 50k this year and that is too hard to beat. After months of researching the Altcoin I found ETH, EOS, Neo, XLM are the most worthy coin investment because in many aspects they meet the criteria that I give are good coin.
Activity: 340
Merit: 2
October 03, 2018, 09:23:46 AM
If you want to pick and hold in the long run, you should choose ETH as a good way to buy. There are also some other Altcoin that are quite good and are so risky to buy a little like EOS, NEO ,Monero.
Pages:
Jump to: