Pages:
Author

Topic: What coin do I need to invest in - page 5. (Read 4513 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 1
October 08, 2018, 07:13:07 PM
It is the best time to buy coins while the market is all red. Most of coin are in low price because of the u nstable status of thearket now. So if you have enough money start to buy altcoins like ethereum,litecoin and ripple. You can also invest in bitcoin. I suggest that you invest in those coins for now,because if you invest on ICO the return of your investment is way longer compared in those coins.and the possibility that it will not be successful because of the market status now. I suggest that if you want to invest on ICO now  you should be ready with the result.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
October 08, 2018, 06:43:38 PM
ICOs and tokens from recent ICOs are not an option at all. Most of them are based on Ethereum blockchain, so when the ETH price will go up, they will need to spend more money and they are likely to move to other blockchains. Both variants are not able to make investors happy.
Ethereum is currently suffering a lot from market fluctuations, and it also causes the ERC20 coins to be severely affected. In my opinion, investors should choose short-term trading to reduce risk and wait for the market to recover.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
October 08, 2018, 06:39:09 PM
I think the first thing you have to invest is in bitcoin, because lately they had a very good development and has exceeded many expectations, is still a coin with enormous potential and with being the first continues to have most of the market share, of course it is good to keep an eye on the alts because there is also much potential there, but do not forget about bitcoin.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
October 08, 2018, 06:33:37 PM
it seems to me that the only stable coin of this is bitcoin and only it can bring stable profit for a long time
Activity: 329
AGATE
October 08, 2018, 06:10:16 PM
I advise you not to listen to the thoughts of local analysts and fortune-tellers.
They then predicted Bitcoin at $10k in September, and in the end we did not even budge.
October 08, 2018, 04:06:42 PM
ICOs and tokens from recent ICOs are not an option at all. Most of them are based on Ethereum blockchain, so when the ETH price will go up, they will need to spend more money and they are likely to move to other blockchains. Both variants are not able to make investors happy.
Activity: 378
October 08, 2018, 09:28:37 AM
you must know why the many coins going red. look the graphic past for know the price higher and lower, but if u look good coin i think is in best 10 in CMC if have amount money better BTC but small money you can ETH,XRP,EOS.
anytime coins you must patience to make profit remember invest is a long term.
Activity: 322
homt.net
October 08, 2018, 09:15:40 AM
Please I want to invest in some coin but it seems that the market are red which coin should I buy now
Just study the articles that give much information about the top-10 in cryptocurreny. So you can learn anything about cryptocurrency and which coin that suitable for your situation.
October 08, 2018, 09:02:48 AM
For longterm run it should be BTC or ETH, for short term investment pay attention to top-10 cryptos and look at possible scenarios. It may help you to find the right option. XRP is looking good today, but it may fall any time. Be careful with it.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
October 08, 2018, 08:09:29 AM
I can offer you to invest in a new project called KamaGames. This project has every chance to grow in price by 5-10 times in a few months.
Activity: 334
Global Trans-Fee Mining Exchange
October 08, 2018, 08:04:20 AM
Please I want to invest in some coin but it seems that the market are red which coin should I buy now

If you are a hodler with significant amount of money, you shoudl buy BTC. If you are a hodler with small amount of money, yous should buy ETH. If you are ready to react on market changes, try several diferent options to feel the market and find out the best for you.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
October 07, 2018, 03:46:02 PM
In this market I think us need to invest in altcoins, such as NEO and BNB ! It's like a sale, the prices are very "delicious"!
Activity: 333
October 07, 2018, 03:45:34 PM
Yes, it will be one of the best ways to earn money. But you must manage your profit well. You have to select some of the best projects and should find good crypto related works. 
Activity: 93
Merit: 0
October 07, 2018, 03:34:56 PM
I think that is a very good time to invest in altcoins. Altcoins are the reigning deals in the industry right now, and a lot of wise investors are taking their time to study them, and choose rally good ones for investments. Don't be left out on this too. If you are looking for cool deals that could get you some really good earnings in no time, look out for great altcoins.
Activity: 405
October 05, 2018, 01:38:30 PM
I think the market will stay at this price until the end of this year. Maybe it will up and down, up and down, but it will not change too much. So investing when the market red is a good decision. When the market turn green, we will have a bit profit Grin
Activity: 560
Merit: 257
October 05, 2018, 01:36:15 PM
There are a many coins on the cryptocurrency market, but only Ethereum has the greatest potential for growth in the future. I think, buying ETH is the most profitable investment.
Activity: 644
October 05, 2018, 01:27:51 PM
We all know right now market is red. This is the best time to invest in cryptos. Because prices will go up in future.
If i consider current market situation, i think you should go for either BTC or ETH. Both coins are pretty good for future stability point of view. Apart from these coins you can also go for Ripple or Tron.
Activity: 406
October 05, 2018, 01:03:47 PM
Although the market is red, but there are still many who can rise later. There are some good coins to invest now but in my opinion, I think you can try investing in ETH, LTC, NEO, TRX, XRP, and EOS
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
October 04, 2018, 12:06:19 PM
Actual assets create confident just on specie that get a big equivalent of belief , assume 't try to place in a poor ICO, whether you assume 't wish to loseI recommend investment in Bitcoin or Ethereum only , these cardinal money are the nearly dynamic money and get a promising forthcoming
Activity: 238
Merit: 3
October 04, 2018, 11:57:09 AM

same thing and all of that makes no difference, because the problems here are the coins we get when the market conditions are rising, so all the coins want to be red or so there is nothing that can be distinguished
Pages:
Jump to: