Pages:
Author

Topic: What coin do I need to invest in - page 10. (Read 4513 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 37
PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE
September 30, 2018, 09:51:26 AM
Ripple seems to be perspective, because his devs want it very expensive. Also golem is an incredible project. Watch for them
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
September 30, 2018, 09:20:22 AM
Maybe the choice for which you can invest maybe I suggest is ethereum. Because ethereum is one of the most potent coins for you to get a profit. Therefore I am always happy if people want to invest in ethereum. But all of these choices depend on you.
Activity: 244
Merit: 10
Official Street Team member
September 30, 2018, 09:06:36 AM
Right now, XRP is the best coin to put your money, IMO. XRP is gonna announce about their xRapid soon which will really give a bounce in the next month. Buy before  it cross $1. Indeed, it's still a good time to pick some.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
September 30, 2018, 09:02:16 AM
It is absolutely not important in what exactly you will distribute your portfolio. The main thing is not in one coin all the money. And not in shitkoins. The whole top will grow or fall along with Bitcoin.
Activity: 185
September 30, 2018, 06:18:40 AM
NEO is the best promising undertaking and XMR furthermore insignificant awesome yet you ignored the Bitcoin in light of the way that this elite best performing coin in for time everlasting. Overwhelming piece of examiners moreover acquiring and holding the Bitcoin so we should place assets into this stage you will wind up being a productive monetary experts in crypto arrange.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
2local[IEO] - https://2local.io/
September 30, 2018, 01:42:07 AM
Please I want to invest in some coin but it seems that the market are red which coin should I buy now
A Crypto Asset Marketplace built on the ARK blockchain technology.
Currently in the crowdfunding stage, there are great discounts.
https://tec.ripaex.io/
Activity: 406
September 30, 2018, 01:35:30 AM
It really depends on your personal preference. You should also make your own personal research on possible crypto to invest in. There are some crypto in the market that might get your attention like neo, ripple, and dash. You can also invest in some more stable and reliable coin like bitcoin and ethereum.
Activity: 647
Merit: 255
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
September 30, 2018, 01:06:51 AM
Please I want to invest in some coin but it seems that the market are red which coin should I buy now

I would advise investing in ethereum, NEO, Ripple, Litecoin, EOS. Keep a track of the crypto market rates to see the tendencies, research altcoins, and their background. The better the research you will do - the higher the chances and amount of your profit in the future.
Activity: 434
Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data
September 30, 2018, 12:18:44 AM
I prefer to invest some new Altcoins that are now ongoing to be listed in some market it will make your investments grow, but still a risky one to invest and I think it will make you doing well with it. And if you don't like investing to it try to invest with Ethereum the most reliable one that will make your investments grow for sure.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
September 30, 2018, 12:14:56 AM
what I invest now is btc coin, I often benefit from btc coins even though the profit is not much, until whenever I will always invest in btc coins
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
September 30, 2018, 12:09:14 AM
This is precisely the right moment for you to start investing. With the price of a coin at a low point, it will be easier for you to choose coins that are truly potential and prospects for the future are also good. You only need to wait for a certain time until when, but if you can choose the right place, your assets will get satisfactory development along with a recovering market situation and a steady increase again.
Activity: 462
September 29, 2018, 11:54:24 PM
First of all, you need to study the fundamentals. And do investments step by step.
1. Chose about 5-15 cryptocurrencies you would like to invest.
2. Fount out on youtube DataDash channel (not an adv.) this guy knows his work.
3. Study how he is thinking and what he is watching
4. Study tradingview.com platform and interface (not an adv.)
5. Do your research on cryptocurrencies from p.1
Activity: 182
September 29, 2018, 10:47:13 PM
It's the time when that red should you can endeavor to buy while costs are terrible. However, in the occasion that green, as happened today, is without a doubt starting at now falling behind the extension and even expense are not as terrible as it was already. unprecedented decision of altcoin that you can buy. in any case, the principle direction I like stellar and the ethereum if you have to contribute.
Activity: 350
Merit: 13
September 29, 2018, 04:50:40 PM
You can invest In XMR, waves, XVG, or you might as well invest in Ethereum, since the price now is cheap and affordable to buy.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
September 29, 2018, 04:36:21 PM
The ripple and XYO coins on the hype. I advise you to invest in XYO and Ripple as Ethereum. XYO is a good coin for short term investment! Litecoin is one of the best coins, also worth paying attention to!
Activity: 280
September 29, 2018, 03:29:46 PM
Investments in Bitcoin. I think this is a good choice, which will definitely bring you profit and confidence in the future Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 459
Merit: 117
September 29, 2018, 03:27:34 PM
i'm recommend you to buy ethereum for now , in this year many good news for ethereum  Grin
Activity: 273
Merit: 15
September 29, 2018, 03:12:57 PM
Ethereum is good but Bitcoin is good too and i think you still need to have a Bitcoin even not much. But you can try on Ethereum, cause even the market are still red but there will be a right time when prices will rise again.
Activity: 504
September 29, 2018, 03:09:32 PM
Try some new coins for faster profit you can earn.
For bitcoin I already pick I sell it for a while and pick a altcoins will make me a faster profit.
Activity: 131
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
September 29, 2018, 03:05:06 PM
Please stop to ask such questions. At you nothing will turn out if you buy what will be advised to you by other people. You learn to understand and invest. Or be not engaged in it at all.
Pages:
Jump to: